What's new

Stones Pelted at Green Line Bus Service in Karachi

5 yr prison for property destruction no questions asked.

Not only the person who is doing, also the one is responsible for it.

ARY News Headlines | 7 PM | 22 January 2022

Noteworthy thing is -
Stones have been pelted at the newly-inaugurated Green Line bus service in Karachi at multiple points between Surjani and Numaish areas of the city.

Means it was coordinated effort not a random incident which occurred at only single place.

So, who is behind it? Is it related to ongoing heated politics in Karachi/Sindh?

Karachi administration with the help from Federal government should catch who is behind these crimes.

Jahil Afghanis and Pathans from Transport mafia who can’t stand the good buses we got here. They want their centuries old geysers to remain on roads.

Kash aisa maseeha aajaye jo in kanjaron ko karachi se nikal kar wapas inke gaon mein phenke

Why don't we kick your black *** back to India

Not a good idea to fuel ethnic divide, we should aim to get the perpetrators punished and make it clear this isn't tolerated, but pointing fingers at a certain ethnicity will make it worse. It's ideally what certain elements are aiming for...
they'll never learn... fighting like dogs has become an obsession of that city

Why don't we kick your black *** back to India
By ranting “Pathan”, I am venting out my frustration on the Jahils who are involved in making our lives hell, Not the peaceful, Family oriented and well educated/settled pathans residing in Karachi who themselves are victims to these jahils

Why would I or anyone in their right senses want to abuse a particular ethnicity when most of the charities we all give go to general people regardless of ethnic background ?

The point is, If you identify the mafias in Karachi, Every mafia has one thing in common, They are of one or other ethnicity.

If Ethnicity A already belongs to Area A, Why come to Area B and make life hell for Area B ? Or if you want to come, Come and live in peace !

I bet you guys have never seen how these “Masoom tareen farishtay Khan” drive dumper trucks and almost everyone has killed dozens of people on road due to extreme rash driving and broke dozens of cars. I have myself been saved by inches multiple times.

And if we stop them on road, And ask them to behave, Their “Inner” farishta Khan rises and they start beating the hell out of good people.

JANGLIS

By ranting “Pathan”, I am venting out my frustration on the Jahils who are involved in making our lives hell, Not the peaceful, Family oriented and well educated/settled pathans residing in Karachi who themselves are victims to these jahils
I think you understood my previous message now 🙃

This is why stereotypes, even if true majority of the time, are not cool

At least don't aim them at our own people, keep them for the foreigners

I've lost hope, I'm not expecting anything from Pakistan, so even if everything goes left I won't be disappointed

ARY News Headlines | 7 PM | 22 January 2022

Noteworthy thing is -
Stones have been pelted at the newly-inaugurated Green Line bus service in Karachi at multiple points between Surjani and Numaish areas of the city.

Means it was coordinated effort not a random incident which occurred at only single place.

So, who is behind it? Is it related to ongoing heated politics in Karachi/Sindh?

The people of Karachi need to protect their infrastructure, they can't keep destroying stuff and at the same time claim they don't get enough money for development.

This is just pathetic. The people of Karachi need to step forward.

The people of Karachi need to protect their infrastructure, they can't keep destroying stuff and at the same time claim they don't get enough money for development.

This is just pathetic. The people of Karachi need to step forward.
People of Karachi pay the most for the country, We get peanuts in return and those land into PPP Pockets. Are we responsible for security of infrastructure ? Disband police and remove rangers from KHI then, If all is to be done by us people.

The only solution is to throwaway these scumbags back to their cities and villages and leave KHI to people who have been residing there for 2-3 generations at least.

But why am I even saying all this when all we will see is the doom of this country in coming years unfortunately.

Karachi has been done bad by everyone including army

People of Karachi pay the most for the country, We get peanuts in return and those land into PPP Pockets. Are we responsible for security of infrastructure ? Disband police and remove rangers from KHI then, If all is to be done by us people.

The only solution is to throwaway these scumbags back to their cities and villages and leave KHI to people who have been residing there for 2-3 generations at least.

But why am I even saying all this when all we will see is the doom of this country in coming years unfortunately.

Please Stop acting like a fool.

teray baap ka hey keya.
Everyone in Karachi is an immigrant, everyone, except the few hundred thousands, the rest are immigrants, so stop being ignorant.

Regarding the money, without the economic activity in rest of the country, there will be nothing in Karachi. The value of Karachi comes from it's position as the financial hub of PAKISTAN, without which it would still be a dirty backwater, nothing more.

Keep your ignorant prejudiced approach in your dirty mind.

Karachi and Karachites need to rise up to the challenge. By creating better schools and universities and skills transfer centers. Encourage small businesses to grow and incentivise investments.

Karachi and Karachites need to rise up to the challenge. By creating better schools and universities and skills transfer centers. Encourage small businesses to grow and incentivise investments.

so the only city in Pakistan that had actual education and educated people and who had most of the industries in Pakistan or the most skilled people or the only business hub in Pakistan should create better schools, better universities and business! i like your idea! lols

EDIT: or should i say the only city in Pakistan after creation of Pakistan while Punjab was farm land deehat! and kpk mountains!

In Dhaka we have a very strong transport mafia too.

The city fathers (two mayors) tried to negotiate with the transport mafia in Dhaka but the mafia made sure that the harmonization of routes will not take place or be a success. So far they're showing cooperation but under that cover they are opposing lowering of fares, introduction of better buses, tightening of qualification and driving credentials for drivers etc. These mafia people oppose all fitness regulations for buses, any application of rules on where these buses stop and pick up passengers, also how many passengers they carry etc. (overloading).

The govt. is powerless against them.

I don't know if the Federal govt. in Pakistan tried to negotiate with the Mafia head honchos.

What should really happen to break up these mafias (like what happens in Western Countries) is to make sure you cut off the topmost heads of the snake (the belligerent leadership), arresting them and putting them in jail, and putting compliant individuals in private bus committee leadership.

Otherwise proper bus route rationalization and fare-normalization will not happen.

Back
Top Bottom