What's new

Stones Pelted at Green Line Bus Service in Karachi

Attack on state of Pakistan's asset
  • Criminal offence and Jail Time for Breaking Bus Glass or parts 30 Days to 3 Years
  • If Accident happens treat this as a Terrorist attack on Bus

Only a Sick Minded person would attack a Brand new , Air Conditioned 24/7 Bus service

• In Past PPP members , gangs have been known to light up trains and buses on fire
But I prefer the Police to do their Jobs , could be third party (Transport mafia)

Last edited:

ARY News Headlines | 7 PM | 22 January 2022

Noteworthy thing is -
Stones have been pelted at the newly-inaugurated Green Line bus service in Karachi at multiple points between Surjani and Numaish areas of the city.

Means it was coordinated effort not a random incident which occurred at only single place.

So, who is behind it? Is it related to ongoing heated politics in Karachi/Sindh?
Racist venomous PPP.
Curse of God on, Karachi and Sindh.

Destruction of govt property is a crime. Overhear cameras are installed on every corner of the buss and inside city.

Arrest them, plus fine them and take over their property to reimburse damages . If it’s coordinated attack than use gang and terror laws.

I think the locals need to sort out these people by themselves as they do with snatchers. No body will come to Karachi's rescue, transport mafia has roots in politics and vice versa. Citizens need to rise for themselves.
in this case it will become communal issue as Ching Chi Mafia is mostly consist of people from Siriki Belt and few Sindhi Speaking members this mafia is backed by Sindh Police filled by PPP appointed corrupt officers.

Rickshaw mafia is mainly dominated by Pukhtoon community they own majority of Rickshaw in the city and rent out these rickshaws on daily basis to drivers who are from almost all communities but mainly dominated by Siriki community.

in this case it will become communal issue as Ching Chi Mafia is mostly consist of people from Siriki Belt and few Sindhi Speaking members this mafia is backed by Sindh Police filled by PPP appointed corrupt officers.

Rickshaw mafia is mainly dominated by Pukhtoon community they own majority of Rickshaw in the city and rent out these rickshaws on daily basis to drivers who are from almost all communities but mainly dominated by Siriki community.
BTW any such situation will help PPP politically, who is now a days doing everything possible to play Politics of Hatred. They want MQM Altaf back in Karachi, just yesterday an MQM worker in interior Sindh is killed in the premises of the court in interior Sindh by one of the so called Sindhi Nationalist and his escape after the killing was captured by CCTV footage but Sindh Police did everything possible to instigate the unrest on communal basis, including the raids on the houses of victim family.

After this incident MQM worker openly called for allegiance to Altaf, may God help us I foresee a big communal clash in Sindh before next general Election as it is a Political need and the only way for both PPP & MQM (Altaf) to return in Politics.

Last edited:
Jahil Afghanis and Pathans from Transport mafia who can’t stand the good buses we got here. They want their centuries old geysers to remain on roads.

Kash aisa maseeha aajaye jo in kanjaron ko karachi se nikal kar wapas inke gaon mein phenke
Not a good idea to fuel ethnic divide, we should aim to get the perpetrators punished and make it clear this isn't tolerated, but pointing fingers at a certain ethnicity will make it worse. It's ideally what certain elements are aiming for...

not just orphan but An orphan who is hostage as well

It's held hostage by its own population for being stupid last several decades voting against their best interests, let them enjoy their khota biryani and the londi looking kusra Bilawal.
Hell PPP and other clowns are on record saying they have a lot to learn from the kusra -- question is wtf you been doing last 40 years? Monitoring Zardari's nuts to see when the golden calf is going to be born?

Last edited:
What are the demands of the protesting group?

One more evidence it was a preplanned & coordinated attack as within few hours Police not only completed the investigation but close the case.
1642884444918.png

Slow Clapping for the people and Police at the same time

Not a good idea to fuel ethnic divide, we should aim to get the perpetrators punished and make it clear this isn't tolerated, but pointing fingers at a certain ethnicity will make it worse. It's ideally what certain elements are aiming for...
No Sir !

That’s enough and obvious !

Enough of trying to create a fake harmony. Obvious thing is obvious. I am not trying to call every person a spade !

But the crimes in Karachi, Different mafias, They all belong outside, Not from Karachi. Transport, Tanker and water mafia is run by pathan hazraat, Drugs, Killings, Kidnappings and Arms business as well as snatchings by afghanis. Siraikis are busy wrecking havoc on roads by their rickshaws and ching chis. Rural sindhis busy grabbing lands.

Why isn’t this obvious ?

And who are the affectees ? Common man residing/belonging to Karachi, Could be from any ethinicity as well.

What are the demands of the protesting group?
What demands ? Fu*k them and I would shoot their heads if it were me . Enough of jihalat on my land, Karachi runs the country but we get the least out of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom