What's new

Stamped Visa of Islamic Republic of Pakistan

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was wondering how many of the people here actually have the opportunity to see the Stamped Visa of Islamic Republic of Pakistan ? I won't lie this is the second time i saw the visa of Pakistan , I went to UAE twice and it was a Paper visa, meaning it wasn't stamped on my Passport . So here is it for people to see , and I will be honest Acquiring Pakistani Visa is not a easy task hahaha , Waise @Tps43 phir Bhai aur Bhabhi ko Dinner pe kab invite ker rahe hai ? :usflag::pakistan:

Well Americans are not giving me the Visa but Pakistan has issue my Wife the visa , Who's more welcoming now Yankies ;) ?
upload_2019-5-3_3-26-56.png

@Tps43 @Khafee @Dubious @The Sandman @Mentee @Zibago @krash @Jaanbaz @dexter @Oscar @araz @GumNaam @airmarshal @Rafi @KhalaiMakhlooq @OsmanAli98 @SecularNationalist @Moonlight @DESERT FIGHTER

Why the americans are not giving you the visa?
You are married with a US citizen and they should allow you a green card.After that you should apply for a US citizenship if you want.
May be they are thinking your marriage is a sham for US citizenship and is not bona fide.After donald trump the US immigration office is very strict and paranoid ,specially when it comes to muslims.

You are married with a US citizen and they should allow you a green card.After that you should apply for a US citizenship if you want.
May be they are thinking your marriage is a sham for US citizenship and is not bona fide.After donald trump the US immigration office is very strict and paranoid ,specially when it comes to muslims.

These are Americans , they will take their time , processing and confirming every details .. I am not against the vetting, i think its a good thing that they make sure whoever is coming to their country is not a nut case like time square bomber . Well in the mean time , My wife had enough haha and she said, fcuk you embassy I am coming to Pakistan haha

Oh you are talking about me getting one , i will get one .. i am still kinda waiting for my visa , plus now she is coming here so even if i get my Visa , we'll stay here for some time before we finally leave for US .

I was wondering how many of the people here actually have the opportunity to see the Stamped Visa of Islamic Republic of Pakistan ? I won't lie this is the second time i saw the visa of Pakistan , I went to UAE twice and it was a Paper visa, meaning it wasn't stamped on my Passport . So here is it for people to see , and I will be honest Acquiring Pakistani Visa is not a easy task hahaha , Waise @Tps43 phir Bhai aur Bhabhi ko Dinner pe kab invite ker rahe hai ? :usflag::pakistan:

Well Americans are not giving me the Visa but Pakistan has issue my Wife the visa , Who's more welcoming now Yankies ;) ?
View attachment 558029

@Tps43 @Khafee @Dubious @The Sandman @Mentee @Zibago @krash @Jaanbaz @dexter @Oscar @araz @GumNaam @airmarshal @Rafi @KhalaiMakhlooq @OsmanAli98 @SecularNationalist @Moonlight @DESERT FIGHTER

I have seen it many times. Visa is crap looking compared to other countries. Still not a computerized visa. Our system is really in stone age.

One of my friends married an American Pakistani national and moved to Texas during the tenure of Trump administration. Depends.

If shes not a Pakistani or had a Pakistani citizenship before, then get her a POC.
She is eligible for it, with that you wont have to get her visa stamper everytime.and no foreigner registration

Oh you are talking about me getting one , i will get one .. i am still kinda waiting for my visa , plus now she is coming here so even if i get my Visa , we'll stay here for some time before we finally leave for US .

Sorry to say pak is not a islamic republic practically or mentally we dont desrve to say these type of lies

View attachment 558029

Zaroor bhai phele aa tou jain yaha. :D

How many visitors to Yankeeland vs visitors to Pakland? Who is more welcoming? :D

View attachment 558029

Stamped visa means, Pakistani authorities at airport doesn't know that this visa was ever issued, and anybody can fake this easily. So, an apparent loophole in security.

View attachment 558029

Congrats! Don't forget to show her around Pakistan.

They will. It just takes a little while to get your application processed.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom