What's new

Featured SSK Agosta 90B Class Attack Submarine Information Pool

Sir the same thing I showed them a year back. But the replied its not true. Actually it was better for us to sell 3 Agosta-90Bs to BDs also to manufacture more for us like a total of 6.

You do not want to sell military equipment to country who could in turn provide access of the technology to your enemy.

Hi,

I am at time more than surprised when I realize how illeterate my young educated country men are. Pak navy has one the most experienced submarine force in asia. Our agosta 90's have far superior equipment than the chinese boats---the agostas are extremely quiet and deadly---.

I would go to the extent and say that our agostas are far superior to anything that the chinese navy has to put in the ocean.

Next---our navy is far more experienced in submarine warfare than the chinese navy. Going for chinese subs is a step backward.

A submarine is a totally different beast----. If it was upto me----I would rather have TWO GERMAN OR TWO FRENCH submarines than 5 CHINESE SUBMARINES.

Hi,

Do you think we can produce our own AIP by studying the french MESMA ???

You do not want to sell military equipment to country who could in turn provide access of the technology to your enemy.

DBs are not like that. Also we just won't sell them but be with them in support as well. But I think everyone agrees that PN should have confirmed the GoP for increase in the money in order to have a total of 6 SSKs instead of 3.

reason to add 2 more is alternative solution to encounter indian thread
we already have building agosta 90b in pakistan so with in max in 2-3 years we can manufacture them at home
if the funding is the issue than offer Saudia for also contribution in he project
same like s-Korea who offer type 209 subs to Indonesia

Sir a total of 6 or 8 would be best. But now we need JV in Submarines...

DBs are not like that. Also we just won't sell them but be with them in support as well. But I think everyone agrees that PN should have confirmed the GoP for increase in the money in order to have a total of 6 SSKs instead of 3.

If BD government has provided you some sort of guarantee you can share it with us. We just want to be sure.

If BD government has provided you some sort of guarantee you can share it with us. We just want to be sure.
hum kya chutiyee hain? i visited Augustas BD my foot they worth this tech ? let them lick indian feet if you wanna make even your own can't make it by own forget Augustas we have 3 and will be 3 ever . now move on

sir khazana khali hai

if you wanna make even your own can't make it by own forget Augustas we have 3 and will be 3 ever . now move on

any particular reason other then funds shortage ...... ???

plz give a brief of this point ....

@Oscar - Can we build more of these Agostas should we want to ? Which is to say does the TOT give us the ability to build one if we wanted to even if the French aren't willing to help us on that ?

any particular reason other then funds shortage ...... ???

plz give a brief of this point ....
ok i will soon dear

@Oscar - Can we build more of these Agostas should we want to ? Which is to say does the TOT give us the ability to build one if we wanted to even if the French aren't willing to help us on that ?
chutiya wali bakwaas na ker ok . hum nhi ker sakty ja tak french shamil na hoon :taz:

Tu phir TOT mein kiyaaa milaa thaaa ? :unsure:
GHANTA . tot ? ja ker dekh aik bar agousta ya koi bhi BC sari duny aka maal laga hai in per bus mera moon na khula . what if i say F22P has made in Germany USA JAPAN PAKISTAN CHINA ????????????? agousta bhut bari cheez hai hamari power se bari 3 floor ki is machine main bhut hi sensitive cheezy lagi hain maaf ker de na yaar .

GHANTA . tot ? ja ker dekh aik bar agousta ya koi bhi BC sari duny aka maal laga hai in per bus mera moon na khula . what if i say F22P has made in Germany USA JAPAN PAKISTAN CHINA ????????????? agousta bhut bari cheez hai hamari power se bari 3 floor ki is machine main bhut hi sensitive cheezy lagi hain maaf ker de na yaar .

Phir TOT kisss cheeez kaa haiii ?

Baahir kehh khokheiiii kaaa ? :unsure:

Phir TOT kisss cheeez kaa haiii ?

Baahir kehh khokheiiii kaaa ? :unsure:
haan bakwas thi wo TOT kuch nhi hai i know hum us se kam tar tech bana sakty hain us jesi nhi or french ? wo BC to avioncs ki batries per lakhoon dollar le ker humari marty rahy kai saal un ki baat mat ker . TOT meri gand kuch nhi hai hamary pass siway steel cutting or software tech ke

haan bakwas thi wo TOT kuch nhi hai i know hum us se kam tar tech bana sakty hain us jesi nhi or french ? wo BC to avioncs ki batries per lakhoon dollar le ker humari marty rahy kai saal un ki baat mat ker . TOT meri gand kuch nhi hai hamary pass siway steel cutting or software tech ke

Imran Bhai eik aadh bottle charhaiii hoii hiii tou nahin haii ? :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom