What's new

SSG heroes killed eight Taliban before they were shot

Allah bless the soul of these good brave men, who sacrificed their lives so that young girls in Swat could go to school, the whole nation salutes you.
As for that damn journalist i just wanted to put my daamn fist down his throat, an absolute disgraceful man who bring shame on his proffession.

How they know that the 4 commandos broke the necks of 10 captors before they were finally overpowered?

What should be my intro post, but I am compelled & overwhelmed with emotions to post instead here.

What to say, they are our true Heroes; May Allah shower their souls & families with blessings forever...Ameen. Salute to their courage, valour and sacrifice.

I've mixed feelings regarding this incident....Full of joy that there are BRAVE MEN defending my homeland and sadness that they couldn't live longer to serve. What saddens & disturbs me the most that they were captured during Peace Accord(that not applies on Taliban but govt. only) and to add salt on this, they were betrayed by some officials.......and yet again MUNAFIQ TALIBANS showed that they have all to do is evil EXCEPT ISLAM. Islam & Prophet (s.a.w.) teachings about prisoners & wars are crystal clear but to these Munafiqs (followers of Yazid, may I add) ……May Allah’s curse on them.

I am full of anger and ire the way that stupid co called “journalist” interviewed them by labelling them “Dakku” and Munafiq Muslim khan as “Sahib”.

All members of this forum must demand from Dunya News to apologize to their families, to army and to nation. Anyone with email or phone no. of dunya news…..I googled but couldn’t find…..plz post here….thnx

Death to all those intriguing & conspiring against Islam and Pakistan.

SSG Zindabaad

Somebody please tell me how did a reporter get to them and the pak govt could not......the least thing the pak govt should do is insist on putting tracking devices in the cameras before letting any media in.

The fallen men are my mentors, big brothers, and respected figures in my eyes, oh… brother's you have passed away for a good cause but you will always remain alive in our memories, and every act of bravery will refresh your memories in my heart and mind.

You have bled for your Country, may Allah bless you with the highest place in Janat-ul-Firdoas. May you rest in peace, for a moment your heroism brought tears to my eyes, and also raised hatred and anger against the taliban and the Government guy.

My deepest condolences for their families. May Allah give you the courage to get on with your lives, without your brave sons.:pakistan:

As far as the reporter is concerned if I ever saw him in my life, I would smack him hard in the face, asshole knew where the ssg were and did nothing to save their lives.:angry:

Somebody please tell me how did a reporter get to them and the pak govt could not......the least thing the pak govt should do is insist on putting tracking devices in the cameras before letting any media in.

I second this......even mobile phones like IPhone 3G, and Nokia N95, N96 and many more coming with GPS......Once we know their exact location....a laser guided missile can blow them apart:guns:

Also army should freely distribute cell phone with GPS technology to local men.....so that they can share useful intel with them

I second this......even mobile phones like IPhone 3G, and Nokia N95, N96 and many more coming with GPS......Once we know their exact location....a laser guided missile can blow them apart:guns:

Also army should freely distribute cell phone with GPS technology to local men.....so that they can share useful intel with them

Normal GPS does not have the capability to directly linl with an Aircraft.

Normal GPS does not have the capability to directly linl with an Aircraft.

Yeah.....I know :agree: and ofcourse we don't wanna kill carrier(reporter etc.) along with dirty talibans...

There are options of bookmarks & saving maps with your current location.....Furthermore you can share your location via text/sms or email as well...and then :sniper:

It makes my blood boil the way the idiot, ignorant reporter Arif Yousufzai is questioning them. like a prosecutor cross examining criminals, he is bias and disrespectful.
and he openly respects and supports the taliban leader referring to him as "Bhai" and "famous taliban commander".

This is what happens when news chanels operate on purely commercial basis our channels lack social and moral responsibility.
These soldiers should not have been questioned by a do takay ka reporter on live tv in these circumstances,it must have been very difficult for their families and friends to watch.

Arif Yousufzai should loose much more then his job, and dunya news should be dealt with strictly by the authorities.

it saddens me to see pakistan loose these young and brave soldiers, they will not be forgotten. and we are extremely proud.

My blood is just boiling over Javed Shah, i really hope the army arrests him and treat him in the court of law for his crimes :mad:. Any updates on him?

A little bit confusing story, in first lines it was mentioned that they were beheaded and in last lines they were matryaed due to firing.

However, salute to brave soldier and pray for them and pray for both parties to reach at peace point.

A little bit confusing story, in first lines it was mentioned that they were beheaded and in last lines they were matryaed due to firing.

However, salute to brave soldier and pray for them and pray for both parties to reach at peace point.

well first they well killed and then beheaded

Back
Top Bottom