What's new

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar talks love, peace, tolerance in Pakistan

I mean the words love, peace, tolerance were just too rich by an Indian and even that on Pakistani soil ....
is that because pakistanis cannot understand some PLT?

I know that but isn't an Indian is giving lecture about Love, Peace & Tolerance in Pakistan when there is no tolerance in his fellow country men :angel:
yes to indian lectureng on PLT, no to there is no tolerance. indians are the worlds most tolerant people since civilization began

yes to indian lectureng on PLT, no to there is no tolerance. indians are the worlds most tolerant people since civilization began

Hell Not. But someone has to have the caliber to teach others !!!

Well i could say one thing.....
Much of the hate in Pakistan is Religiously motivated....
Much of the hate in India is Politically motivated....

Apparently your posts are contradicting your claims that you are most tolerant people, You even can't tolerate post 3

Apparently your posts are contradicting your claims that you are most tolerant people, You even can't tolerate post 3
i tolerated what you said, thats why i am civilly talking to you. i am also teaching another intolerant compatriot of yours not to abuse and be peacefula nd loving

ok a man from INDIA goes to teach some of his learnings as a YOGA guru and some one posts it here and the immediate next reaction that comes is, -ve. Is that my country men are haters or is that yours.
NOT all Pakistanis as like the one who posed #3 here in this thread, there are a lot of Pakistanis who are tolerant to whom Sri Sri Shankars teachings are for and not for blind haters

Sri sri ravi shankar-bwah! I hate that guy along with amritandamayi,sai baba etc

i tolerated what you said, thats why i am civilly talking to you. i am also teaching another intolerant compatriot of yours not to abuse and be peacefula nd loving

Thanks for being civil and and tolerating me....... :lol::lol:

where is the time to hate, when there is so little time to love.. come on lets sing sing sing, come on lets dance dance dance, come on have fun. meri jaan

ok a man from INDIA goes to teach some of his learnings as a YOGA guru and some one posts it here and the immediate next reaction that comes is, -ve. Is that my country men are haters or is that yours.
NOT all Pakistanis as like the one who posed #3 here in this thread, there are a lot of Pakistanis who are tolerant to whom Sri Sri Shankars teachings are for and not for blind haters

I haven't claimed that we are most tolerant people, did i??? My point is simple, if indians were that much tolerant than they must have tolerated and ignored that post

you are most welcome. jsut spread the mesage

Today i am in serious mood but you are forcing me to laugh :angel:

I haven't claimed that we are most tolerant people, did i??? My point is simple, if indians were that much tolerant than they must have tolerated and ignored that post
tolerating is not about ignoring. i thought you understood when i said that i am talking to you with a a strraight face. tolerance is about not getting andry at others viewpoint.

Today i am in serious mood but you are forcing me to laugh :angel:

Laugh its good for health. glad i am able to help. maybe i should also come to your country to spread tolerance and faith in peace.

Back
Top Bottom