What's new

Sri lankan players barred from playing in chennai

ITT: Angry madrassis. Listen you are subordinates of us North Indians. Please remain calm and do as instructed or else you will be punished.

And it fell on deaf ears. You are ready for everything? You have been culturally imperialised by us. Then you were annexed into India. To show you how little you mean to us take our national anthem, you are briefly mentioned as dravidistan while major North Indian states are mentioned.

Take your gibberish elsewhere. Boring.

Well as the things stand , if fishermen cross into someone else's water even if mistakenly,they are treated as intruders and shot or arrested as according to international law.

You could provide fishermen with GPS but that would be of little help.Most of the trawlers have GPS and emergency transmission beacons installed on them according to international laws.Some big trawlers even have radars.They cross into sri lankan waters willingly as they have exhausted resources on Indian side by overfishing.

How many Lankan Fishermen our coast gaurd shot? Just show me one, or they not crossed in to our waters till now?? Even our army is returning pakistani common civilians if they cross the border by mistake, even pakistan army returned Indian helicopter with the army men on board when they landed in pakistan land by mistake. I dont know how you people are justifying everything when it comes to Tamils and Tamil Nadu??

what is your caste

athu unakku ethukku??

How many Lankan Fishermen our coast gaurd shot? Just show me one, or they not crossed in to our waters till now?? Even our army is returning pakistani common civilians if they cross the border by mistake, even pakistan army returned Indian helicopter with the amy men on board when they landed in pakistan land by mistake. I dont know how you people are justifying everything when it comes to Tamils and Tamil Nadu??

athu unakku ethukku??

revealing that will say a lot about the stuff you write.

funny, you call yourself indian tiger..

How many Lankan Fishermen our coast gaurd shot? Just show me one, or they not crossed in to our waters till now?? Even our army is returning pakistani common civilians if they cross the border by mistake, even pakistan army returned Indian helicopter with the amy men on board when they landed in pakistan land by mistake. I dont know how you people are justifying everything when it comes to Tamils and Tamil Nadu??

athu unakku ethukku??[/QUOTE]

revealing that will say a lot about the stuff you write

Maravar caste... therinchu enna pudunga poriyo pudungiko...

Our army returns pakistani civilians or them returning our helicopter back does not mean that they did not had a right to shoot or arrest them.They are acting as good humans rather than acting evil within legal boundaries.

And Indian coast guard could not shoot Sri lankan fishermen as they do not cross into Indian waters.The reason Indian fishermen are crossing into sri lankan waters is that they have exhausted fisheries on indian side by overfishing which is a result of your beloved DMK bestowing subsidy for trawlers (populism is popular in TN irrespective of its consequences) awhich resulting in overfishing as they fished at unsustainable levels due to increase in numbers.

Our army returns pakistani civilians or them returning our helicopter back does not mean that they did not had a right to shoot or arrest them.They are acting as good humans rather than acting evil within legal boundaries.

And Indian coast guard could not shoot Sri lankan fishermen as they do not cross into Indian waters.The reason Indian fishermen are crossing into sri lankan waters is that they have exhausted fisheries on indian side by overfishing which is a result of your beloved DMK bestowing subsidy for trawlers (populism is popular in TN irrespective of its consequences) awhich resulting in overfishing as they fished at unsustainable levels due to increase in numbers.

For your kind information...

2 Sri Lankan fishermen held - The Hindu

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-of-Lankan-fishermen/articleshow/19245504.cms

So what is your point.Some fishermen are bound to be caught but not with same frequency as Indians.It is a common trait when people could not provide logical argument,they fall back upon extreme scenarios.

Since you have quoted hindu,i am sure you would have read an editorial that explained the reason as to why Indians cross over into sri lankan waters.

indian politicians behave like thirteen year old snob girls, they think its cool to make a scene out of every ******* opportunity

Immaturity of local politicians of Indian state.
Haven't they imposed any ban on Tamils from Tamilnadu visiting Sri Lanka?
They can ban all products and services from Sri Lanka and also they can withdraw business deals with Sri Lanka too. lol

btw Indians, if India is one country how a local politician ban citizens from one country? If they have such powers within India soon we can expect ban for Kerala citizens, etc. Good luck Indians! ;)

So what is your point.Some fishermen are bound to be caught but not with same frequency as Indians.It is a common trait when people could not provide logical argument,they fall back upon extreme scenarios.

Since you have quoted hindu,i am sure you would have read an editorial that explained the reason as to why Indians cross over into sri lankan waters.

Say, they cross the water for fishing also... shooting is ok on an unarmed man rather putting him in trial before court?? if yes, i will not post till a news about Indian fishermen shot down by pakistan or someother country coast gaurd..

Say, they cross the water for fishing also... shooting is ok on an unarmed man rather putting him in trial before court?? if yes, i will not post till a news about Indian fishermen shot down by pakistan or someother country coast gaurd..

shooting of indian fish is wrong, but also not allowing SL players is wrong.
what happened in SL is internal to them. have we banned pak players because they oppress hindus there? no.

Legal but unnecessary.Any intruder is treated as a intruder.That intruder may be a terrorist or a fishermen.A country has a legal right under international laws to defend itself against intrusion and depending on the local constitution some countries even provide rights to illegal aliens.

It in no way means that an intruder has a right to not being shot while intruding into someone else's territory.

You should elaborate on definition of "OK".

Back
Top Bottom