What's new

Sri lankan players barred from playing in chennai

shooting of indian fish is wrong, but also not allowing SL players is wrong.
what happened in SL is internal to them. have we banned pak players because they oppress hindus there? no

Agreed... Even if pakistan shoots a single fishing boat(with out casualities) that is getting telecasted in every national channel?? But here every year 100s of tamil fishermen are dieing, how many of you see that in national news channels?

Legal but unnecessary.Any intruder is treated as a intruder.That intruder may be a terrorist or a fishermen.A country has a legal right under international laws to defend itself against intrusion and depending on the local constitution some countries even provide rights to illegal aliens.

It in no way means that an intruder has a right to not being shot while intruding into someone else's territory.

You should elaborate on definition of "OK".

Here "OK" means "acceptable"

Agreed... Even if pakistan shoots a single fishing boat(with out casualities) that is getting telecasted in every national channel?? But here every year 100s of tamil fishermen are dieing, how many of you see that in national news channels?
Thats because, news channel get more readership if Pak does wrong against us than if SL does something wrong.
this is becuase Pak is enemy, SL is not yet. but TN politicians are ensureing that they become enemy.

Thats because, news channel get more readership if Pak does wrong against us than if SL does something wrong.
this is becuase Pak is enemy, SL is not yet. but TN politicians are ensureing that they become enemy.

If they killed some other states fishermen , will the answer be the same and the governments response will also be like the same??

Read your history mate - Read why India punished SL by arming LTTE - read how SL granted refueling rights to Pak in 1971 war. And read why Rajiv conducted Operation Poomalai.

If they killed some other states fishermen , will the answer be the same and the governments response will also be like the same??

that we dont know.. it has not happened, so lets not speculate

Read your history mate - Read why India punished SL by arming LTTE - read how SL granted refueling rights to Pak in 1971 war.

do you have a link please.. I would love to know that.

Here "OK" means "acceptable"

I would like some neutral link on 100's of dead fishermen.

Western,indian,sri lankan, pakistani,malaysian any will do but don't post some propaganda from eelem trolls.

Google this - "why LTTE was armed by Indira" and you will come across troves of information.

yes, may be you are not in Tamil Nadu(no offense). so please dont assume things and oppose us without feeling the pain of Tamils.

I would like some neutral link on 100's of dead fishermen.

Western,indian,sri lankan, pakistani,malaysian any will do but don't post some propaganda from eelem trolls.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...kan-naval-personnel-sri-lankan-navy-fisherman

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-08-18/madurai/33260802_1_international-maritime-boundary-line-indian-fishermen-imbl If Times of India is a propoganda source, dont support any news which is from times of India..

Below is the source about Jaya warning.. Do you think people are really foolish to hear such warnings from a politician with out any attacks?
http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...ian-fishermen-sri-lankan-envoy-j-jayalalithaa

Link says 85 fishermen dead in 10 years which include 7 years of war also. that is 8.5 every year or less than 1 every month.a far cry from 100's of dead fishermen.

Now war is over right?? why shooting is happening now also.. Even Jaya warned central government, Do you think people of tamil nadu are really foolish to hear such warnings from a politician with out any attacks by the lankan navy?

Read this source a neutral one http://www.indepthnews.info/index.php/global-issues/1453-the-unnoticed-india-sri-lanka-fishing-war

Now war is over right?? why shooting is happening now also.. Even Jaya warned central government, Do you think people of tamil nadu are really foolish to hear such warnings from a politician with out any attacks by the lankan navy?

That is why i asked you for a neutral source.85 dead in 10 including 7 year of war is not an appreciable figure and most of them probably are from that 7 year period as if it was not,the paper would have provided data for smaller time frame as it would make their story even more credible.

People of tamil nadu like voting population everywhere in India are morons.If they are not politicians would go out of business and we would have plutocracy.

Don't give "Tamils are not moron" argument.

For the link that you added later on

It talks about fishing war not Sri lankan shooting.As far as i know even Sri lankan tamils are not in favor of Indians fishing in their water and it was populist policy of DMK which destroyed fishries by providing unbridled subsidy to trawlers on Indian side whixh has lead to this situation in which Indians have to fish in foreign waters.

This voice(We are Indians for only 70 years... But we are Tamils for more than 1000years) started to hear every where in Tamil Nadu because everyone is idle when it comes to Tamil Nadu... If the Indian Government done something, why this kind of thinking/mentality is going to come in common tamil minds??

we dont want the support from rest of Indians, ask the one who opened a thread, why he opened a thread about Chennai/Tamil Nadu.. is your Indian government has the guts to say us to go alone?? we will find our way... We(Tamils) are not the one who kneel and live, we feel better to die standing than being one with a country like India..

Thambi ippadi ellam pesa koodathu,muthuramlaingam ayya ippadiya pesa sonnanga?

How is this different from Pakistani players not allowed to play in IPL ? But hey Pakistan is bad boy, while Lanka is good boy. No it does not happen that way.

Ind had two wars with Pak. Ind always have problems with Pak whether its terrorist training,...there is nothing in between SL and Ind. Actually it was india who started terror in SL

The Hindu is not pro-Tamil
The Hindu is pro indian as far as i knw

[/QUOTE]
Politics and sports have always been mixed.

Even in India. So this is not the first time.[/QUOTE] :D it is the ultimate hypocrasy. U ban pakistani cricketers in india but play with pakistani hockey tm, football....u dont even knw how to do a faqin boycott properly.

I understand Murali's condition. He has to survive in a nation where people are known to become sinhala buddhists to enhance their career prospects ( Tillekaratne Dilshan converting from Islam to buddhism to enhance his choice of getting into the national team).

Ha ha trying to score some brownie points!
Murali doesnt survive but thrive. He could have come to chennai but didnt, wonder y?
ppl neednt become buddhists to enhance their career prospects, it is just talent they need. Anjelo Mathews is not a sinhala buddhist. Actualy majority of lankan cricketers are catholics.

About dilshan
Dilshan's father was muslim while mother is buddhist. He practically lived all his life with his mom through out his life as a buddhist and finally changed the name for the girl he fell in love with.
touched by ur love for dilshan, he was forced to flee from jaffna (he was born in Jaffna) becasue LTTE threatened them cos of his muslim father then.

yes, may be you are not in Tamil Nadu(no offense). so please dont assume things and oppose us without feeling the pain of Tamils.

Another Tamil Nadu fisherman brutally killed by Lankan Navy - Times Of India

85 fishermen killed by Sri Lanka in 10 years: Govt - Times Of India If Times of India is a propoganda source, dont support any news which is from times of India..

Below is the source about Jaya warning.. Do you think people are really foolish to hear such warnings from a politician with out any attacks?
Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa warns of legal action against Centre if attacks on fishermen not stopped - Times Of India

what is the pain that you are having.. i am from chennai.. but only far last few years I am outside. but i regularly come there.
what did SL do? they killed theeviravadis. whats wrong?
if you hate us, we still love you and fight for you becuase u are indian.

Back
Top Bottom