What's new

Sri lankan players barred from playing in chennai

ITT: Angry madrassis. Listen you are subordinates of us North Indians. Please remain calm and do as instructed or else you will be punished.

That's what i am asking, why they are not protecting Indian Tamil fisher men?? see how many are dieing every year.. And ask the government to shut-up if there is any issue for hindus/sikhs in pakistan or anywhere else in the world, becoz we are the one who won't protect blindly the sentiments..

Answer me on one facet of "our fishermen are dying" question?

If Indian government deploy's whole navy in Palk strait (even though that is not possible as it does not have enough width) without declaring war on Sri lanka,it coulds act only in Indian EEZ.

Most of the fishermen are shot only when they cross into Sri Lankan waters so how would Navy defend them.Sri lankans wouls anyway come and Kill fishermen as they are legally entitled to under International laws in front of Indian navy.

I posted this question before to eelem activists but was not provided with any answer then.

ITT: Angry madrassis. Listen you are subordinates of us North Indians. Please remain calm and do as instructed or else you will be punished.

We have already sent a clear message to the government what we want... on the bold part :lol::lol: we are ready for everything..

We have already sent a clear message to the government what we want... on the bold part :lol::lol: we are ready for everything..

@Indian Tiger - Bro - stop arguing with other Indians - it is going to be a futile effort but good thing I see here is all the tamil members like @KS, @rajarajachola @ashokdeiva are consistent in their positions which is heart warming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Answer me on one facet of "our fishermen are dying" question?

If Indian government deploy's whole navy in Palk strait (even though that is not possible as it does not have enough width) without declaring war on Sri lanka,it coulds act only in Indian EEZ.

Most of the fishermen are shot only when they cross into Sri Lankan waters so how would Navy defend them.Sri lankans wouls anyway come and Kill fishermen as they are legally entitled to under International laws in front of Indian navy.

I posted this question before to eelem activists but was not provided with any answer then.

Are we firing at the Lankan Fisher men or pakistan fishermen if they cross to our water?? or Pakistan fired any Indian Fishermen if they crossed to the pakistan water??

We are not asking to deploy the navy, atleast ask the coast gaurd to secure the fishermen...

And it fell on deaf ears. You are ready for everything? You have been culturally imperialised by us. Then you were annexed into India. To show you how little you mean to us take our national anthem, you are briefly mentioned as dravidistan while major North Indian states are mentioned.

Are we firing at the Lankan Fisher men or pakistan fishermen if they cross to our water?? or Pakistan fired any Indian Fishermen if they crossed to the pakistan water??

We are not asking to deploy the navy, atleast ask the coast gaurd to secure the fishermen...

Does not negate the fact that we have right to shoot them if they cross into our waters.

The question remains same even in case you deploy coast guard.They could defend Indian waters and even now they are deployed in Palk strait.

How could they stop sri lankans from shooting tamils in their water when they have a right to do that.

And it fell on deaf ears. You are ready for everything? You have been culturally imperialised by us. Then you were annexed into India. To show you how little you mean to us take our national anthem, you are briefly mentioned as dravidistan while major North Indian states are mentioned.

Ha ha... come and speak in Hindi with a common man in Tamil Nadu, you will know how its imperialised... We will sing the National Anthem only after singing the song for Tamil Mother(Tamil Thai Vazhthu)...

Fellow Indians, Dont make rubbish comments and dont force to reveal all... Accept the your mistakes.On Topic: Please spare a moment and think, We 7crores are crying here, for you this bulshit cricket with srilanka is more important than our sorrows?? If yes, I am not ashamed for i got exploded...

Ha ha... come and speak in Hindi with a common man in Tamil Nadu, you will know how its imperialised... We will sing the National Anthem only after singing the song for Tamil Mother(Tamil Thai Vazhthu)...

just ignore that @$$#0|£

Does not negate the fact that we have right to shoot them if they cross into our waters.

The question remains same even in case you deploy coast guard.They could defend Indian waters and even now they are deployed in Palk strait.

How could they stop sri lankans from shooting tamils in their water when they have a right to do that.

Then what's the job of coast gaurd?? if our fisher men is crossing the water, inform them or make a mark in the waters, or deploy a team where frequently fishermen are crossing and return them back to Indian waters.. Nothing is happening, just for name shake Coast Gaurd..

just ignore that @$$#0|£

Yes, we will not listen to what your Indian government or you say, when you are not ready to listen our voice.. take out the IPL from our land we dont want that... We are Tamilians first not Indians...

Then what's the job of coast gaurd?? if our fisher men is crossing the water, inform them or make a mark in the waters, or deploy a team where frequently fishermen are crossing and return them back to Indian waters.. Nothing is happening, just for name shake Coast Gaurd..

The job of Coast guard is to defend our waters that we have legal right on under UNCLOS. They cannot interfere in Sri lankan waters.

Sea boundaries cannot be marked.If you have a method to do it just enlighten me with that because as far as i know there does not exist a method to mark sea boundaries.

The job of Coast guard is to defend our waters that we have legal right on under UNCLOS. They cannot interfere in Sri lankan waters.

Sea boundaries cannot be marked.If you have a method to do it just enlighten me with that because as far as i know there does not exist a method to mark sea boundaries.

If sea boundaries cant be marked, by keeping what boundary as a marking and they are shooting down the fishermen?? Please enlighten me with that..

If sea boundaries cant be marked, by keeping what boundary as a marking and they are shooting down the fishermen?? Please enlighten me with that..

They and/or Indian coast guards find out boundary by using GIS and GPS systems.The boundary is nowhere marked physically.

Sea boundaries exist on map not on surface and could be deciphered by people who are good with navigation or in recent times have GPS.

They and/or Indian coast guards find out boundary by using GIS and GPS systems.The boundary is nowhere marked physically.

Sea boundaries exist on map not on surface and could be deciphered by people who are good with navigation or in recent times have GPS.

so your answer is coast gaurds will identify the boundaries through GPS and GIS. Yes, the common fishermen wont have such facilities, so if they cross the boundary by mistake yeah they should die, Good..

so your answer is coast gaurds will identify the boundaries through GPS and GIS. Yes, the common fishermen wont have such facilities, so if they cross the boundary by mistake yeah they should die, Good..

Well as the things stand , if fishermen cross into someone else's water even if mistakenly,they are treated as intruders and shot or arrested as according to international law.

You could provide fishermen with GPS but that would be of little help.Most of the trawlers have GPS and emergency transmission beacons installed on them according to international laws.Some big trawlers even have radars.They cross into sri lankan waters willingly as they have exhausted resources on Indian side by overfishing.

Back
Top Bottom