What's new

Sri lankan players barred from playing in chennai

Mate - who cares about the rest of the Indians? forget about Pakistan and the cricket politics. They can't even provide an explanation for the 1974 Davis cup forfeiture which has nothing to do with India. Read my remaining post what I added above.

Umm - We forfeited the final because India was the first country to impose sanctions on South Africa for apartheid. If the ATP Tour had any sense, they would retrospectively award the title to India for doing the right thing.

Indians are the only weak specimen of a human being that involves politics into sports.

Honestly the Indians have no class.
@Sri Lankans, we can understand Indian immaturity. These idiots take sports to a political level.

ya right and pakistanis are strongest specimen of human beings because they involve terrorism in politics honestly we all know what pakistanis do best ,bomb their own people to smitherins

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate - who cares for these non-tamilian Indians and their opinions especially when I see only hypocrites?

Mate - who cares about the rest of the Indians?

Unnecessary. Why argue on this forum then? Should we point out that you are in no position to comment on Indians since you aren't one? Not anymore. Let's keep this friendly. We can all agree to disagree without being disagreeable about it.

Umm - We forfeited the final because India was the first country to impose sanctions on South Africa for apartheid. If the ATP Tour had any sense, they would retrospectively award the title to India for doing the right thing.

That is what I call as hypocrisy - You stick your nose where it does not belong but you will not stick your nose especially when you were the reason for the issues in SL(read it as creation of LTTE and hijacking the SL tamil movement for India's selfish policies) and ignoring the 70 million of its own population's sentiments as well.

Good luck then.

If that be your thinking, why do you expect support from anyone else. Btw, as I have said earlier, these things have no meaning on a forum like this. Nobody is scared of calling that out.

This voice(We are Indians for only 70 years... But we are Tamils for more than 1000years) started to hear every where in Tamil Nadu because everyone is idle when it comes to Tamil Nadu... If the Indian Government done something, why this kind of thinking/mentality is going to come in common tamil minds??

we dont want the support from rest of Indians, ask the one who opened a thread, why he opened a thread about Chennai/Tamil Nadu.. is your Indian government has the guts to say us to go alone?? we will find our way... We(Tamils) are not the one who kneel and live, we feel better to die standing than being one with a country like India..

dilshan became buddhist bacause to play for SL is another lie made out with no proof by racist road shitting smelly Toilet Nadu Dogs..There are loads of muslim cricketers that played for SL..Mubarak , maharoof to name some..Vaas , Dilhara , Russel Arnold (half tamil half burger) , Vandort ,Mathews (hald tamil half malay) non of them are Sinhala buddhists..St peters , joseph Thora , trinity all these major cricket and rugby playing schools are 60%+ minorities..(apart from Ananda and Nalanda)TN jokers are spreading lies here about stuff they have no idea about..take this pint of cow **** and urinate somewhere in your smelly chennai airport and stop insulting my country..coz no matter what lies u dogs say, u aren`t getting an inch from here !

That is what I call as hypocrisy - You stick your nose where it does not belong but you will not stick your nose especially when you were the reason for the issues in SL(read it as creation of LTTE and hijacking the SL tamil movement for India's selfish policies) and ignoring the 70 million of its own population's sentiments as well.

Amusing. Since most of the Indian sufferers under the apartheid system happened to be Tamils who were transplanted as indentured servants to South Africa after the abolition of slavery. So you don't mind Tamils in South Africa suffering but your heart bleeds for Tamils in Lanka? Now, that is what I call hypocrisy.

Unnecessary. Why argue on this forum then? Should we point out that you are in no position to comment on Indians since you aren't one? Not anymore. Let's keep this friendly. We can all agree to disagree without being disagreeable about it.

You can choose responding to me in these kinds of discussions - I stopped arguing with fellow Indians especially with you long time ago - Do you know why I chose to respond to your post? to point out the hypocrisy in the rest of the Indians' arguments. Beyond that my responses has been to other tamilians like me who are much more passionate than me and I see only a constructive argument with them in my posts. Beyond that, whether I am an Indian or not is not for you to decide.

dilshan became buddhist bacause to play for SL is another lie made out with no proof by racist road shitting smelly Toilet Nadu Dogs..There are loads of muslim cricketers that played for SL..Mubarak , maharoof to name some..Vaas , Dilhara , Russel Arnold (half tamil half burger) , Vandort ,Mathews (hald tamil half malay) non of them are Sinhala buddhists..St peters , joseph Thora , trinity all these major cricket and rugby playing schools are 60%+ minorities..(apart from Ananda and Nalanda)TN jokers are spreading lies here about stuff they have no idea about..take this pint of cow **** and urinate somewhere in your smelly chennai airport and stop insulting my country..coz no matter what lies u dogs say, u aren`t getting an inch from here !

Nice - your affinity for excrement - human or non-human is extraordinary. Must make you less home sick irrespective of whether you are in Lanka or in China I guess.

This voice(We are Indians for only 70 years... But we are Tamils for more than 1000years) started to hear every where in Tamil Nadu because everyone is idle when it comes to Tamil Nadu... If the Indian Government done something, why this kind of thinking/mentality is going to come in common tamil minds??

The Indian government's obligation is to protect Indian Tamils, not protect blindly the sentiments of Indian Tamils on matters that have a wider repercussion. They are indian populations everywhere. India simply cannot afford to set a precedent. India did get involved in SL on behalf of the Indian Tamils & paid a very high price. Tamil leaders (some of the very same who are asking for intervention), condemned Indian intervention (including condemning Indian soldiers) and as recently as a few years ago, when the SL army was in a bit of trouble, loudly proclaimed that India must do nothing & should stay away. Just because the opposite of what they thought, happened, India must rush blindly into SL? That is asking for too much. Anyone who applies rational thinking to this situation will realise that past statements & actions of the very same Tamil leaders preclude any Indian intervention.

Amusing. Since most of the Indian sufferers under the apartheid system happened to be Tamils who were transplanted as indentured servants to South Africa after the abolition of slavery. So you don't mind Tamils in South Africa suffering but your heart bleeds for Tamils in Lanka? Now, that is what I call hypocrisy.

The identity what they wore were Indians as there was a mix of various people - not just tamilians and not most as you claim here.

You can choose responding to me in these kinds of discussions - I stopped arguing with fellow Indians especially with you long time ago - Do you know why I chose to respond to your post? to point out the hypocrisy in the rest of the Indians' arguments. Beyond that my responses has been to other tamilians like me who are much more passionate than me and I see only a constructive argument with them in my posts. Beyond that, whether I am an Indian or not is not for you to decide.

Btw, that Indian bit was your quote, you said it somewhere (that you can't even claim Indian identity anymore & that a Tamil identity was what remained). You are free to ignore me/my posts. I don't take either your posts or mine seriously, this is just an internet forum for a bit of mental gymnastics when real life gives me a break.

As always, I wish you well & if you can, don't take it personally. I certainly don't. Thank you for your time.

Btw, that Indian bit was your quote, you said it somewhere (that you can't even claim Indian identity anymore & that a Tamil identity was what remained). You are free to ignore me/my posts. I don't take either your posts or mine seriously, this is just an internet forum for a bit of mental gymnastics when real life gives me a break.

As always, I wish you well & if you can, don't take it personally. I certainly don't. Thank you for your time.

Stop picking what is convenient for you - But did you see my remaining post in that? I wear the Indian identity in my heart eventhough I do not hold a passport anymore?

I do not take it personally but being a forum I will not respond to your posts in these kinds of tamil threads as you would have seen that I have not responded to your previous posts but when offered a chance to call out hypocrisies and conveniences for other readers to see I will do so.

The Indian government's obligation is to protect Indian Tamils, not protect blindly the sentiments of Indian Tamils on matters that have a wider repercussion. They are indian populations everywhere. India simply cannot afford to set a precedent. India did get involved in SL on behalf of the Indian Tamils & paid a very high price. Tamil leaders (some of the very same who are asking for intervention), condemned Indian intervention (including condemning Indian soldiers) and as recently as a few years ago, when the SL army was in a bit of trouble, loudly proclaimed that India must do nothing & should stay away. Just because the opposite of what they thought, happened, India must rush blindly into SL? That is asking for too much. Anyone who applies rational thinking to this situation will realise that past statements & actions of the very same Tamil leaders preclude any Indian intervention.

That's what i am asking, why they are not protecting Indian Tamil fisher men?? see how many are dieing every year.. And ask the government to shut-up if there is any issue for hindus/sikhs in pakistan or anywhere else in the world, becoz we are the one who won't protect blindly the sentiments..

Back
Top Bottom