What's new

Sri lankan players barred from playing in chennai

Hindus and buddhists are like brothers.we shld settle any differences by negotiations.srilanka is closest to indian culture after nepal.I have read tht srilankan buddhists unlike other buddhists dont eat beef just like hindus.we have so many things in common.even mahinde rajapakse recently visited tirupati to have lord balaji darshan.i remember srilankan cricketers taking blessings of puttaparthi sai baba.srilankan public shld not view indians as their enemies just because of some zealot tamilians.

Why Tamil Nadu is right to take a tough stance against SL

Why Tamil Nadu is right to take a tough stance against SL | Firstpost
Pls elaborate ur point here.
They why do you bother to post here, run off.
There is something called internet and in it we have forums. Many TN goons come and post lies and we just refute them. :D Do u get that? After all this is PDF….not TDF.
I love to see people using smilies to hide their frustration. You think SL can influence Indians more than the Indians themselves, I have no more words to say on that.
Really do u do that in TN? Who said SL influence india more than u TN? Let me tell u in terms u understand, foreign policies are not created listening to what people say, it is drafted looking at what future could look like and seeing international realities. In that both Indian gov and SL gov have understood realities.
Just see the drift of your position. A year or two back your guys were giving no hoot to Indians and were taking the word China for each and everything. Your people were mocking at left and right at the Indians including the rest of Indians. Some Lankans were swearing that India did not even have 1% contribution in the defeat of LTTE.
Who says we were giving no hoots to Indians we were not giving any hoots to u ppl in PDF. SL and Ind cooperate with each other. You make a mock or ur own ppl not us. So u want us to say u helped us to defeat LTTE? Ok yes….happy now? Cry baby.
After a couple of resolutions at UNHRC suddenly suddenly your find new friends in rest of India and acknowledge the India's contribution in the defeat of LTTE, your ambassador suddenly finds ancient connections with the rest of Indians, etc. etc. etc.
SL has had friends in india. Ancient connections has been there and may be u failed in ur history lessons which ur own UN ambassador keeps on ranting.
Time will answer what you will be forced to acknowledge next.
You can dance around trees as much as u like, but the thing is u cant prove a non existing genocide or an ethnic cleansing. U ppl have been living in this dream for 30 years and got a bitter awakening.
question to srilankans
wat is the language spoken by slankan moor muslims?i heard it is tamil with arab loan words.is tht true?if so do they identify themselves as tamils more than muslims?
Mostly they use tamil, but there are ones who use Sinhala as mother tounge. They don’t identify themselves as Tamils simply because they are not. They are ethnically Moor, Malay.

Back
Top Bottom