What's new

Sri Lanka is the best country in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chal bache - chhota bheem daikh ja ke, yahan par adult discussion start hone lagi hai
thik hai chachi ke sath jaa ke chota bheem dekhuga......aaj disturb mat karna....:lol::lol:

seems like lieterall meanings are different but usage in slang is quite similar.

But the hatred makes it irony
There's no hatred in Colombo. I myself had many Tamil friends. Well, even though we have common slang words, there are huge differences in culture and language yet we coexist.

There's no hatred in Colombo. I myself had many Tamil friends. Well, even though we have common slang words, there are huge differences in culture and language yet we coexist.

What about Muslims in Sri Lanka - Are they well integrated in the society ? And are they predominantly Sinhala or Tamil or do they belong to a different Ethnic Group altogether ?

What about Muslims in Sri Lanka - Are they well integrated in the society ? And are they predominantly Sinhala or Tamil or do they belong to a different Ethnic Group altogether ?

I had a Muslim girlfriend once, I integrated her alot.

seems like lieterall meanings are different but usage in slang is quite similar.

But the hatred makes it irony
...I got pongal rice on Thai pongal day from our neighbors. Just visit Sri Lanka it will make you surprised than the stuff you hear on your TN media.

Last edited:
Muslims are a little bit complicated. Muslims are neither Sinhalese nor Tamils, they are belonged to Moor (who claim Arab ancestry) and Malay ethnic groups. Out of those two ethnic groups, Malays are the most integrated. Muslims who live within Sinhalese communities speak Sinhalese and rest speak Tamil. Typically liberal Muslims tend to be some of the most modern people of Sri Lanka. From my experience there are religious Muslims who mind their own business which I like and some Arab wannabes who stir up troubles. I've also had many Muslim friends but they are not religious so I don't know which group they are belonged to. I am neither Buddhist nor Muslim so I hope you take my words as a neutral source. :D

Good to hear

You had? so now they're gone?

sri lanka is the best country in the world.there isn't any other country like sri lanka.

Sri lankan people are the best friendly people in the world.

I agree with you 100% Srilanka is the Best country in the world!!!!!!!!!!!1

I agree with you Sri lankan people are the best friend people in the world .... I read few of your posts in PDF!!!!!!!!

Oi machan how is your hutho ? :azn:

@ Other Sri Lankan members, Do you guys want to take some fun more?? LOL or shall we reveal the meaning of it? Otherwise these PDF members will get into trouble if they actually use it some where. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom