What's new

Sri Lanka is the best country in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamil Elam would have been the greatest country in the world....hadn't those bloody Sinhalas taken over the motherland!

okay PDF members :D:D:D In Sinhala

huttho = f*cker
hutthi = female version of F*cker

machan you are wrong here

Huttha = cvnt
Hutthi = same but for a female
kariya = wa"ker
pakaya = d!ck
wesi = wh0re

Not any more Sunshine :D
You are focked up and i seen you enjoy insulting INDIANS? you shout loud because we didnt give support to LTTE? WE SHOULD START OUR SUPPORT AGAIN! :D Let's see what the best RAVANA LANKA CAN DO?

And to all to those apologetics who say we shouldn't have helped tamils in Lanka, let this be a example of how they think and treat others as?
To them we are always Invading army cos Lord Rama Killed their God King Ravana!So no matter what all niceties you say won't change it!

We are seen as aggressors so stop saying sorry to them, since they think we are seen as such!

Mr Foxhill said According to my view, sri lanka is the best country in the world.there isn't any other country like sri lanka.

Sri lankan people are the best friendly people in the world.Sinhalese based culture fulfill the all needs of the people.When we are talking about the natural beauty, i think there isn't any other beautiful country like sri lanka.Added to that, we are having a long history with us almost 2500years or more, adding more values to our lifes.

I want to know your attitude about Sri Lanka.? - Yahoo Answers

Well I would certainly like to visit Sri Lanak one day to judge it myself.
I have heard many good things about it. I have few Sri Lankan friends here in Auckland.

You are focked up and i seen you enjoy insulting INDIANS? you shout loud because we didnt give support to LTTE? WE SHOULD START OUR SUPPORT AGAIN! :D Let's see what the best RAVANA LANKA CAN DO?
Still believe in fairy tales where monkeys fly and carry mountains? :disagree:

Well I would certainly like to visit Sri Lanak one day to judge it myself.
I have heard many good things about it. I have few Sri Lankan friends here in Auckland.
You're welcome to visit my friend but threads like this one destroy our reputation. o_O

Aane do b

You're welcome to visit my friend but threads like this one destroy our reputation. o_O
We don't believe in fairytales but we believe in making them happen in real time!Thank you :) You have famous tourist attractions in Lanka named according to our Ramayana, what happened? Your government? the Lions feet and all the relics?

Aane do b

We don't believe in fairytales but we believe in making them happen in real time!Thank you :) You have famous tourist attractions in Lanka named according to our Ramayana, what happened? Your government? the Lions feet and all the relics?
Whatever you said was not clear but anyway will you kindly post the tourist attraction you just mentioned?

Please Azizam Tell me how was a monkey from India Defeated many of your WARRIORS? and set afire to your place?

Please Azizam Tell me how was a monkey from India Defeated many of your WARRIORS? and set afire to your place?
It was just a fairy tale and mainstream Do you really believe these stories? Sinhalese culture is only 2500 years old. The incidents mentioned by this story happened prior to the Indo-Aryan migration.

Whatever you said was not clear but anyway will you kindly post the tourist attraction you just mentioned?
Ramayana is your best tourist attraction and pilgrimage from hindus all around the world. So.....unless you got better, say so!

It was just a fairy tale and mainstream Do you really believe these stories? Sinhalese culture is only 2500 years old. The incidents mentioned by this story happened prior to the Indo-Aryan migration.
Right they got a sinhalese culture of 2500 years old that is why you are all buddhist! eh?What was a Indo aryan migration? you still believe in that Aryan Dravidian race shite? WoW! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom