What's new

Sri Lanka is the best country in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramayana is your best tourist attraction and pilgrimage from hindus all around the world. So.....

This shows how much you know about Sri Lanka. Ravana story is nothing but a fairy tale in Sri Lanka. No one takes it seriously. By the way, are you referring to some Hindu temple in central province? If so then I've visited there once but I haven't seen any more than 50 tourists there.

Most famous historical tourist attraction in Sri Lanka is Sigiriya (Lion Rock)
sigiriya_17_1650.jpg

sigiriya.jpg

Right they got a sinhalese culture of 2500 years old that is why you are all buddhist! eh?What was a Indo aryan migration? you still believe in that Aryan Dravidian race shite? WoW! :o
What does this mean? Buddhism has nothing to do with race.

It doesn't matter whether I believe or not neither do I care about race. I was just pointing towards the historical events coming from neutral mainstream sources rather than one sided nonsense.

I see that you believe in manlion's bullshit which he said Sinhalese changed their language after they converted to Buddhism. This is utter nonsense. First of all Buddhism didn't reach Sri Lanka until 2000 years ago and by the time the Sinhalese ethnic group was formed when majority of Tamils were Buddhists and Sinhalese were not. These are the most simple facts and I can go on and on but it is pointless. I hope this is enough for you to get over bullshit coming from LTTE supporters. Funny part is on one hand they claim that we were once Tamils and on the other hand they keep complaining saying their homeland was invaded by us coming from Bengal/Gujarat.

Last edited:
Still believe in fairy tales where monkeys fly and carry mountains? :disagree:

You're welcome to visit my friend but threads like this one destroy our reputation. o_O
Believe or whatever your nations name LANKA was etched by history, whether you believe it or not is your priority!How LANKA came into being etc. are for you to fight and ponder about, ponder about your Vibishhana.

This shows how much you know about Sri Lanka. Ravana story is nothing but a fairy tale in Sri Lanka. No one takes it seriously. By the way, are you referring to some Hindu temple in central province? If so then I've visited there once but I haven't seen any more than 50 tourists there.

Most famous historical tourist attraction in Sri Lanka is Sigiriya (Lion Rock)
sigiriya_17_1650.jpg

What does this mean? Buddhism has nothing to do with race.

It doesn't matter whether I believe or not neither do I care about race. I was just pointing towards the historical events coming from neutral sources rather than one sided nonsense.

I see that you believe in manlion's bullshit which he said Sinhalese changed their language after they converted to Buddhism. This is utter nonsense. First of all Buddhism didn't reach Sri Lanka until 2000 years ago and by the time the Sinhalese ethnic group was formed majority of Tamils were Buddhists and Sinhalese were not. These are the most simple facts and I can go on and on but it is pointless. I hope this is enough for you to get over bullshit coming from LTTE supporters. Funny part is on one hand they claim that we were once Tamils and on the other hand they keep complaining saying their homeland was invaded by us coming from Bengal/Gujarat.
We saw them already and still it was recorded Vibishana came over to Lord Ram side and WON THE WAR!

Believe or whatever your nations name LANKA was etched by history, whether you believe it or not is your priority!How LANKA came into being etc. are for you to fight and ponder about, ponder about your Vibishhana.

We saw them already and still it was recorded Vibishana came over to Lord Ram side and WON THE WAR!
facepalm! you are no better than the person who opened this thread. I am wasting my time talking to you.

facepalm! you are no better than the person who opened this thread. I am wasting my time talking to you.
Well i gave you historical proofs, its upon you to prove me wrong!It's another thing you lost, and accepted defeat though! :)

machan you are wrong here

Huttha = cvnt
Hutthi = same but for a female
kariya = wa"ker
pakaya = d!ck
wesi = wh0re

haha he was mentioning "Huttho" not "huttha"

Still believe in fairy tales where monkeys fly and carry mountains? :disagree:

And Mahavamsa is no fairy tale ? Didn't the Buddha too fly over to Lanka as per your fairy tale ?

In some period of history Sinhala people have considered Vibhishana as one of the Four Heavenly Kings. This belief was more prominent in the Kotte period. According to the Ravana Katha of Wickramasinghe Adigar, after the defeat of Ravana, Vibhishana transferred the Yaksha capital from Alakamandawa to Kelaniya. In the 15th century poem of Totagamuwe Sri Rahula, the sælalihini sandesaya, the Myna is ordered to carry the missive to Vibhishana at his temple in Kelaniya. After the 16th century he was replaced as a God of the four warrants by the goddess Pattini. He continues to be worshipped by a diminishing number of adherents, mainly in the Kelaniya area

Read more: http://www.knowledgeonfingertips.com/general_latest_news/vibhishana/#ixzz2sbA2XW2I

I see that you believe in manlion's bullshit which he said Sinhalese changed their language after they converted to Buddhism. This is utter nonsense.

It not BS, based on archaeological discovery of three important factors from the Brahmi inscriptions in Sri Lanka, archaeologist have conclusive evidence that the indigenous people of Sri Lanka were Tamils.

The 3 factors are:

(a) System of burial of dead bodies (Urns) at the sites
(b) Brhamic inscriptions
(c) Religious practices and observances

The existence of Dravidian Tamil Brahmic inscriptions in Sri Lanka prior to the introduction of North Indian Brahmic Inscriptions is reasonable and justifiable proof that Tamils were the indigenous people of Sri Lanka, prior to the invention of the Sinhala race by the Mahavamsa fairy tale.

@manlion
I object to all evidence regarding historical events as hearsay.

Unless your can produce an eye witness to the events that took place 2000 years ago, the evidence is to be suppressed and dismissed.

The second picture is PS . Here is the orginal .

sigiriya_top.jpg
Can you read English? Can you read what's written on top right corner of that picture? Second picture is a 3D illustration of what it used to be before it was destroyed.

you guys are descendants of ravana now live with it :D
Ancient history of Sri Lanka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ;)

Well, as I've explained to someone before, Sinhalese are a collection of multiple races Tamils, Australoid, Greeks etc.

Can you read English? Can you read what's written on top right corner of that picture? Second picture is a 3D illustration of what it used to be before it was destroyed.

Can you read English ?? Can you comprehend what I wrote .

If there is anything wrong in what I wrote then whine .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom