What's new

Sri Lanka is the best country in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
oye chacha...bhatije se koi aise bolta hai kya.....kabhi circus dikhne , Pizza khilane to le nai gaye...par ban karane me sabse aage rahoge...:hitwall::hitwall:

Tum ne kon sa chachi la di hai mujh ko jo tum se etnay laad karon

Tum ne kon sa chachi la di hai mujh ko jo tum se etnay laad karon
purani wali se kaam chalao na....ab is umar me nayi kahase aaye gi....
gaddi...thode hi na hai...jab man tab showroom se nayi le aaye...:partay::partay:

Mr Foxhill said According to my view, sri lanka is the best country in the world.there isn't any other country like sri lanka.

Sri lankan people are the best friendly people in the world.Sinhalese based culture fulfill the all needs of the people.When we are talking about the natural beauty, i think there isn't any other beautiful country like sri lanka.Added to that, we are having a long history with us almost 2500years or more, adding more values to our lifes.

I want to know your attitude about Sri Lanka.? - Yahoo Answers

And their intellect to provide Yahoo answers by Mr. Foxhill as source of information..hats off:rofl:

What shit are you smoking?

And their intellect to provide Yahoo answers by Mr. Foxhill as source of information..hats off:rofl:

What shit are you smoking?

I think you will agree that Mr. Foxhill's intellect is better than Justice Katju? No????? :pop:

machan umba mee wage threads thawath open karoth tika kalayak yanna kalin ban wei o_O

Isn't machan Tamil way of casual talk? just curious

I think you will agree that Mr. Foxhill's intellect is better than Justice Katju? No????? :pop:

without doubt:enjoy:
But not better than Ziad Hameed and his five years theory to moon :toast_sign:

i am not familiar with punjabi :(

Its alright; I'm not familiar with any Sinhala either ! :(

Come to think of it I'm not even familiar with Sri Lankan women ! :cray:

And I thought you were supposed to be my Brother; instead of introducing them to me you've tried to keep me away from Sri Lanka so that I don't mess up your mojo & steal all the ladies from you with my suave & panache ! :cry:

Isn't machan Tamil way of casual talk? just curious

my chum = machan = buddy. use for both male/female

machee = for female friend lol still in the beta stage. :D

Sinhala Slang words :D

bokka = best friend
fit eka = best friend
freda = friend

Its alright; I'm not familiar with any Sinhala either ! :(

Come to think of it I'm not even familiar with Sri Lankan women ! :cray:

And I thought you were supposed to be my Brother; instead of introducing them to me you've tried to keep me away from Sri Lanka so that I don't mess up your mojo & steal all the ladies from you with my suave & panache ! :cry:
You don't have to be familiar with Sinhala to get to know the ones in Colombo :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom