What's new

Sri Lanka is the best country in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I feel we have one of world's best jokers!:partay:

ai mokada? whats wrong with this thread?
mee wage threads kawuruth open karanne na especially in "world affairs" section

man kiyanne "yahoo question" ekakin answer ekak aran kawuruth thread ekak open karanne na kiyana eka

Guys talk in english.Thank you :devil:

mee wage threads kawuruth open karanne na especially in "world affairs" section

man kiyanne "yahoo question" ekakin answer ekak aran kawuruth thread ekak open karanne na kiyana eka

Whether some disputes Mr.Foxhill opinion or not is upto them. There are plenty of posts where memebers may agree or disagree with the content of the source.

But that is up to them, I agree with Mr.Foxhill analysis, so I shared it.

HUH????
This guy is a new member,will get trolled unnecessarily,He can post whatever he wants i dont have any problem. :coffee:
Aur app use sahi rasta dikhane ki bajaye aur bhatka rahe hai

Why he will get trolled? I like this guy and will support him against Indian trolls :pop:

Actually i was an elite meber before,its a long story :coffee:

Webby ban this duplicate ID

Whether some disputes Mr.Foxhill opinion or not is upto them. There are plenty of posts where memebers may agree or disagree with the content of the source.

But that is up to them, I agree with Mr.Foxhill analysis, so I shared it.

Very right dear - Anyone who don't agree with Mr. Foxhill should ignore the thread and move on, why they are getting jealous.

Uba nam maha amu po*nnayek ban! lol

Webby ban this duplicate ID
oye chacha...bhatije se koi aise bolta hai kya.....kabhi circus dikhne , Pizza khilane to le nai gaye...par ban karane me sabse aage rahoge...:hitwall::hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom