What's new

Sri Lanka cremating Muslims who died of coronavirus: Please Respect The Wishes Of Muslims!

Apologies. It is perhaps an oversimplification of a far more subtle state of affairs.

Absolutely.

And there is nothing subtle in it from an Indian point of view ....

I belong to a class of Indians represented broadly by Shashi Tharoor when it comes to our politics, worldview, bhakts and Muslims.

Absolutely.

And there is nothing subtle in it from an Indian point of view ....

I belong to a class of Indians represented broadly by Shashi Tharoor when it comes to our politics, worldview, bhakts and Muslims.

You claim to be a Shiv Sainik and then associate yourself to Shashi Tharoor?

I always thought Shiv Sena was ultra right (right of the right Re: BJP) while Congress was left of the center and BJP being right of the center. May be I am getting confused.

Don't confuse politics with people.

Shashi Tharoor is ideologically more sainik than sanghi.

That's a mess. So what is the use of the parties if you have both left and right in all parties?

Brilliant. You got the nass of India in 2020.

It's Pakistanis like you who are the need of the hour.

Most of your countrymen refuse to read the writing on the wall ....

Instead it's dancing elephants all the way and Amsterdam black.

What a load of bs.
In India all temples and churches have closed down voluntarily. Meanwhile there are hundreds of videos of Muslims congregating in masjids.

I don't blame the Muslims. I blame the government which does not understand lathis won't do the trick. You need more than that
Say what...

Despite coronavirus, lakhs to gather in Ayodhya because this ‘Ram Navami is different’

Source: https://theprint.in/india/governanc...-because-this-ram-navami-is-different/381972/

Yogi Adityanath's Temple Run Hours After PM's Appeal To Avoid Gatherings

Source: https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ayo...ndra-modis-appeal-to-avoid-gatherings-2200206

Lockdown rules violated in Tamil Nadu, mass gathering at Trichy temple in cops' presence

Sea of devotees gather at Arattu festival in Kerala amidst coronavirus fears; flouts govt guidelines

Source: https://www.dnaindia.com/india/spea...onavirus-fears-flouts-govt-guidelines-2818064

Hope the government understands that Lathis wont do shit on thick skinned hindus and do something more effective...

No one forced them to. They created a separate Islamic country for themselves and then refused to migrate to their Islamic utopia. They chose to live off freebies given to them by Pagans. A case of weak Imaan.
Why are pagans forcing a muslim majority Jammu and Kashmir to stay with them? Shouldn't the pagans let them off? You want to steal and occupy their lands but dont want the muslims in there?

Ok sahab. The fact that you consider relatives and friends of the rapists as civil society. And majority Hindus who protested as fringe elements shows your true intentions.

Most Hindus fail to see that extremists and so called moderates are the two sides of the same coin. But things will change thanks to internet and social media.
Yet they took "Tiranga" rallies in support of pedophile gang rapists who happened to be a temple priest and his family committing their acts in a temple. Lets face it, Fringe is no more fringe among Hindus... They are the majority now raping, maiming, looting and lynching minorities of this country. Civil society as per woke hindus is anti-hindu anyway. So stop clinging to them.

I love this attitude of Muslims.

Cheen kar lenge sab kuch, bhale hi galat hi kayon na ho. "We are muslims, hence you have to adhere our demands, it does not matter how absurd that demand may be".
I think they learnt it from Hindus who are perennially in "khatre me"...

Supreme Court: Please dont burn crackers and stop pollution.
Woke Hindu: Hindu khatre me hai, lets do it.

Advisory to Hindus: Please dont gather on holi and avoid groups(*Corona*)
Woke Hindu: Again Hindu khatre me hai, we will do it.

And the list goes on...

Both @padamchen and @Nilu Pule are obviously extremist Hindutvadis, of hardcore variety, without any iota of doubt. There is hardly any subtlety involved.:lol::lol::lol:

Hardcore patriots and nationalists.

I'm not Hindu so Hindutva is not and cannot be my scene.

Persian nationalism and revivalism, which is, has no connection to the rona dhona of these two nations and their populations ...

I love this attitude of Muslims.

Cheen kar lenge sab kuch, bhale hi galat hi kayon na ho. "We are muslims, hence you have to adhere our demands, it does not matter how absurd that demand may be".

I don't love it, but definitely think it's worth emulating by other communities where they are in overpowering numbers themselves.

You cannot bring a knife to a gunfight ...

Apologies. It is perhaps an oversimplification of a far more subtle state of affairs.

No need for apology. Your assessment about these two posters is 100% correct and there is no subtlety involved.:lol:

Hardcore patriots and nationalists.

I'm not Hindu so Hindutva is not and cannot be my scene.

O Hazrat Doctor Sahib: I hardly ever agree with anything, you claim. Why would I agree with your assessment about yourself. I would make my own.:p:

No need for apology. Your assessment about these two posters is 100% correct and there is no subtlety involved.:lol:

O Hazrat Doctor Sahib: I hardly ever agree with anything, you claim. Why would I agree with your assessment about yourself. I would make my own.:p:

You don't believe Im not Hindu?

This is my chain since I was in college ...

View attachment 618436

Back
Top Bottom