What's new

Sri Lanka cremating Muslims who died of coronavirus: Please Respect The Wishes Of Muslims!

Let us not fight with this topic...Suggest us the best way to handle this situation if doctors advices not to bury any infected bodies...
Seal packing the body in a plastic bag as suggested by @W.11 and then inside a wooden box such that nobody will be allowed to open it before burial. Such procedures happen in many other cases such as fatal accidents etc.

You don't believe Im not Hindu?

I never said that you are not a Parsi. In fact, I am not challenging, at all, the factual information, you have provided about yourself. Who am I to question it? I am challenging your opinions. In my parlance, you are a Parsi Hindutvadi. Even a Muslim, who supports Hindutvadi concepts and narratives, is Hindutvadi, in my opinion.

I never said that you are not a Parsi. In fact, I am not challenging, at all, the factual information, you have provided about yourself. Who am I to question it? I am challenging your opinions. In my parlance, you are a Parsi Hindutvadi. Even a Muslim, who supports Hindutvadi concepts and narratives, is Hindutvadi, in my opinion.

I used to be.

Till I discovered that there was no place for a Parsi or any non Hindu in Hindutva.

At least not as an equal at the top.

I believed or was led to believe that Hindutva was equal to our shared cultural civilizational identity ... Not blood or religious ancestry.

Then I discovered that it was no different to a saffron ummah.

Seal packing the body in a plastic bag as suggested by @W.11 and then inside a wooden box such that nobody will be allowed to open it before burial. Such procedures happen in many other cases such as fatal accidents etc.
Corona is a virus..
A virus intention is not to kill its host... its like commuting suicide...
Host die virus die..
The immune system reaction - or overreaction kills the Host...

A dead man after a few days is free of virus... burry him then......

I used to be.

Till I discovered that there was no place for a Parsi or any non Hindu in Hindutva.

At least not as an equal at the top.

That is what exactly lead to the partition of British India. Indian National Congress was also a Hindutvadi organization, having a conglomerate of soft, medium and hard Hindutvadis, typical representation being Gandhi, Patel and Bal Gangadhar Tilak, respectively. These are my opinions, with which you have all the rights to disagree. My post was in this perspective, which I have made after study of Post-1870 political history of subcontinent. Otherwise, I have nothing against the common people, of any religious persuasion.

That is what exactly lead to the partition of British India. Indian National Congress was also a Hindutvadi organization, having a conglomerate of soft, medium and hard Hindutvadis, typical representation being Gandhi, Patel and Bal Gangadhar Tilak, respectively. These are my opinions, with which you have all the rights to disagree. My post was in this perspective, which I have made after study of Post-1870 political history of subcontinent. Otherwise, I have nothing against the common people, of any religious persuasion.

The Congress traditionally is upper crust hardcore Hindu.

Hindutva on the other hand is the ideology of disaffected Brahmins of Maharashtra. Which now finds resonance among weaker gripey Hindus who have never been able to tackle Muslims in spite of their numerical superiority.

Hindutva is deeply entrenched in the psyche of those Hindus who could and never did fight the Muslim invaders, fell over like nine pins, and now belong largely to states with a serious Muslim problem.

Go figure.

The Congress traditionally is upper crust hardcore Hindu.

Hindutva on the other hand is the ideology of disaffected Brahmins of Maharashtra. Which now finds resonance among weaker gripey Hindus who have never been able to tackle Muslims in spite of their numerical superiority.

Hindutva is deeply entrenched in the psyche of those Hindus who could and never did fight the Muslim invaders, fell over like nine pins, and now belong largely to states with a serious Muslim problem.

Go figure.

I have already figured out, about 40 years back, when I was merely 22 years old.:p:

Doctor Sahib: Kin chakron main parh gaye. Bechaari begum ka haath bataayo. Koyi bartan he maanjh dau.:lol::lol::lol:

I have already figured out, about 40 years back, when I was merely 22 years old.:p:

Doctor Sahib: Kin chakron main parh gaye. Bechaari begum ka haath bataayo. Koyi bartan he maanjh dau.:lol::lol::lol:

I am now washing them twice a day.first it was once. They are using big bhandas to make the dogs and cats food, because no one wants to touch the cookers that the maids used to use fir the same. :angry:

For those of the Muslim faith, cremation is forbidden.

Let us not fight with this topic...Suggest us the best way to handle this situation if doctors advices not to bury any infected bodies...

Full proof from not increasing pollution in this world?

Cremation: no need at present as there is no evidence that covid transmission is greater as a consequence of burials than cremations.

Burials should occur as quickly as possible and after the body wrapping and casket is thoroughly decontaminated. Only one or two individuals should be allowed to handle the body.

Minor issue.

I think people who died of Ebola were cremated.

Yeah... I don't think you are who you say you are buddy.

Disgusting attitude, esp. when you have no power. Every one can talk big, but be afraid the day you get put in your place.

I actually doubt if @JafarQureshi is really a Muslim.

I am now washing them twice a day.first it was once. They are using big bhandas to make the dogs and cats food, because no one wants to touch the cookers that the maids used to use fir the same. :angry:

Man abhi iss duty say bacha hua hoon.:-)

You think SARS-COV2 / COVID is fire proof? Cremation is safer, some virus like Smallpox can survive in a cadaver for years and contaminate ground water.

To underline the topic, I believe that people who died of Ebola were cremated.

Man abhi iss duty say bacha hua hoon.:-)

All fancy elaborate dishes have been banned. This is what happens when women who never cook normally suddenly are forced to cook. Elaborate dishes take too many vessels.

Both @padamchen and @Nilu Pule are obviously extremist Hindutvadis, of hardcore variety, without any iota of doubt. There is hardly any subtlety involved.:lol::lol::lol:
No no, it's more nuanced than that. It requires detailed analysis, for which time is short. For now, I agree that they don't fulfil the traditional hindutva definition.

Back
Top Bottom