What's new

Sri Lanka cremating Muslims who died of coronavirus: Please Respect The Wishes Of Muslims!

There is nothing we can do. Pary to Allah(swt) and carry on with your life.
And Allah told us not to suicide concern your and others safety
What directives?
don't go in gatherings/clubs etc etc/ keep the distance from others (at least 6 feet away)/ wash your hand with soup often/ wear a disposal mask/gloves etc etc

And Allah told us not to suicide concern your and others safety

don't go in gatherings/clubs etc etc/ keep the distance from others (at least 6 feet away)/ wash your hand with soup often/ wear a disposal mask/gloves etc etc

1) Never been to clubs in my life. I even skip after work official meetings in bars.

2) If your conference room is 4 feet wide how can you be 6 feet away?

3) Washing hands? We muslims do not need to learn that from them

4) Masks? Two weeks ago, I went to doctors office. No one was wearing any masks. If they are not concerned, I am not.

1) Never been to clubs in my life. I even skip after work official meetings in bars.

2) If your conference room is 4 feet wide how can you be 6 feet away?

3) Washing hands? We muslims do not need to learn that from them

4) Masks? Two weeks ago, I went to doctors office. No one was wearing any masks. If they are not concerned, I am not.
2 week long ago, if you're the carrier you're spreading it

1- has lame justification, you're not the only one who lives in USA
2- also lame justification, you might be work online
3- its not specific to any race but a general direction
4-2 week long ago when total deaths are in USA 100-150 but now currently has toll of 1800+

2 week long ago, if you're the carrier you're spreading it

May be but you cannot get tested if you are asymptomatic.

1- has lame justification, you're not the only one who lives in USA

Please elaborate what is lame.

2- also lame justification, you might be work online

I cannot. I have to run a manufacturing shop.

3- its not specific to any race but a general direction

Okay

4-2 week long ago when total deaths are in USA 100-150 but now currently has toll of 1800+

Are you accusing me of infecting all of them?

This direction for all who lives in USA (Muslim/Non Muslims)

The fact is all bars and restaurants are closed. You can only take out food. It is immaterial as I do not go to those places. The restaurants don't serve halal food. So I cook at home.

and how can you prove me that you're running manufacturing shop

Prove? You can take it or leave it. I am not pasting my ID card here.

No but you're taking situation so lightly, its a serious situation for the whole world

Yes. I take it easy. Too much of anxiety is not good for my health.

Any burial ground is pollution. Maybe a few centuries back when the Human population was just in millions, burials would be fine. Now we have billions of people and dwindling groundwater supply.

When viruses like these are going around god knows what else would happen if groundwater is contaminated.

Carrying beef might get you murdered in north India. Many Hindus have confessed to eating beef. I will name a few Makrandey Katju ( SC judge and SJW) , Kajol( actress) and Rishi Kapoor(IVC actor). Even my brother started eating when he was living in the US. He isn't shy of saying that in public.

He is safer than them i can assure you.

It's not a survival issue

He still has a muslim name...Can still pretend to be Muslim and get married to 4

Will that be manipulation of system, people, religion or Pakistanis?

Apologism for rape by civil society, just like apologism for terrorism (samjhota express) by the same civil society is inevitably a uniquely Indian experience.

Well spoken. This truth will inflame the genuine bhakts on pdf now because one of their favourite tactics lies exposed. Excellently done.

Watch padman and nilu and the rest of them attack you now.

Neither padamchen or pule are bhakts.

They are both bhakt bashers.

Let us be accurate at the very least when trying to attack someone personally.

Rather die at home get buried then go hospital to die and get cremated .
Don’t declare death until bodies buried .

wickedest thing to burn bodies pagan custom that .hellfire punishment
No sir not a chance

You seem to have little idea about necessary official formalities and paperwork needed and timelines when someone dies in your home.

Back
Top Bottom