What's new

Sri Lanka cremating Muslims who died of coronavirus: Please Respect The Wishes Of Muslims!

Yeah right your pious Muslims coming on streets to protest forced conversion bill shows your reality. You are fooling no one angrezi babu
Bhai zaida tension na laina. Facts are facts. Sane, balanced Pakistanis openly condemn atrocities, whether such condemnation is needed or not. I haven't even seen you or Indian pdf-ers condemn rape of an underage Muslim minor girl, never mind Indian civil society. Luckily I have no desire to ask you to.

Anyway thread derailed. Please desist.

Bhai zaida tension na laina. Facts are facts. Sane, balanced Pakistanis openly condemn atrocities, whether such condemnation is needed or not. I haven't even seen you or Indian pdf-ers condemn rape of an underage Muslim minor girl, never mind Indian civil society. Luckily I have no desire to ask you to.

Ok sahab. The fact that you consider relatives and friends of the rapists as civil society. And majority Hindus who protested as fringe elements shows your true intentions.

Most Hindus fail to see that extremists and so called moderates are the two sides of the same coin. But things will change thanks to internet and social media.

jo hona hai wo to hokar hi rahega

Mujh say ziada aapkay sath hota hai waisay. ;)

That was the entire motive from page one. To change the topic from scientific point of view or soft condemnation from Muslim community, divert the attention to Muslims being extremists and non tolerant on minorities and make it look like they deserve what's happening to them and then insist on doing that to Muslim minorities in other countries too - because well they are extremists and they deserve it.

That was the entire motive from page one. To change the topic from scientific point of view or soft condemnation from Muslim community, divert the attention to Muslims being extremists and non tolerant on minorities and make it look like they deserve what's happening to them and then insist on doing that to Muslim minorities in other countries too - because well they are extremists and they deserve it.

Excellent post.

I know, because I am an agnostic from Muslim background ;)
You sound rational.
But I hard to believe that some ex Muslim Pakistan will post on social media that too on Pakistani defence forum.
Even a VPN won't save you.

You sound rational.
But I hard to believe that some ex Muslim Pakistan will post on social media that too on Pakistani defence forum.
Even a VPN won't save you.

Mentioning it every other day without any vpn for years and here I am. People here know which city I live in and what part of city I live in. They have seen my multiple pictures too :-)

probably hiding in a basement in Tora Bora
He sounds like an elite guy from a wealthy family.

But I don't think any ex Muslim Pakistani would visit a Pakistani defence forum. That's like an invitation to forced disappearance

Mentioning it every other day without any vpn for years and here I am. People here know which city I live in and what part of city I live in. They have seen my multiple pictures too :-)
Good one!
Mashal Khan posted a fb post on rationalism and got lynched to death on the campus. He never claimed to be an apostate.

You claim to be an ex Muslim posting freely on a Pakistani defence site and claim that your fellow PaKs know you personally. This is absurd. You can't blame me for doubting your credentials.
@Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8 @padamchen @jamahir

He sounds like an elite guy from a wealthy family.

But I don't think any ex Muslim Pakistani would visit a Pakistani defence forum. That's like an invitation to forced disappearance

220 million people man. 220 million stories.

people don't sniff around others in Pakistan unless its a personal affair.

220 million people man. 220 million stories.

people don't sniff around others in Pakistan unless its a personal affair.
You are absolutely right. It is possible to be an apostate in Pakistan. Infact there would be many. But they maintain secrecy.

Those who post their heretic beliefs openly on the internet disappear or get murdered in Pakistan.

You are the smartest dude on this site. Do you really believe him?

Back
Top Bottom