What's new

Sri Lanka cremating Muslims who died of coronavirus: Please Respect The Wishes Of Muslims!

T
?? WTF do you mean, "You do much worse"?

Are you forgetting the public lynching of Muslims in India and the countless rape of women and children in India. Gang rapes ring a bell?
ThEy protest in support of Hindu rapists of Muslim minors. No point arguing with such mentality.

He isn't a false flagger. He is well versed with ayaats from Qur'an and Hadiths.
He is a Muslim. Only idiots will accuse him of being a non Muslim

No way. I read his posts.

He is well versed with ayaats from Qur'an and Hadiths. He knows in which topics to quote what. No sanghi can do that
Nilu Bhai, he parrots your own definitions of "Pakistanis" and "Muslims". Clearly he read whatever book you wrote. No wonder you like him.

T

ThEy protest in support of Hindu rapists of Muslim minors. No point arguing with such mentality.
Infact the lawyer who fought for that girl was Kashmiri Pundit refugee whose family was expelled by Kashmiri Muslims.

On other hand Muslim trustees of Ajmer Sharif dargah raped many underage Hindu girls and they got away with it. People like you crying victimhood is pretty messed up. Now don't cry foul when you get taste of your own medicine in the future
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajmer_rape_case
?? WTF do you mean, "You do much worse"?

Are you forgetting the public lynching of Muslims in India and the countless rape of women and children in India. Gang rapes ring a bell?

He isn't a false flagger. He is well versed with ayaats from Qur'an and Hadiths.
He is a Muslim. Only idiots will accuse him of being a non Muslim

No way. I read his posts.

He is well versed with ayaats from Qur'an and Hadiths. He knows in which topics to quote what. No sanghi can do that

Either he is a false flagger or an ex Muslim or both (as an ex Muslim from Bharat).

Or he is non Muslim who is slightly informative on Islam and Muslim.

Either way, I wouldn't consider him as 'well versed'.

Though my personal bet would be on an ex Muslim from Bharat.

Among ex Muslims, it's a common theme to act like an extremist online so that others(both Muslims and non Muslims) can hate Islam and Muslims. I know, because I am an agnostic from Muslim background ;)

Either he is a false flagger or an ex Muslim or both (as an ex Muslim from Bharat).

Among ex Muslims, it's a common theme to act like an extremist online so that others(both Muslims and non Muslims) can hate Islam and Muslims. I know, because I am an agnostic from Muslim background ;)

I dint think there is anything called an ex Muslim.

Apostasy is banned.

Doing that on a forum which has very few non Muslims is pointless.

I watch videos of ex Muslims from Pakistan even they aren't well versed with Qur'an and Hadiths. They just use material which is readily available on Google. This guy knows more than that. Like he studied at a madarasa or something

Doing that on a forum which has very few non Muslims is pointless.

I watch videos of ex Muslims from Pakistan even they aren't well versed with Qur'an and Hadiths. They just use material which is readily available on Google. This guy knows more than that. Like he studied at a madarasa or something

There are guys who are genuinely extremists and then there are guys who act like one. He just acts like one.

Infact the lawyer who fought for that girl was Kashmiri Pundit refugee whose family was expelled by Kashmiri Muslims.

On other hand Muslim trustees of Ajmer Sharif dargah raped many underage Hindu girls and they got away with it. People like you crying victimhood is pretty messed up. Now don't cry foul when you get taste of your own medicine in the future
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajmer_rape_case
Protests by "civil society" in support of rapists for ulterior reasons is the uniquely Indian problem I am describing, not isolated incidents by scumbags, which occur everywhere.

Apologism for rape by civil society, just like apologism for terrorism (samjhota express) by the same civil society is inevitably a uniquely Indian experience.

Well spoken. This truth will inflame the genuine bhakts on pdf now because one of their favourite tactics lies exposed. Excellently done.

Watch padman and nilu and the rest of them attack you now.

Back
Top Bottom