What's new

Sri Lanka cremating Muslims who died of coronavirus: Please Respect The Wishes Of Muslims!

Sorry I cannot download it on my phone but as I said, I have no problem if it's scientifically proven that covid is a higher transmission risk by burial than by cremation. My own opinion is that it is likely that a leak proof sanitised bag provides the necessary and same level of protection whether that bag is then dumped in the ground or into the cremation equipment. I'm happy to be corrected.

In Pakistan, government is burying the Corona virus victims.

A Muslim is Muslim even dead. They are forbidden to cause damage to environment as it's a sin.

Either bury them at Sea or have volunteers handle their last rites as per their constitutional religious rights.

In Pakistan, government is burying the Corona virus victims.
Which is justifiable.

The point I'm making is that handling of an individual body is required and occurs to a similar degree whether sent for burial or cremation. Until we have robots moving bodies from hospital to the crematorium/burial ground, the risk is there.

Which is justifiable.

The point I'm making is that handling of an individual body is required and occurs to a similar degree whether sent for burial or cremation. Until we have robots moving bodies from hospital to the crematorium/burial ground, the risk is there.

offer them the Makli Takli graveyard.

No one forced them to. They created a separate Islamic country for themselves and then refused to migrate to their Islamic utopia. They chose to live off freebies given to them by Pagans. A case of weak Imaan.
"Freebies" as in what? This is news to me. Since when was India a welfare state? Tell me more. :-)

In fact, you talk like nilu pilu.
He isn't a false flagger. He is well versed with ayaats from Qur'an and Hadiths.
He is a Muslim. Only idiots will accuse him of being a non Muslim

Coz I suspect him of a closest sanghi
No way. I read his posts.

He is well versed with ayaats from Qur'an and Hadiths. He knows in which topics to quote what. No sanghi can do that

He isn't a false flagger. He is well versed with ayaats from Qur'an and Hadiths.
He is a Muslim. Only idiots will accuse him of being a non Muslim

most muslims would lose a debate with Mubarak Patel too.

man can train a dolphin to balance a ball on his nose

Back
Top Bottom