What's new

Sri Lanka cremating Muslims who died of coronavirus: Please Respect The Wishes Of Muslims!

I read your article carefully.

1) It mentions nothing of corona viruses and speaks of other families of viruses (e.g. Ebola and Marburg which are flaviviruses) and other microbe types.

2) Cremation still requires body handling. If a body is put into a leak proof bag and the external bag surface decontaminated, it is safe to handle thereafter with appropriate gloves etc. After that it can be either cremated or buried safely as far as I can ascertain. Leak proof bags stop theoretical contamination of the water table. Of course this is resource dependent. But if thousands of dead bodies start spilling onto our streets - which won't happen with this virus - at that point, any solution for disposal will have to do. We're not at that point and it's unlikely as the death rate is still around 5% on average.

EU directive
https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/sites/de...g-of-bodies-or-persons-dying-from-COVID19.pdf

Would you allow the right to bury an infected dead body of someone from the Jewish faith?
No.
Even the Indian Christians are following the lockdown voluntarily. But Muslims are violating by gathering in Mosques during the lockdown.
Indian Muslims pretend to be the biggest followers of the Indian constitution but they are they the only ones to put Sharia above it.

I will tag some Indian Muslims.
@jamahir @AfrazulMandal @KhanBaba2 @The_Showstopper @GHALIB

Last edited:
No.
Even the Indian Christians are following the lockdown voluntarily. But Muslims are violating by gathering in Mosques during the lockdown.
Indian Muslims pretend to be the biggest followers of the Indian constitution they are they the only ones to put Sharia above it.

I will tag some Indian Muslims.
@jamahir @AfrazulMandal @KhanBaba2 @The_Showstopper @GHALIB

Why should muslims follow your pagan constitution? All Muslims are mandated to follow sharia.

Something tells me you said "No." just for argument sake. :laugh:
Yeah, just try stopping the people of Jewish faith from burying their loved ones. Good luck with that one. :-)
We have only handful of Jews in India. Most Indians haven't met a Jew. My state has some Jews they called Benni Israeli. Even I haven't met one. Wherever they are they mind their business and follow the law.

But Indian has many indigenous Muslims and even tens of millions from Bangladesh who love to break the law and think they are above the constitution.

We have only handful of Jews in India. Most Indians haven't met a Jew. My state has some Jews they called Benni Israeli. Even I haven't met one. Wherever they are they mind their business and follow the law.

But Indian has many indigenous Muslims and even tens of millions from Bangladesh who love to break the law and think they are above the constitution.

If you pagans make idiotic laws like banning beef, then those idiotic laws are meant to be broken. Muslims will always follow sharia. You pagans can go cry a river.

Why should muslims follow your pagan constitution? All Muslims are mandated to follow sharia.
No one forced them to. They created a separate Islamic country for themselves and then refused to migrate to their Islamic utopia. They chose to live off freebies given to them by Pagans. A case of weak Imaan.

Imagine the cries for humanity if the Muslims banned Hindus from cremating their dead.
You do much worse. Kidnap and rape underage Hindu girls and forcibly convert them.

Do you think a psychopath changes his heart listening to cries of his victims?

Last edited:
Sorry I cannot download it on my phone but as I said, I have no problem if it's scientifically proven that covid is a higher transmission risk by burial than by cremation. My own opinion is that it is likely that a leak proof sanitised bag provides the necessary and same level of protection whether that bag is then dumped in the ground or into the cremation equipment. I'm happy to be corrected.

No one forced them to. They created a separate Islamic country for themselves and then refused to migrate to their Islamic utopia. They chose to live off freebies given to them by Pagans. A case of Low Iman.

You low IQ sanghis will not get it. They stayed back in India to help us at the time of with Ghazwa-e-Hind.

Back
Top Bottom