What's new

Sri Lanka cremating Muslims who died of coronavirus: Please Respect The Wishes Of Muslims!

This is right. There is no medical evidence that cremation is superior to burial in terms of mitigating risk of infection from a dead body. Evidence may arise to the contrary but I don't think there is any at present.

Edit: regarding covid19 specifically I mean.

They are just using Wuhan virus as an excuse to persecute Muslims. First shutting down the Masjids and now cremation.

They are just using Wuhan virus as an excuse to persecute Muslims. First shutting down the Masjids and now cremation.
Yeah... I don't think you are who you say you are buddy.

Nothing wrong in shutting down mosques. Every sane Muslim would accept this.

Cremation: no need at present as there is no evidence that covid transmission is greater as a consequence of burials than cremations.

Burials should occur as quickly as possible and after the body wrapping and casket is thoroughly decontaminated. Only one or two individuals should be allowed to handle the body.

You can demand all you want. But do you have the power to get your demands passed is the main question.

If you follow things in Sri Lanka, you would know it's going to be the next Myanmar.

I waa wondering the same thing.

While this forum loves to punch Hindus, it's actually Buddhists who are going Mongol.

You can demand all you want. But do you have the power to get your demands passed is the main question.

If you follow things in Sri Lanka, you would know it's going to be the next Myanmar.

We Muslims will cut off oil & gas supplies to Sri Lanka if they do not mend their ways and listen to us.

What a load of bs.
In India all temples and churches have closed down voluntarily. Meanwhile there are hundreds of videos of Muslims congregating in masjids.

I don't blame the Muslims. I blame the government which does not understand lathis won't do the trick. You need more than that

What a load of bs.
In India all temples and churches have closed down voluntarily. Meanwhile there are hundreds of videos of Muslims congregating in masjids.

I don't blame the Muslims. I blame the government which does not understand lathis won't do the trick. You need more than that

Your lathis cannot not stop muslims from going to masjids.

We Muslims will cut off oil & gas supplies to Sri Lanka if they do not mend their ways and listen to us.
I don't think your gulf brothers will do that. But you can always go to those countries and protest against those munafiq rulers. Don't forget to stream though :p:

Your lathis cannot not stop muslims from going to masjids.
I know. I know.

If someone deliberately endangers lives of others, their right to life should stand null and void. But Modi isn't as hard as you think him to be

While this forum loves to punch Hindus, it's actually Buddhists who are going Mongol.
Hindus are easy targets. Buddhists have repealed their attacks in Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Thailand.

I don't think your gulf brothers will do that. But you can always go to those countries and protest against those munafiq rulers. Don't forget to stream though :p:

Wait and watch how Sri Lanka is going to cave in.

I know. I know.

If someone deliberately endangers lives of others, their right to life should stand null and void. But Modi isn't as hard as you think him to be

We are not afraid of your low IQ Modi joker and his Modi toadies.

Hindus are easy targets. Buddhists have repealed their attacks in Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Thailand.

You forget that China is spiritually Buddhist.

Back
Top Bottom