What's new

Sri Lanka cremating Muslims who died of coronavirus: Please Respect The Wishes Of Muslims!

Your Islamist thinking fails to see the obvious. Jinnah was not a son of the soil. How Muslim league performed in 1937 Pakistan is well known. The staunchest supporters of Pakistan were from current geographical region of India. So you think they made a separate Muslim country when they had no intention of moving there? Yeah right we ought to believe you.

Don't go hither and thither and don't beat about the bush. Produce any official document, governing the partition of British-India, which states that Pakistan and India were made to accommodate all the Muslim and Non-Muslim populations of the British India, respectively, on the basis of complete, or even substantial, geographical transfer of the population, on religious basis. Is it really difficult for you to understand, what I am asking for. You are not answering it, because you know that there is no such thing.

Who are you trying to fool? You used the racial slur 'Gangu' in your posts quote often.
Only IVC bhaiyyas call Ganga Bhaiyyas 'Gangu'.

I, of course, used this term, but not in the meaning, you are alluding to. I use it for the people of Hinduvadi thinking; because it sounds good.:lol:

"Kahan Raja Bhoj, Kahan Gangu Taili":p:

I will read books authored by Osama bin Laden and Anjem Choudhary like you do.

Irrelevant response.

Non-Muslims were forcibly expelled only from Punjab. As opposed to Pakistan which kicked then from every region.

I repeat: "Forced expulsion and displacement was both way and reciprocal, in its time frame, intensity, severity and quantum, in accordance with all independent historical accounts." Period.

Yeah! You are an ISIS ideolgue. Let's not forget ISIS quotes verses from Qur'an and Hadiths before executing non Muslims and forcing non Muslim females to become sex slaves.

Irrelevant response.

Be proud of what you are!

"Pride hath a fall."

Yup. In my workout shed. Giving me company. This one is a clever mum. And unperturbed by my presence.

Array Doctor Sahib: Yeh thread billiyon per naeen hae.:lol:

Don't go hither and thither and don't beat about the bush. Produce any official document, governing the partition of British-India, which states that Pakistan and India were made to accommodate all the Muslim and Non-Muslim populations of the British India, respectively, on the basis of complete, or even substantial, geographical transfer of the population, on religious basis. Is it really difficult for you to understand, what I am asking for. You are not answering it, because you know that there is no such thing.
We both know there is no such document.
Because it was so obvious what should have happened after partition.
I, of course, used this term, but not in the meaning, you are alluding to. I use it for the people of Hinduvadi thinking; because it sounds good.:lol:

You can use the word 'gangu' all you want. You think I feel offended. It proves you are a racist just like your other master race IVC fellows.

Btw 'Gangu' was coined for Ganga belt Indians irrespective of their religion.

N word is reserved for Muslim blacks too. So your pathetic attempt to show that you only use it for Hinduwadis is futile.
Be proud.
I repeat: "Forced expulsion and displacement was both way and reciprocal, in its time frame, intensity, severity and quantum, in accordance with all independent historical accounts." Period.
If it's intensity was the same in both Pakistan and India. There would be no Muslims left in India.

"Pride hath a fall."
Keep saying that to yourself, so you might become humble eventually.

Irrelevant response.
It's Irrelevant because you cannot refute it.
I thought you atleast would call ISIS a creation of Jews. But you missed that boat

Please translate Pakistani into Indian.

Urdu translation is "Khawaja ka gawah (witness) maendak (frog)"

It is a Punjabi proverb, which is said when, in a dispute, a fellow is supported by someone subordinate to him, or his very close relation.

We both know there is no such document.
Because it was so obvious what should have happened after partition.

No comment, except: :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Btw 'Gangu' was coined for Ganga belt Indians irrespective of their religion.

I also used to use it irrespective of religion. For example, if allowed by the Mods, I would use it for @padamchen as well.:p:

If it's intensity was the same in both Pakistan and India. There would be no Muslims left in India.

Of course intensity and quantum of expulsions and other crimes, in numbers and extent, were the same.

Keep saying that to yourself, so you might become humble.

I am already a humble person.

It's Irrelevant because you cannot refute it.

I am not here to refute everything, which comes into the mind of any person.

It is a Punjabi proverb, which is said when, in a dispute, a fellow is supported by someone subordinate to him, or his very close relation.

I also used to use it irrespective of religion. For example, if allowed by the Mods, I would use it for @padamchen as well.:p:

Of course intensity and quantum of expulsions and other crimes, in numbers and extent, were the same.

Carry on! Atleast you shown your true colors. A racist Islamist like most of your fellow PaKs. I thought you were different but I was wrong.

You can say whatever about me. But I have been honest about my views since day 1 inspite of hate from secular and Hinduwadi Indians. I did not use deceit.

India and other countries need to take care of the menace once for all. Some people can never change their violent ways.

Irrelevant response.

Irrelevant response.

"Pride hath a fall."

Array Doctor Sahib: Yeh thread billiyon per naeen hae.:lol:

I'm passing time man.

After 10 years nothing left to say.

Best to let younger generations from both sides have the fun we've already had.

Why wud any mod not allow you to abuse me or protect me.

I'm already on a warning for using a common word for buttocks.

They are waiting for me to slip. Which I will when I get bored.

Tau keya ab billiyaan paal loon.:lol:

I have never abused any poster on PDF.

And I don't think you will.

We have cats and dogs. And a nevla (mongoose) and snakes. Eagles. Parrots. And a couple of gir cows.

Neighbors have geese, ducks, tortoises, dogs, and horses.

This is in the heart of Poona.

Generation of Doc have grown up surrounded by animals. Great for immunity and general mental peace.

There would be no thing such as Indian Muslim if you would have migrated to Pakistan as you were supposed to do.
Why would I migrate to some other place leaving my home? Maybe you can migrate to Rapist Hindu baba's very own hindu country aka Kailasa... What say:azn:

The fact remains Muslim elite of Kashmir would not prefer India over Pakistan if India
did a total exchange of population.
There wouldn't be just total population exchange but also land transfer. That will be more justified...

You say you have nothing to do with Kashmiri Muslims.

Yet you are here fighting for the cause of your Kashmiri brothers.
Where did you see me fighting for Kashmiri cause? I am raising my voice against inhumane treatment of my fellow humans at the hands of extremist Hindu fascist government. Even Prashant Bhaushan, Ms Arundhati Roy etc do the same. Are they brothers/sisters of Kashmiri muslims?

Who are you fooling? I have seen the likes of you cheering for Pakistan all my life.
And I have seen the likes of you selling your soul to Pakistan for a few crumbs. Such is your kind...
new%20bjp%20.jpg

DCIq2TYUAAAQH9z.jpg

Your kind first kill our Jawans and then dance on their deaths to reap electoral benefits...

I hope SL Government will look into this

So Pakistani members realize this @ShaikhKamal is Bharti multiple ID rat who is creating threads after threads on religious grounds because he know how to play with Pakistani brains which are very sensitive and nazuk to problems of Muslims around the globe while inside pakistan they are Shia Sunni, hindu Muslim Christian etc etc.

Corona virus is just an excuse to hound Muslims.

We need a separate country for ourselves.
Then we may or may not merge with Pakistan. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom