What's new

Sri Lanka cremating Muslims who died of coronavirus: Please Respect The Wishes Of Muslims!

Say what...

Despite coronavirus, lakhs to gather in Ayodhya because this ‘Ram Navami is different’

Source: https://theprint.in/india/governanc...-because-this-ram-navami-is-different/381972/

Yogi Adityanath's Temple Run Hours After PM's Appeal To Avoid Gatherings

Source: https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ayo...ndra-modis-appeal-to-avoid-gatherings-2200206

Lockdown rules violated in Tamil Nadu, mass gathering at Trichy temple in cops' presence

Sea of devotees gather at Arattu festival in Kerala amidst coronavirus fears; flouts govt guidelines

Source: https://www.dnaindia.com/india/spea...onavirus-fears-flouts-govt-guidelines-2818064

Hope the government understands that Lathis wont do shit on thick skinned hindus and do something more effective...

Why are pagans forcing a muslim majority Jammu and Kashmir to stay with them? Shouldn't the pagans let them off? You want to steal and occupy their lands but dont want the muslims in there?

Yet they took "Tiranga" rallies in support of pedophile gang rapists who happened to be a temple priest and his family committing their acts in a temple. Lets face it, Fringe is no more fringe among Hindus... They are the majority now raping, maiming, looting and lynching minorities of this country. Civil society as per woke hindus is anti-hindu anyway. So stop clinging to them.
1) Most of those incidents occurred before Modi's announcement
2) Kashmir wouldn't be a part of India if you Muslims left India after partition. You are the ones to be blamed.
3) The fact remains most Hindus protested what happened.
Both @padamchen and @Nilu Pule are obviously extremist Hindutvadis, of hardcore variety, without any iota of doubt. There is hardly any subtlety involved.:lol::lol::lol:
@padamchen is a Zoroastrian. I think many pdf members know him in real life.

I recieved death threats from Hinduwadis on this forum.

If I am a hardcore Hinduwadi, then all of you are practising Muslims. No need to elaborate further.

Criticizing Muslims automatically makes one Hindu extremist. If we apply the same standard to Muslims, then Muslims who not only criticize but use derogatory comments against people of other faiths and their beliefs are ISIS members. That includes most Muslims on pdf.

2) Kashmir wouldn't be a part of India if you Muslims left India after partition. You are the ones to be blamed.
LOL Modi's announcement... Weren't people advised not to come out even before Modi announced. So what were these hindus smoking??
Irrespective of Indian muslims moving out of India, Jammu and Kashmir is a muslim majority state under a forceful occupation of hindu majority country. And Indian muslims have nothing to do with Jammu and kashmiri muslims...
The fact is that most hindus weren't really outraged, they were busy drawing parellels to downplay the gang rape of a muslim child in a temple by pedophile rapist hindu preist well supported by fellow hindus.
Kathua Tragedy: Hindutva India In denial
Indian girl's rape and murder raises Muslim-Hindu tensions
Politics over rape: Hindu extremists demand release of 8-year old muslim girl's rapists

Last edited:
Irrespective of Indian muslims moving out of India, Jammu and Kashmir is a muslim majority state under a forceful occupation of hindu majority country. And Indian muslims have nothing to do with Jammu and kashmiri muslims...
There would be no thing such as Indian Muslim if you would have migrated to Pakistan as you were supposed to do.

The fact remains Muslim elite of Kashmir would not prefer India over Pakistan if India
did a total exchange of population.

You say you have nothing to do with Kashmiri Muslims.

Yet you are here fighting for the cause of your Kashmiri brothers.

Who are you fooling? I have seen the likes of you cheering for Pakistan all my life.

There would be no thing such as Indian Muslim if you would have migrated to Pakistan as you were supposed to do.

The fact remains Muslim elite of Kashmir would not prefer India over Pakistan if India
did a total exchange of population.

You say you have nothing to do with Kashmiri Muslims.

Yet you are here fighting for the cause of your Kashmiri brothers.

Who are you fooling? I have seen the likes of you cheering for Pakistan all my life.

This is what I call Hindutvadi thinking (Refer our private communication).:lol::lol::lol:

This is what I call Hindutvadi thinking (Refer our private communication).:lol::lol::lol:
Thanks for making it public.
Hinduwadis play 'Good Indian Muslim' 'Bad Indian Muslim' game . To me all of them are traitors. Their loyalty lie with Saudi, Iran, Turkey and Pakistan depending on sectarian belief.

Khilafat movement showed their true colors.

Unfortunately Hinduwadis never learn from the history.

Thanks for making it public.
Hinduwadis play 'Good Indian Muslim' 'Bad Indian Muslim'. To me all of them are traitors. Their loyalty lie with Saudi, Iran, Turkey and Pakistan depending on sectarian belief.

Khilafat movement showed their true colors.

Unfortunately Hinduwadis never learn from the history.

Good that you have understood now, what I wanted to convey.:lol:

Absolutely not!

You think I want a Hindu rashtra. I want secular India with population transfer that should have done way back in 47

I told you once that partition of British India was not carried out on the basis of "Transfer of Population". Neither, any of the stakeholders ever proposed or discussed it, even obliquely.

I told you once that partition of British India was not carried out on the basis of "Transfer of Population". Neither, any of the stakeholders ever proposed or discussed it, even obliquely.

So you made a separate country of all British India Muslims and did not want any Muslim migration from the other side. Totally believable.

Nothing different when IVC Pakistani Muslims mock racially inferior Gangu Muslims on Pakistan related threads. Then shed tears for them in India related threads.

The fact remains west and east Pakistan forcibly expelled it's non Muslims. And India had to accommodate it. 1941 census is a testimony to that fact.

If Hinduwadis muster the courage to carry out a nation wide pogrom, you will have to swallow your racial pride and accept them.

How are the cats ?? still living on the roof ?? Can you post photos ??

IMG_20200320_085929.jpg

IMG_20200320_085924.jpg

@padamchen is a Zoroastrian. I think many pdf members know him in real life.

I recieved death threats from Hinduwadis on this forum.

If I am a hardcore Hinduwadi, then all of you are practising Muslims. No need to elaborate further.

Criticizing Muslims automatically makes one Hindu extremist. If we apply the same standard to Muslims, then Muslims who not only criticize but use derogatory comments against people of other faiths and their beliefs are ISIS members. That includes most Muslims on pdf.

I of course admire your clarity of thought.

And look wistfully at your PDF curve that allows you to continue to express it without getting banned.

Such (a lot more ...) for me was 2009-2012.

And look wistfully at your PDF curve that allows you to continue to express it without getting banned.
You are highly mistaken.
They banned me for harmless posts pre Coronavirus outbreak. Shameless Indians including Hinduwadis report my post.

And I don't have multiple accounts like many Indians do.

So you made a separate country of all British India Muslims and did not want any Muslim migration from the other side. Totally believable.

I didn't make a separate country, because I was not present then in 1947.:lol:

Pakistan was not made to accommodate all the British-Indian Muslims. You are grossly fabricating and concocting this thing, I don't know, out of where, probably from your Hindutvadi thinking. Refer me any official document, pertaining to the partition of British India, where it is stated.

Nothing different when IVC Pakistani Muslims mock racially inferior Gangu Muslims on Pakistan related threads. Then shed tears for them in India related threads.

You are quoting and responding me. I don't ascribe to the said theory and narrative. I first time came to know of this term IVC on PDF.:p:

The fact remains west and east Pakistan forcibly expelled it's non Muslims. And India had to accommodate it. 1941 census is a testimony to that fact.

Forced expulsion and displacement was both way and reciprocal, in its time frame, intensity, severity and quantum. Read independent history, and not that written by some Lallu Kumar or Panjju Kapoor.:lol:

If Hinduwadis muster the courage to carry out a nation wide pogrom, you will have to swallow your racial pride and accept them.

As I told you, this is exactly, what is called extremist Hindutvadi thinking.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.":lol::lol::lol:

In any case, go ahead with it, if you can.:p:

I of course admire your clarity of thought.

"Khawjay da gawah daddu":lol::lol::lol:

Pakistan was not made to accommodate all the British-Indian Muslims. You are grossly fabricating and concocting this thing, I don't know, out of where, probably from your Hindutvadi thinking. Refer me any official document, pertaining to the partition of British India, where it is stated.
Your Islamist thinking fails to see the obvious. Jinnah was not a son of the soil. How Muslim league performed in 1937 Pakistan is well known. The staunchest supporters of Pakistan were from current geographical region of India. So you think they made a separate Muslim country when they had no intention of moving there? Yeah right we ought to believe you.

You are quoting and responding me. I don't ascribe to the said theory and narrative. I first time came to know of this term IVC on PDF.
Who are you trying to fool? You used the racial slur 'Gangu' in your posts quote often.
Only IVC bhaiyyas call Ganga Bhaiyyas 'Gangu'.

Forced expulsion and displacement was both way and reciprocal, in its time frame, intensity, severity and quantum. Read independent history, and not that written by some Lallu Kumar or Panjju Kapoor.:lol:
I will read books authored by Osama bin Laden and Anjem Choudhary like you do.

Non-Muslims were forcibly expelled only from Punjab. As opposed to Pakistan which kicked then from every region.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.":lol::lol::lol:

Yeah! You are an ISIS ideolgue. Let's not forget ISIS quotes verses from Qur'an and Hadiths before executing non Muslims and forcing non Muslim females to become sex slaves.

Be proud of what you are!

You are quoting and responding me. I don't ascribe to the said theory and narrative. I first time came to know of this term IVC on PDF.:p:

"Khawjay da gawah daddu":lol::lol::lol:

Please translate Pakistani into Indian.

Back
Top Bottom