What's new

Sri Lanka cremating Muslims who died of coronavirus: Please Respect The Wishes Of Muslims!

Array Bhai, Doctor Sahib nay bata tau diya hae, kay ghar per bhaanday maanjh rahay haen.:lol:

Kitna phatto hai. Aik Corona kia agia bartan manjna Shoro kr Dia

More like an excuse to impress as in a baho would do to save herself from the real deal

"a vaikho ami g m thodi Saaray dupatia'n no layca'n LA dittia'n" :-)

Re ami g : " pocha tera Budhra laci kisay Gandy khandan dey" :angry:

:lol:

No no, it's more nuanced than that. It requires detailed analysis, for which time is short. For now, I agree that they don't fulfil the traditional hindutva definition.

Alright, Sir Jee. This is how, Indian National Congress, at their times, tried to deceive generations after generations of Muslim leaders, including Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, Allama Iqbal and Quaid e Azam. Subtle deception and subterfuge is part and parcel of Hindu culture and civilization.

Having said that, all the respect for your opinion.

Alright, Sir Jee. This is how, Indian National Congress, at their times, tried to deceive generations after generations of Muslim leaders, including Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, Allama Iqbal and Quaid e Azam. Subtle deception and subterfuge is part and parcel of Hindu culture and civilization.

Having said that, all the respect for your opinion.
Brother I just read the rest of your analysis posts, which are pretty close to what I was going to say. The key is that hindutva isn't restricted to Hindus. Whether non-Hindus or Hindus may pervade the upper echelon of hindutva leadership is irrelevant and a deliberate misdirection. All that matters is whether individuals are happy to serve the hindutva agenda. Not only non-Hindus, but dalits would never attain high ranking in hindutva. Anyway, luckily for Pakistan, understanding hindutva and chanakiya isn't rocket science. Even Pakistan's internal traitors of the pml-n variety know full well what India is - they are not ignorant of its machinations - rather they have been sold for a paltry price.

Brother I just read the rest of your analysis posts, which are pretty close to what I was going to say. The key is that hindutva isn't restricted to Hindus. Whether non-Hindus or Hindus may pervade the upper echelon of hindutva leadership is irrelevant and a deliberate misdirection. All that matters is whether individuals are happy to serve the hindutva agenda. Not only non-Hindus, but dalits would never attain high ranking in hindutva. Anyway, luckily for Pakistan, understanding hindutva and chanakiya isn't rocket science. Even Pakistan's internal traitors of the pml-n variety know full well what India is - they are not ignorant of its machinations - rather they have been sold for a paltry price.

Excellent analysis and understanding. Appreciate it.

Corona virus aate hi saare Pakistani Einstein ban gaye hain.

:lol:

Sher sawa ser to pehle se hi the.

No.
Even the Indian Christians are following the lockdown voluntarily. But Muslims are violating by gathering in Mosques during the lockdown.
Indian Muslims pretend to be the biggest followers of the Indian constitution but they are they the only ones to put Sharia above it.

I will tag some Indian Muslims.
@jamahir @AfrazulMandal @KhanBaba2 @The_Showstopper @GHALIB

Well, it is unfortunate that some Indian Muslims are going to mosques in these testing times. They should be duly punished.

Well, it is unfortunate that some Indian Muslims are going to mosques in these testing times. They should be duly punished.

Do you believe in selflessness when pursuing one's Nobel goal?

Do you believe in selflessness when pursuing one's Nobel goal?

Yes, that is possible, but in this case the personal noble goal is all about increasing one's own "divine points" which then turns the entire thing into selfishness. :)

Of course you will generalize -

Well, I am sure to find vids of those people from various parts of India.

Well, I am sure to find vids of those people from various parts of India.
vidz of only those people you intend to look for? ... truth is out there maybe widen your search criteria a little -

Back
Top Bottom