What's new

Sri Lanka cremating Muslims who died of coronavirus: Please Respect The Wishes Of Muslims!

He sounds like an elite guy from a wealthy family.

But I don't think any ex Muslim Pakistani would visit a Pakistani defence forum. That's like an invitation to forced disappearance

Good one!
Mashal Khan posted a fb post on rationalism and got lynched to death on the campus. He never claimed to be an apostate.

You claim to be an ex Muslim posting freely on a Pakistani defence site and claim that your fellow PaKs know you personally. This is absurd. You can't blame me for doubting your credentials.
@Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8 @padamchen @jamahir

My personal life is not topic at hand and I don't care what you(of all) think about my credentials. lol

My personal life is not topic at hand and I don't care what you(of all) think about my credentials. lol
Fair enough.

Maybe you can tag me in a relevant topic, I would love to know more.

But they maintain secrecy.

How many times does religion make an appearance in your daily routine to the extent of pushing the argument towards you versus me?

Most Muslims when pushed to a corner usually refer to Quranic recommendations of settling a dispute as to saying to you your God and to me my God.

Unless personal vendetta is an aspect. No one would ever know.

Most ex Muslims in Pakistan are registered as Muslim to avail the government rights allotted with the religious rights.

If stubbornness and stupidity leads people to their death, that is a matter of academic debate as to why people chose to run with the bulls or try to thread every needle they find on their skydiving routine.

How many times does religion make an appearance in your daily routine to the extent of pushing the argument towards you versus me?

Most Muslims when pushed to a corner usually refer to Quranic recommendations of settling a dispute as to saying to you your God and to me my God.

Unless personal vendetta is an aspect. No one would ever know.

Most ex Muslims in Pakistan are registered as Muslim to avail the government rights allotted with the religious rights.

If stubbornness and stupidity leads people to their death, that is a matter of academic debate as to why people chose to run with the bulls or try to thread every needle they find on their skydiving routine.
I try to put myself in shoes of others. If I were an ex Muslim living in Pakistan, I wouldn't do what he is been doing. Expressing your heretic beliefs in a youtube comments section, ok. But doing that on a Pakistani defence forum would be sheer stupidity. And divulging his personal details to fellow Pakistanis. This does not sound legit at all.

I try to put myself in shoes of others. If I were an ex Muslim living in Pakistan, I wouldn't do what he is been doing. Expressing your heretic beliefs in a youtube comments section, ok. But doing that on a Pakistani defence forum would be sheer stupidity. And divulging his personal details to fellow Pakistanis. This is does not sound legit at all.

It's Pakistan, not your Bharat.

Sooner or later you are going to be booted out of this forum
See his date of joining and his post, he is a troll of high level Bhensa like group....

Many times reported but in vain....probably some high ranking member with some support from high ranks.
So expect no action.

It's Pakistan, not your Bharat.
Yeah right! Cuz professing atheism on social media gets you murdered in bharat.

Most probably an account using reverse psychology. Nevermind you have your fun.

I try to put myself in shoes of others. If I were an ex Muslim living in Pakistan, I wouldn't do what he is been doing. Expressing your heretic beliefs in a youtube comments section, ok. But doing that on a Pakistani defence forum would be sheer stupidity. And divulging his personal details to fellow Pakistanis. This does not sound legit at all.

If you believe all here with dissenting voices are some elite group of protected silver backs, you are mistaken.

Even the most authoritarian dictator of the country went around preaching freedom and liberty.

Only Indians and Bangladeshis have complained on this website of being harassed for voicing dissenting opinions on social media.

But professing to have eaten beef in your life may

If anything you are just giving Imran Khan the benefit of reverse swing

Anyone can see your comments on this thread and all other threads and see what you think about minorities in your own country. This shyt I have read from Bharatis over the course of years and the shy that I have seen recently in your capital city to minorities makes me realize what kind of evil creatures you guys are.

Anyway, back to topic. Discuss why do you think Muslims' rights should be suppressed in your country. Bring on couple of other accounts too and have a circle jerk. Bye.

Mentioning it every other day without any vpn for years and here I am. People here know which city I live in and what part of city I live in. They have seen my multiple pictures too :-)
Good sir, you have literally set sanghee souls ablaze with silent rage at your brutal expose of their primary tactic against Muslims.

As you and I know, it is frankly an outdated tactic to false flag Muslims in this way, but then, hindutva is very much in the early stage of the learning curve as a fascist entity. Surprising, since they assure us that they've predated all other civilisations the world has ever seen. One would assume that simplistic impersonation of Muslims would have been rendered obsolete by now as a tactic for misrepresentation of Muslims by such a magnificent and eternal civilisation that has perpetuated continuously throughout and learned from all the great epochs of history.

If you've ever followed the analyses of @Mangus Ortus Novem and others here, you would be well aware of how hindutva is very much in the nascent stages of truly great and omnipotent potential in the great war for the soul of mankind.

@Mangus Ortus Novem Sir...this guy gets it. Isn't it great?

Rather die at home get buried then go hospital to die and get cremated .
Don’t declare death until bodies buried .

wickedest thing to burn bodies pagan custom that .hellfire punishment
No sir not a chance

But professing to have eaten beef in your life may

If anything you are just giving Imran Khan the benefit of reverse swing
Carrying beef might get you murdered in north India. Many Hindus have confessed to eating beef. I will name a few Makrandey Katju ( SC judge and SJW) , Kajol( actress) and Rishi Kapoor(IVC actor). Even my brother started eating when he was living in the US. He isn't shy of saying that in public.

Anyone can see your comments on this thread and all other threads and see what you think about minorities in your own country. This shyt I have read from Bharatis over the course of years and the shy that I have seen recently in your capital city to minorities makes me realize what kind of evil creatures you guys are.

Anyway, back to topic. Discuss why do you think Muslims' rights should be suppressed in your country. Bring on couple of other accounts too and have a circle jerk. Bye.
Atleast I am honest about my views on Muslims (No problem with other minorities). But the same can't be said about mominz. An Islamic country expecting non Muslim country to be secular. What kind of hypocrisy is this?
Why are they even here? When they should have gone to their newly created Islamic country? It is what it is. Bye good night!

Good sir, you have literally set sanghee souls ablaze with silent rage at your brutal expose of their primary tactic against Muslims.

As you and I know, it is frankly an outdated tactic to false flag Muslims in this way, but then, hindutva is very much in the early stage of the learning curve as a fascist entity.
I am chopping onions. I stand exposed.
But really.

9/11 was done by cia/mossad
26/11 was done by RSS.

We Muslims so cute and innocent. Why everybody conspiring against us?Who believes that other than Muslims themselves?

He isn't a false flagger. He is well versed with ayaats from Qur'an and Hadiths.
He is a Muslim. Only idiots will accuse him of being a non Muslim

No way. I read his posts.

He is well versed with ayaats from Qur'an and Hadiths. He knows in which topics to quote what. No sanghi can do that

Pagan approval certificate lol

elephant worshipper declaring who’s Muslim lol

We still properly buried any Muslim death according to Islam. This is I show you Jokowi burried his mother that was passed away 3 days ago.

4281479899.jpg

subhanAllah

inanillahi wainal rajioun

Back
Top Bottom