What's new

Spring between Turkey and Israel. Happy new Year

So ... , What happened to the ummah ?

Erdogan seemed pretty determined to be the leader of ummah by supporting Al Qaeda , ISIS etc in region ! , In fact he had planned to pray with his bros in Aleppo's grand mosque .

How can the leader of ummah get laid with Zions then ?

Ummah failed after geopolitics :D

Turkey-Egypt-Libya-Palestine during the height of Arab spring. Libya erupted in a civil war, Egypt had a coup sponsored by Saudi/UAE cause they hate/fear political Islam like MB (I don't see AKP equal to MB) and in turn they (Egypt) started hating on Gaza cause Hamas was close with Morsi and us.

I still clearly remember Egyptian media pushing lines as Turkish secret agents in Egypt behind terrorism and shit and all of a sudden we're brothers now and have lots in comparison when it's time to make up.

No such thing as friends in politics...

I thought Israel is also supporting isis? :D

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if a nationalist government in Turkey did that but AKP ?

I mean ... Erdogan has directly supported Al Qaeda , ISIS and many similar groups in Syria under the cover of Islam and that's the main reason this war isn't over after 4 years .

He speaks about Islam and Muslims while he cooperates with Israel . This is called hypocrisy .

Just mimicking some Iranians, you dont like someone? Just call him isis supporter and totaly ignore the fact that Iran leads the countries in the state sponsored terrorism list. :D

I'm enthusiastic about those terrorist groups .

Name them please .

Just mimicking some Iranians, you dont like someone? Just call him isis supporter and totaly ignore the fact that Iran leads the countries in the state sponsored terrorism list. :D

Your forgat calling them "Zionist". Thats being Iranian one-o-one.

Muslim boy, is it OK to address someone like that where you are from?

Jew boy, do you always evade difficult questions like that?

I've never been in Istanbul or Turkey, the only connection between Israel and Isis is that there are many Palestinians who joined Isis including Israeli Arabs.

Palestinians have not joined Daesh, it's your infamous Mossad which has been training and nurturing the Daesh terrorists. Now we see assrahelli medics rescuing and treating them.

Palestinians have not joined Daesh, it's your infamous Mossad which has been training and nurturing the Daesh terrorists. Now we see assrahelli medics rescuing and treating them.
1.)Five Israeli Arabs Arrested for Trying to Set Up ISIS Cell in Israel ...
Five Israeli Arabs Arrested for Trying to Set Up ISIS Cell in Israel - Israel News - Haaretz

2.)Israeli Arabs planned to join ISIS ...
Israeli Arabs planned to join ISIS - Israel News, Ynetnews

3.)Isis Flags Flown in Israeli-Arab Cities - Inside Israel - News ...
IS Flags Flown in Israeli-Arab Cities - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

4.)The terror cell from the northern city of Nazareth supported ISIS, bought weapons and trained to kill ..
The Jewish Press
»
» Five Israeli Arabs Indicted for Supporting ISIS

5.)Report: Majority of Arab-Israelis Support ISIS, Radical Islamic ...
Report: Majority of Arab-Israelis Support ISIS, Radical Islamic Movements | Truth Revolt

6.)Israeli Arab 'abandons family and flies paraglider into Syria so he ...
Israeli Arab 'abandons family and flies paraglider into Syria so he can fight alongside ISIS' - Mirror Online

7.)Palestinians Flee Gaza to Join ISIS in ...
Palestinians Flee Gaza to Join ISIS in Iraq

Mossad can't train soldiers to fight in wars because they haven't the knowledge to do it.

Between Israel and Isis/nusra/Hezbollah/Assad/Iran sit the syrian opposition,fsa and Syrian civilians on Israel border and They are the ones who get treatment.
Isis can't contact or reach the Israeli border!

1.)Five Israeli Arabs Arrested for Trying to Set Up ISIS Cell in Israel ...
Five Israeli Arabs Arrested for Trying to Set Up ISIS Cell in Israel - Israel News - Haaretz

2.)Israeli Arabs planned to join ISIS ...
Israeli Arabs planned to join ISIS - Israel News, Ynetnews

3.)Isis Flags Flown in Israeli-Arab Cities - Inside Israel - News ...
IS Flags Flown in Israeli-Arab Cities - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

4.)The terror cell from the northern city of Nazareth supported ISIS, bought weapons and trained to kill ..
The Jewish Press
»
» Five Israeli Arabs Indicted for Supporting ISIS

5.)Report: Majority of Arab-Israelis Support ISIS, Radical Islamic ...
Report: Majority of Arab-Israelis Support ISIS, Radical Islamic Movements | Truth Revolt

6.)Israeli Arab 'abandons family and flies paraglider into Syria so he ...
Israeli Arab 'abandons family and flies paraglider into Syria so he can fight alongside ISIS' - Mirror Online

7.)Palestinians Flee Gaza to Join ISIS in ...
Palestinians Flee Gaza to Join ISIS in Iraq

Mossad can't train soldiers to fight in wars because they haven't the knowledge to do it.

Between Israel and Isis/nusra/Hezbollah/Assad/Iran sit the syrian opposition,fsa and Syrian civilians on Israel border and They are the ones who get treatment.
Isis can't contact or reach the Israeli border!

All your sources are known zionazi propaganda machine, so their credibility is as good as Dr. Joseph's Goebbels's media.

More than hundred join daesh, we're impressed, I thought you would come up with a six million figure. Such a hot news yet BBC, Al Jazeera and CNN are all silent!
Because then everybody will say that the pali are terrorists and everyone will know the truth.
It's not acceptable for CNN and al jazeera because the palis are freedom fighters of course........ nottt!

Because then everybody will say that the pali are terrorists and everyone will know the truth.
It's not acceptable for CNN and al jazeera because the palis are freedom fighters of course........ nottt!

So, you see, even your own mainstream media admits that Palestinians are freedom fighters.

So, you see, even your own mainstream media admits that Palestinians are freedom fighters.
Al jazeera it's our media,hhhhhhhh you just say Al jazeera are Zionist ---hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Al jazeera it's our media,hhhhhhhh you just say Al jazeera are Zionist ---hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So, you missed BBC and CNN and read only what you wanted to read. It's quite usual for people like you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom