What's new

Spring between Turkey and Israel. Happy new Year

Good news... its good for Israel and Turkey
but i think Turkeys politics are wrong against Israel, a simple example i will give you.
I have all the channels of Turkey at home and i also understand Turkish very well,
sometimes i watch Turkish news and all i see is against Israel and too match wrong news, it feels like if i'm Turkish and i see this news i cannot not to hate Israel, you know i live in Israel and i served here, our conflict with Palestinians are complicated and it's keep you busy too much and you never can understand whats going on here in real and i can tell you that 90% of your news against Israel are wrong, we have more than 1.5 million Palestinians (>20% of population)that live in Israel and we live here in Peace, for example in my university more than 40% of educator are Palestinians, not all of them are fanatics and hamas members, for who choose to live with us in peace we live in peace, they can also serve in the army who want to serve we have no problems with that,
but you Turks all you know about us is that IDF boombing gaza and..... bla bla, you never know why we do this operations your Erdogan just blame us without knowing enything about this conflict,
i promise you that if you visit Israel you will see another world that you know about us from your news and politicians.

Good news... its good for Israel and Turkey
but i think Turkeys politics are wrong against Israel, a simple example i will give you.
I have all the channels of Turkey at home and i also understand Turkish very well,
sometimes i watch Turkish news and all i see is against Israel and too match wrong news, it feels like if i'm Turkish and i see this news i cannot not to hate Israel, you know i live in Israel and i served here, our conflict with Palestinians are complicated and it's keep you busy too much and you never can understand whats going on here in real and i can tell you that 90% of your news against Israel are wrong, we have more than 1.5 million Palestinians (>20% of population)that live in Israel and we live here in Peace, for example in my university more than 40% of educator are Palestinians, not all of them are fanatics and hamas members, for who choose to live with us in peace we live in peace, they can also serve in the army who want to serve we have no problems with that,
but you Turks all you know about us is that IDF boombing gaza and..... bla bla, you never know why we do this operations your Erdogan just blame us without knowing enything about this conflict,
i promise you that if you visit Israel you will see another world that you know about us from your news and politicians.

The media is controlled by the government so they put whatever they want to put and stupid people believe everything on the TV because they don't know what propaganda is and stuff like that. Especially the very old and uneducated.

The relationship between both countries will be very hard to go back to the same stage before because now it's the same with Israeli side. They put bad news about us and under YouTube comments and stuff I see many Israeli hate. This wasn't the case before all these.

This wasn't the case before all these

Israel has a difficult society.
Especially Jews who immigrated from Russia between 1989 until now almost 1.3 Million are radical and Turk haters.
Israelis from Europe, North Africa and Turkey are moderate.

Nah its ok dude Iran is righteous others are the evil one, that Iran is a designated state sponsor of terrorism is totaly baseless and Hezbollah is just a Spongebob parody. :wave:
Repeat that three times before going to bed, sweet dreams. :sleep:

Isn't Hezbollah part of Lebanese government and parliament ?

Its military wing is still considered terrorist organization.

So you meant Hezbollah's military wing not Hezbollah ? Right ?

Now tell me which countries consider Hezbollah's military wing a terrorist group , and why ?

We're having a discussion . Come on ...
Lets just say this
A political party has a private army that control parts of lebanon and doesn't obey to goverment's decisions.
Besides that, in the last war with Israel used guerilla tactics involving innocent civilians and shooting unguided missile toward Israeli population in purpose.
it got involved in the war in Syria without goverment's decision of lebanon.
it get funded by several countries including Iran and mostly not from within of lebanon's budget.

Oh please this again

Aren't you at a Christmas Dinner in Suisse ?

rindsfilet-im-teig.jpg

My son is 16 he has nothing to do with ........ dubious PS4 messengers :toast_sign:

We're having a discussion . Come on ...
We had this so many times already, you dont consider them terrorists, other do, but you have the nerve to allege other with supporting terrorism without any solid proofs.

Aren't you at a Christmas Dinner in Suisse ?

rindsfilet-im-teig.jpg

My son is 16 he has nothing to do with ........ dubious PS4 messengers :toast_sign:
Why should i be celebrating Christmas? I had Christmas dinner with my company in a restaurant thats it.

Back
Top Bottom