What's new

Spring between Turkey and Israel. Happy new Year

So, you missed BBC and CNN and read only what you wanted to read. It's quite usual for people like you.
BBC and CNN are against Israeli narrative.
I'd already gave Arabic sources.

I wanted you to name those terrorist groups rather than twisting my words .
Nah its ok dude Iran is righteous others are the evil one, that Iran is a designated state sponsor of terrorism is totaly baseless and Hezbollah is just a Spongebob parody. :wave:
Repeat that three times before going to bed, sweet dreams. :sleep:

BBC and CNN are against Israeli narrative.

Now, that makes everybody against the assrahelli version of the 'facts' for they are the spokesperson of the west. It never occurs to you why for you're blinded by your evil schemes.

I'm not jewish, I'm not even the guy you asked a question to.

Yes, we know that just like your several passports you also have multiple faces. That's how venomous snakes are, they have many different colours to fool their prey. Your place is actually in the jungle not in a human society.

Now, that makes everybody against the assrahelli version of the 'facts' for they are the spokesperson of the west. It never occurs to you why for you're blinded by your evil schemes.

Yes, we know that just like your several passports you also have multiple faces. That's how venomous snakes are, they have many different colours to fool their prey. Your place is actually in the jungle not in a human society.
Said by the bangeladaeshi who work in work camps in the middle of the jungle from morning to night for 1$ .
Now I'm understand why you're jealous so much.

Said by the bangeladaeshi who work in work camps in the middle of the jungle from morning to night for 1$ .
Now I'm understand why you're jealous so much.

Jew boy, learn your English before spewing out lies and hatred.

Pakistan and Israel have long had a backdoor relationship. Both working against each other and together where needed. Our F-16s flew with Israeli parts in the 90's because Israel allowed it to be so.

Well, seems like the Palestinian question will be solved. One way or another

Pakistan and Israel have long had a backdoor relationship. Both working against each other and together where needed. Our F-16s flew with Israeli parts in the 90's because Israel allowed it to be so.

That's the same with Turkish-Israel Relationships.

"People who say the truth are beaten everywhere" :tup:

The Russian S-300 missiles and MIG 31s which are moving into Syria threaten the IAF’s freedom of action there, where it has intervened occasionally to limit the movement of weaponry to Hizb'allah and to keep the Golan front quiet. No doubt the IAF could shoot the Russian MIG 31s out of the sky as easily as it did Soviet MIG 21s four decades ago, but the costs of such a move, then as now, are unpredictable. Whether and how Israel handles the Russian MIGs may well define how Russia’s reentry to the Middle East goes. One thing Israel cannot count on, with Obama in office, is that the U.S. will have its back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom