What's new

Spring between Turkey and Israel. Happy new Year

That was proved wrong in 1971! For if Pakistan had not rejected Israel and embraced it instead - acknowledging its legality, justice, rights, and mercy - Pakistan would not then have embraced the values of baseless race hatred, lawlessness, and winner-take-all power politics that a generation later caused Pakistan to break apart, and continues to inspire the terrorists and corrupted leaders afflicting Pakistan today.
teri kasr reh gai c.

read mountainjew's comment that was the right answer i had expected should come from you instead you post an article and write more stuff i believe you still dont get it

Never mind

Last edited:
Assrahell is an all weather enemy of Islam and its followers but I do realise why turkey has taken this step. I wish there was some other way to do it.

The enemy of Islam is Islam itself.
And don't say assrahe** because no Israeli said to you "bangeladaesh".

I really can't understand why you (Turks) are so racist.
I read most of this thread, and it is full of bullshit.
I lived in Iran and now Canada but I never haven't seen this kind of racist.
I'm really sorry for you cheap guys.
it's better we proud for our humanity instead of our blood.

Are you Iranian? We are not racist. It's just a forum. There's alot of childish trolls who have no life's outside this forum. When someone insults another it becomes a trollfest. Now you are being racist pal.

Never was pro .
Palestinians are too radical and emotional acting, weak.
They were supported by foreign secret services (Soviets and allies) traitored even their own combat father Yaser Arafat.

BUT, in 21 .th century they need a place to live in PEACE.
No more no less

Turkey has evidence that they worked together with ASALA and then PKK.

Erdogan ignores that

I'm talking about all those idiots who immediately take up the Palestinian cause and organize protests etc. Palestinian-Israeli issue turned in to Arab-Israeli issue and now it's being turned in to Muslim-Jew issue by some. I can agree with the sentiment that people have but you also have to remain pragmatic. Majority of the folks would harass you for being pro-jew/zionist just because you don't see a point in burning flags and protesting them.

What is for example the point of countries halfway across the world being against Israel? Muslim solidarity? Which solidarity? There is none and everybody knows it. Because if there was more countries would jump up to help.

>Turkey has evidence that they worked together with ASALA and then PKK.

I once saw someone make a joke that went like this; what do you get if you put two Palestinians in a room? Three different factions. Criticize them and keep that in mind but also remember that it's more for the civilian cause.

You are new to this forum so,before making comments on who is a racist or not,you should go through the various sections,then come back and state your claim again.
Maybe,you will find out that the real racists are others.

Oh common man
I should say that I didn't insult Turks because in my believe all of humans are equal and race seriously it dose not matter.
what makes people different is the way of they think, so it does not matter I am from Iran or Afghanistan or Canada.
I just criticize your way of acting and thinking.
Just because you say that you arent racist, doesnt mean you arent. Your first statement calling Turks racist is racist. Stop being racist please.
(Most of the people who are racist claim to be not racist, just like you did now)

you are afghan most of them (except turkmen etc) consider themselves as persian.. Persian = farsi iranian = farsi..

this is not the raciest answer you could get but it shows why you see the world and things like you do and interprete things in the way you did :)

Most of the people who are racist claim to be not racist, just like you did now

hey I for excample dont do it.. I say it in public that I am racist

The enemy of Islam is Islam itself.
And don't say assrahe** because no Israeli said to you "bangeladaesh".

Jew boy, why are you in Istanbul? Aren't you supposed to be in your stolen property, training and arming your daesh friends?

??????

If you ignore and forget that FKÖ worked together with ASALA, PKK and Soviet GRU against Turkey.
But history never forgets.

And go deeper

‘Filistinliler ihanetin bedelini ödüyor’ / İlber Ortaylı

“Zamanında Osmanlı’ya başkaldırıp ihanet eden Filistin, bugün bu ihanetini canıyla ve malıyla ödemektedir. Koskoca imparatorluk o dönem başta olan yöneticilerin basiretsizliği yüzünden sürekli küçülmüştür. Sosyal bilimlerde kaçınılmaz diye birşey yokken, Lübnan’ın ayrılması dönemin yöneticileri tarafından kaçınılmaz diye değerlendirilmiştir. Bugün maalesef Osmanlı İmparatorluğu’nun varisi olan Türkiye’nin diplomatları, üzerlerine yüklenen tarihi misyonu bilmiyorlar. Eğer Türk aydınları dünya tarihini bilmezse ülkeyi bir yere götüremez.”

Jew boy, why are you in Istanbul? Aren't you supposed to be in your stolen property, training and arming your daesh friends?
Muslim boy, is it OK to address someone like that where you are from?

I've never been in Istanbul or Turkey, the only connection between Israel and Isis is that there are many Palestinians who joined Isis including Israeli Arabs.

So ... , What happened to the ummah ?

Erdogan seemed pretty determined to be the leader of ummah by supporting Al Qaeda , ISIS etc in region ! , In fact he had planned to pray with his bros in Aleppo's grand mosque .

How can the leader of ummah get laid with Zions then ?

So ... , What happened to the ummah ?

Erdogan seemed pretty determined to be the leader of ummah by supporting Al Qaeda , ISIS etc in region ! , In fact he had planned to pray with his bros in Aleppo's grand mosque .

How can the leader of ummah get laid with Zions then ?
I thought Israel is also supporting isis? :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom