What's new

Spring between Turkey and Israel. Happy new Year

Win-win imo and much needed. Hope it goes through and doesn't fall apart.

One thing I've never understood is how everyone is pro-Palestinian but no one realizes that to actually do shit you also need to have good ties to Israel. Also note how no one is saying anything about Egypt acting just like Israel with their blockade because they see Hamas as partners to Morsi/MB.

We should kick out Hamas military wing but leave room open to communicate with the political wing like some EU countries do I think.

Also difference in reporting between Haaretz and Jpost is kind of funny, former is left, latter is more right I think.

how everyone is pro-Palestinian

Never was pro .
Palestinians are too radical and emotional acting, weak.
They were supported by foreign secret services (Soviets and allies) traitored even their own combat father Yaser Arafat.

BUT, in 21 .th century they need a place to live in PEACE.
No more no less

Turkey has evidence that they worked together with ASALA and then PKK.

Erdogan ignores that

Never was pro .
They were supported by foreign secret services (Soviets and allies) traitored even their own combat father Yaser Arafat.

No more no less

Turkey has evidence that they worked together with ASALA and then PKK.

Erdogan ignores that

Palestinians are not single entity

First learn differences between the groups and then find out who supported whom then finally you can make a judgement

As far as i know it was arafat's group who coop with pkk

Stay calm

You wrote:
"Turkey has evidence that they worked together with ASALA and then PKK.

Erdogan ignores that"

Now i ask you

1. Which Palestinian group supported Asala and then pkk?

2. Answer first question then lets see if Erdogan ignores or not

It was the greatest mistake to destroy TÜRK-Yahudi relations we had for more than 600 years

221220150159346771274_7.jpg

Win-win imo and much needed. Hope it goes through and doesn't fall apart.

One thing I've never understood is how everyone is pro-Palestinian but no one realizes that to actually do shit you also need to have good ties to Israel. Also note how no one is saying anything about Egypt acting just like Israel with their blockade because they see Hamas as partners to Morsi/MB.

We should kick out Hamas military wing but leave room open to communicate with the political wing like some EU countries do I think.

Also difference in reporting between Haaretz and Jpost is kind of funny, former is left, latter is more right I think.

Israel has not imposed a blockade on Gaza, every day 1000 trucks entering Gaza from Israel.
Egyptians wisely blocked the border with Gaza, and flooded tunnels.
Now Hamas is assisted by Isis to move weapons into Gaza and in return, Isis receives per cent of the weapons and use them against the Egyptian army.
Egypt asked Israel not to respond to the Turkish demand to lift the blockade.
Israel did not destroy Hamas, because she does not want to control the disadvantaged population, or Isis will take over Gaza.
Jordan asked Israel not to give Abbas a state, because it would be an extreme and then Jordan will be surrounded on all sides against extremists.
The Egyptians offered the Palestinians a large area in the Sinai, which together with Gaza will be a Palestinian state.
The Palestinians said they did not want space and state, they want to fight Israel until there is no more in Israel.

Haaretz Is a radical left-wing newspaper, they want to make anarchy and seize power, they are anti-rightist, what they write in Hebrew very different from what they write in English, and many, many times they were caught lying and distracting.
Ynetnews is left,jpost is right for example.

Turk Arab relations go back even further they are
atleast as much important, instead of acting like that lets hope to have relation with both of sides and hope for peace in the region

Haaretz Is a radical left-wing newspaper, they want to make anarchy and seize power, they are anti-rightist, what they write in Hebrew very different from what they write in English, and many, many times they were caught lying and distracting.
Ynetnews is left,jpost is right for example.

Bullshit. If Haaretz is a left-wing media outlet, then you must be a Nazi. ;)

I now heard Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman calling Turkey not to renew relations with Israel.

why the iranians stick their nose into israel-turkey relations?

Long story short: Geopolitics. Turkey is already a rival for Iran in its current conditions and so is Israel. If Turkey was to strenghten its influence and allegiance with Israel(which subsequently is also against Iran) we could overpower Iran on several political affairs and situations. We could become more of a headache for Tehran.

@Serpentine @haman10 @rahi2357

Palestinian group supported Asala and then pkk

ASALA kurulduğu dönemde George Habbas’ın FHKC (Filistin Halk Kurtuluş Cephesi, 1967’de kurulmuş Marksist nitelikli bir örgüt)’si ve FKÖ (Filistin Kurtuluş Örgütü)’den geniş ölçüde lojistik destek ve eğitim almıştır. Lübnan’daki otorite boşluğu, ASALA’nın yaşama geçmesi açısından önemlidir. Habbas’a bağlı Filistinli gerillaların, El-Fetih ve Suriye istihbarat denetimindeki El-Saika gerillalarıyla birlikte 1970’li yıllarda Kırım’daki Simferepol Rus Askeri Akademisi’nde eğitildikleri, teorik eğitimlerinin ise KGB ve Sovyet askeri istihbarat örgütü GRU tarafından FKÖ Moskova temsilcisi Hikmet Abu Zaid gözetiminde verildiği hatırlanıldığında, ASALA’ya kuruluş aşamasında Moskova – Sam üzerinden Habbas aracılığıyla verilen desteğin önemi daha iyi anlaşılacaktır .

ASALA Terör Örgütü’nün Kuruluşu, Faaliyetleri, Finansal Kaynakları ve İşbirliği Yaptığı Örgütler | Kenan'da Bir Kuyu

ASALA = PKK

http://i.cnnturk.com/ps/cnnturk/100/440x299/527c7e1a992df10ea492a4f9.jpg

İşte PKK-ASALA işbirliğinin belgesi... - CNN TÜRK

ASALA kurulduğu dönemde George Habbas’ın FHKC (Filistin Halk Kurtuluş Cephesi, 1967’de kurulmuş Marksist nitelikli bir örgüt)’si ve FKÖ (Filistin Kurtuluş Örgütü)’den geniş ölçüde lojistik destek ve eğitim almıştır. Lübnan’daki otorite boşluğu, ASALA’nın yaşama geçmesi açısından önemlidir. Habbas’a bağlı Filistinli gerillaların, El-Fetih ve Suriye istihbarat denetimindeki El-Saika gerillalarıyla birlikte 1970’li yıllarda Kırım’daki Simferepol Rus Askeri Akademisi’nde eğitildikleri, teorik eğitimlerinin ise KGB ve Sovyet askeri istihbarat örgütü GRU tarafından FKÖ Moskova temsilcisi Hikmet Abu Zaid gözetiminde verildiği hatırlanıldığında, ASALA’ya kuruluş aşamasında Moskova – Sam üzerinden Habbas aracılığıyla verilen desteğin önemi daha iyi anlaşılacaktır .

ASALA Terör Örgütü’nün Kuruluşu, Faaliyetleri, Finansal Kaynakları ve İşbirliği Yaptığı Örgütler | Kenan'da Bir Kuyu

ASALA = PKK

http://i.cnnturk.com/ps/cnnturk/100/440x299/527c7e1a992df10ea492a4f9.jpg

İşte PKK-ASALA işbirliğinin belgesi... - CNN TÜRK
It's Fatah(Arafat and now Abbas) who support them,erdogan support Hamas and mb.

I asked and answered with evidence

No more no less

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom