What's new

Spring between Turkey and Israel. Happy new Year

@Mountain Jew - Cok dogru kardesim.

Osmanli "Emperor'da" diplomasi ve ticaret'de uzman Hristiyan, Yahudi, Rum ve Ermeni asilli kardeslerimiz cok yogun idi;
hepsi "dönme" idiler.

Fatih Mehmet Sultan Han döneminden sonra da maalesef yogun kardes cinayetleri ve Harem entrikalari ve yabanci Sultan hakimiyeti cok seyleri mahvetti.

Osmanli enteresan bir hanedan idi am maalesef gerici akimlardan dolayi "Sanayii Devrimi'ni" yakalayamadi ve batti.

Buna ragmen büyük bir Dünya Imparatorlugu idik ve azinliklara asla zulüm etmedik.
Osmanli sade Sii - Iran ( Türk ) Imparatorlugu ile cok kanli ve zorunlu mücadele etti.
Anadolu Alevi kardeslerimiz de bunun cok acisini cektiler.

Ermeni konusu ise TEHCIR dir. Soykirim degil.
Aksini iddia eden varsa gelsin 1960 larda 1 Milyon insanin telef oldugu Fransa'nin Cezayir katliamini soykirim olarak tanimlasin.

You are Turk my friend. Your race is Turk, your blood is Turk. Your religion is Judaism. Just like the Hazars.
No no no!!!!!
I'm Jewish by blood and by religion.
Jews are ethno-religious group!!!!!
Turk are from Mongolia ,Jews from israel

No no no!!!!!

you say you are azeri, which is Turk and then you say no. Just how Christians are not ethno-religious, Jews aint too. It seems your allegiance is with Israel which is fine, but then dont say you are azeri which are Turks.

you say you are azeri, which is Turk and then you say no. Just how Christians are not ethno-religious, Jews aint too. It seems your allegiance is with Israel which is fine, but then dont say you are azeri which are Turks.
I said that I'm mountain Jew and my family from Azerbaijan and dagestan.

Don't believe in simple propaganda.

When Hz. Musa (saint) lead his people from Egypt flying from the 500 years humiliation of Pharaohs there was no Judaism or Israel existing.
Jacob(his second name was Israel) went from Judea mountains to Egypt with all his family(70 people)to see his son Joseph ,moses take them bake from Egypt to Israel.

Jacob(his second name was Israel) went from Judea mountains to Egypt with all his family(70 people)to see his son Joseph ,moses take them bake from Egypt to Israel.

And what about "The Ten Commandments" of Mose ?

Please don't go back so far ,
otherwise I must go to roots of indigenous people in America and the roots of Koreans and that would end in chaotic
fanaticism

And what about "The Ten Commandments" of Mose ?

Please don't go back so far ,
otherwise I must go to roots of indigenous people in America and the roots of Koreans and that would end in chaotic
fanaticism
We forgot the topic,we are here to talk about the relationship between Israel and Turkey

No no no!!!!!

Turkic people originate from the Altay mountains and Siberia. Most Jews in the present are converted anyways, perhaps some generations earlier but converted nontheless. You cant ethnically be a jew. If your allegiance is with Israel and Judaisme is your identity then thats fine bro, but dont make stuff up.

I enjoyed reading your comment. Hope you stick around. Hopefully with a decent Israeli community we might have seperate Israeli subforum here. I find that we need that much more then a Afghani Defence forum.

@500 @Archdemon @DavidSling

I now heard Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman calling Turkey not to renew relations with Israel.

why the iranians stick their nose into israel-turkey relations?

iranians stick their nose into israel-turkey relations

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom