What's new

Spring between Turkey and Israel. Happy new Year

Iran is not our enemy. We also need better relationship with our Shia neighbors. That's simple policy. At least, the Iranians don't intervene in our internal affairs. A little more respect please.

Russians are not atheists, they are Christians. :D

I agree with that, countries always go where their interests lie. It's not like Iran and Russia are 'allies', far from it, it's only that 2 countries agree on some basic things regarding some of regional and global issues.

LOL My bad i forgot the Russians already shed their soviet communist past. lol
Anyway, at least you are honest, unlike some hypocritical delusional Pakistani members on here who seem to live in a dream Ummah world where all Muslim countries will unite against non Muslim invaders/infidels like Israel or Russia. lool
What makes me laugh even more is that these Pakistani have no business whatsoever in Arab/Iran-Israel conflict. They are instead at the receiving end of KS-Iran power play in the region. lol Yet they seem to be ones clamouring for no relations whatsoever with Israel. LMAO :lol:
Even though they have no conflict of interests with Israel, neither do they border Israel, neither has Israel ever threatened them etc etc. In short a VERY VERY FOOLISH mentality/foreign policy. No wonder their country is so easily used by foreign powers like KSA, Iran and western powers.
Turkey and Iran seem to be the few countries on here who understand the game of National Interests ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE. :enjoy:
Let other dumb countries keep living in an Ummah delusion.:rofl:

Which makes the hypocritical posts from some Iranians regarding this issue hilarious, its always others that are evil.

The Iranian despite their leaders shortfalls in some of their foreign policy initiatives are still rather smart/intelligent/pragmatic people. They are also as smart/skilled as the Turks judging by scientific achievements.:agree:

In this regard, they are saying this not because they really believe Turkey is evil for forging better relations with Israel, but more so because they are playing both sides. They are trying to appealing to some naive Arab/Muslim sensitivities by playing up the Israeli/Zionist threat and bringing in more naive sympathetic Muslims to their cause(just like they did with dumb Afghans/Pakistani fighters now fighting for them in Syria). It's a smart strategy which has already been tried and tested. So they will keep using it. As far as it serves their national interests and bring them more allies, then so be it. I find nothing wrong at all with this strategy. After all, every power looks after their interests first and foremost everything else comes secondary.

So on this one i am on the side of my Iranian friends on here. The end always justifies the means.:enjoy:

Last edited:
LOL My bad i forgot the Russians already shed their soviet communist past. lol
Anyway, at least you are honest, unlike some hypocritical delusional Pakistani members on here who seem to live in a dream Ummah world where all Muslim countries will unite against non Muslim invaders/infidels like Israel or Russia. lool
What makes me laugh even more is that these Pakistani have no business whatsoever in Arab/Iran-Israel conflict. They are instead at the receiving end of KS-Iran power play in the region. lol Yet they seem to be ones clamouring for no relations whatsoever with Israel. LMAO :lol:
Even though they have no conflict of interests with Israel, neither do they border Israel, neither has Israel ever threatened them etc etc. In short a VERY VERY FOOLISH mentality/foreign policy. No wonder their country is so easily used by foreign powers like KSA, Iran and western powers.
Turkey and Iran seem to be the few countries on here who understand the game of National Interests ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE. :enjoy:
Let other dumb countries keep living in an Ummah delusion.:rofl:

Arabs erdogan and Iran,all of them wants an ummah the problem is -who Will lead the ummah,and a little Israel in the middle.

The Iranian despite their leaders shortfalls in some of their foreign policy initiatives are still rather smart/intelligent/pragmatic people. They are also as smart/skilled as the Turks judging by scientific achievements.:agree:

In this regard, they are saying this not because they really believe Turkey is evil for forging better relations with Israel, but more so because they are playing both sides. They are trying to appealing to some naive Arab/Muslim sensitivities by playing up the Israeli/Zionist threat and bringing in more sympathetic Muslims to their cause(just like they did with dumb Afghans/Pakistani fighters now fighting for them in Syria). It's a smart strategy which has already been tried and tested. So they will keep using it. As far as it serves their national interests and bring them more allies, then i find nothing wrong at all with this strategy. After all, every power looks after their interests first and foremost everything else comes secondary.

So on this one i am on the side of my Iranian friends on here. The end always justifies the means.:enjoy:
The strategy is obvious, whether you call it a strategy or interest in the end of the day its hypocracy if we leave the diplomatical language aside.

Russians are not atheists, they are Christians. :D

I agree with that, countries always go where their interests lie. It's not like Iran and Russia are 'allies', far from it, it's only that 2 countries agree on some basic things regarding some of regional and global issues.

Exactly. An example: the Russians do not want that Iranians increase their oil production greatly after lifting of sanctions but Tehran does not care.

Bro. Deep strategic alliances means deep relation cause we live in WW3 . China threatene today occupying Taiwan. Should we have only enemies on the chess board. Look pls. what Iran is doing, acting with Russia, China and USA;
deepest whores.
Sorry for my word "in the boat".
Bro! Pakistan and Israel are not strategic partners. I don't they can get along till the Palestinian issue gets resolved. The whole idea doesn't make sense because China is our best friend. We have better relationship with Iran as compare to no relationship with Israel. You are asking us to lose the best and the most trusted partner China. I don't think so. At least, not in a million years.

The strategy is obvious, whether you call it a strategy or interest in the end of the day its hypocracy if we leave the diplomatical language aside.

No i disagree, its not hypocrisy. Its just Geo-politics and national interests. There is no morality in Geo politics, it has never been the case in history and it will never be the case in future.

As far as your interests are served then so be it. As they always say: THE END ALWAYS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS IN GEO-POLITICS.:agree: If others are stupid/dumb enough to believe in/follow what some powers say(whether true or not) even at the detriment of their own interests, then it's their problem they cant blame anyone. Period. :D

A better relationship with Israel is a good thing, initially Erdogan has sever this relationship because he wanted to be "friend" with the arabs state which has beguin their revolution, but now......this revolution is total falure.

Iran is not our enemy. We also need better relationship with our Shia neighbors. That's simple policy. At least, the Iranians don't intervene in our internal affairs. A little more respect please.

The Iranians don't intervene with our internal affaire ? Sorry but PKK is own internal affaire, and Iran (and Syria) fund and help them before even my birth.
Worst they do it, knowing that if PKK is successful in Turkey they next target will be themself!

We dont need tiny state of isreal for our survival...
That was proved wrong in 1971! For if Pakistan had not rejected Israel and embraced it instead - acknowledging its legality, justice, rights, and mercy - Pakistan would not then have embraced the values of baseless race hatred, lawlessness, and winner-take-all power politics that a generation later caused Pakistan to break apart, and continues to inspire the terrorists and corrupted leaders afflicting Pakistan today.

In my home 24/7 you can hear azeri music like zeyneb xanlarova,manaf agayev and more you know "ay cemo ay cemo ay cemile cemile" "beri gel beri gel" bu gala daşlı gala",kochari,zurna havası and more.
Yaşasın azerbaycan ,Yaşasın israil!!!
Do you have azeri-language newspapers in Israel?

Do you have azeri-language newspapers in Israel?
We have local newspapers in juhury(our caucasian Jewish language, like yiddish spoken by European Jews ) and Russian,
Azerbaijani or Turkish as much as I know we haven't.

We have local newspapers in juhury(our caucasian Jewish language, like yiddish spoken by European Jews ) and Russian,
Azerbaijani or Turkish as much as I know we haven't.
Hope you aren't a troll.

Jewish Newspaper from Turkey: Şalom Gazetesi - 16.12.2015

Teşekkürler Türkiye’m
Türk Yahudileri, 13 Aralık akşamı tarihlerinde bir ilk yaşadı. ŞALOM’un ve Genel Yayın Yönetmeni İvo Molinas’ın geçtiğimiz hafta gündeme getirdiği kamuya açık Hanuka kutlama dileği gerçek oldu. Bayramın son gecesinde Hanuka mumları yüzlerce kişinin katılımıyla yakıldı
16122015On6bZtrpFn5L9Fk3ssMkYcjKR.jpg

Teşekkürler Türkiye’m

English source: Turkish Jews light the menorah during first public celebration of Hanukkah in republic’s history - LOCAL

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom