What's new

Spring between Turkey and Israel. Happy new Year

Hh no no,the first option.

we dont have one.. stop trolling..

we dont have any secret relation with Israel.. Israel was the one who want to destroy our Nuclear research facility at Kahuta with complete Indian support .. u always sale weapons to India.. if we have secret relations then why u sale weapons to our enemy? why u want to strike at our nuclear reactors?

Behind closed doors,

The report says that in 2011 Israel sought to purchase British components to export radar systems to Pakistan, as well as electronic warfare systems, Head-up Cockpit Displays ?(HUD?), parts for fighter jets and aircraft engines, optic target acquisition systems, components of training aircraft, and military electronic systems.

the hypocrite face of erdogan who were using islam as a cover for his goals.. this is their islam. they easily betray other muslims, not just shia, even sunnis who are in the same school.

it shows the honor of iran that never ever stop her support to her friends, even in the most critical situations, doesnt matter being shia or sunni. look at syria, iraq, palestine. even when hamas betrayed them in syria, the relationship got cold between two, but it was only iran who again supported Palestinians in the recent war with israel.

this is just show to other muslims and sunnis to never trust erdogan again and know they can be sold easily for a bunch of $.

beside of iran, i just could see pakistan as a honest true islamic people who really care to other muslims brothers.

Exactly bro... Even Russia who support Armenia against Turkey and Azerbaijan, sold 4 billion $ army technology, which in response got huge dissatisfaction in Armenia... Any change in government in Armenia, will be against RUssia..
However, Iran claiming that we are the same culture, nation and so on... Help armenia economically and with army technology... This is what happens when countries are rules by emotions instead of long term politics..

dude
The volume of bilateral trade between turkey and armenia is more than between iran and armenia, so turkey help them economically more... and the volum and amount help of iran to azerbaijan is Manifold to armenia, no visa for example...
and about army technology, can you show me the evidence? as i know it was azerbaijan who got supported by iranian firepower and weapons in the war with armenia.

Last edited:
we dont have one.. stop trolling..

we dont have any secret relation with Israel.. Israel was the one who want to destroy our Nuclear research facility at Kahuta with complete Indian support .. u always sale weapons to India.. if we have secret relations then why u sale weapons to our enemy? why u want to strike at our nuclear reactors?
I meant no relations at all

and about army technology, can you show me the evidence? as i know it was azerbaijan who got supported by iranian firepower and weapons in the war with armenia.
only Israel and Turkey help to Azerbaijan
My relatives fought in that war.
Iran was playing a double game in order to expand it's influence in the region.

Behind closed doors,

The report says that in 2011 Israel sought to purchase British components to export radar systems to Pakistan, as well as electronic warfare systems, Head-up Cockpit Displays ?(HUD?), parts for fighter jets and aircraft engines, optic target acquisition systems, components of training aircraft, and military electronic systems.

Bullshit propaganda.

Both Pakistan govt and military and israel denied that reports,

Bullshit propaganda.

Both Pakistan govt and military and israel denied that reports,

There is a lot Israeli arms dealers and companies who always want to sell everything to everyone, but they need to get permission from the government, maybe they offer arms deals and the government denied.
They even want to sell weapons to iran.
But it's probably bullshit as you said.

How is that Falcon guy still around after insulting everyone left and right, including me and my family?
He is an elite member. Elite members cannot be banned as a policy apparently.

They can be banned,look at Sinan.
It took a lot for him to get banned though. I remember him having been perma-banned a few times before too, his bans had been lifted though.

It took a lot for him to get banned though. I remember him having been perma-banned a few times before too, his bans had been lifted though.

No further comment from my side.
But, do you actually know in what minefield we are and writing ?:disagree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom