What's new

Spring between Turkey and Israel. Happy new Year

I meant no relations at all

only Israel and Turkey help to Azerbaijan
My relatives fought in that war.
Iran was playing a double game in order to expand it's influence in the region.
New Azerbaijani in the forum... Welcome to the forum bro! I am happy to see you here...
Where do you live currently?

New Azerbaijani in the forum... Welcome to the forum bro! I am happy to see you here...
Where do you live currently?
I was born and live in Israel but my grandfather from quba(krasnaya slovoda) my dad from Baku and all his family, and my mother was lived with azeri people in dagestan derbent.
In my home 24/7 you can hear azeri music like zeyneb xanlarova,manaf agayev and more you know "ay cemo ay cemo ay cemile cemile" "beri gel beri gel" bu gala daşlı gala",kochari,zurna havası and more.
Yaşasın azerbaycan ,Yaşasın israil!!!

I was born and live in Israel but my grandfather from quba(krasnaya slovoda) my dad from Baku and all his family, and my mother was lived with azeri people in dagestan derbent.
In my home 24/7 you can hear azeri music like zeyneb xanlarova,manaf agayev and more you know "ay cemo ay cemo ay cemile cemile" "beri gel beri gel" bu gala daşlı gala",kochari,zurna havası and more.
Yaşasın azerbaycan ,Yaşasın israil!!!
hahah cox sagol qardashim!! Enjoy your life there... in case you plan to visit Baku, you can always let me know...
i used to live in the US and i also knew many Mountain Jews there, thats why i asked..

Shut the **** up you moron. Your buddy said we can't run basic agricultural services. That's what's acting like a little kid. If you idiots want to troll go to reddit. This is a serious political forum. No playing around here. Then you claim we would fight each other, all while there is almost full fledge war in Turkey going on between the army and Kurdish militant. You are fucking stupid son of a bitch.

No, move all Israeli Jews to Russia, Turkey, India, Jordan, US, Poland and all other places they came from. You are extremist terrorist animals. Every single nation has literally thrown you out. That tells you about your behavior. Maybe you should find an island away from everybody. Palestine is not your home, and sooner or later we will kick you terrorist animals out.

Family insult. Warning issued !

hahah cox sagol qardashim!! Enjoy your life there... in case you plan to visit Baku, you can always let me know...
i used to live in the US and i also knew many Mountain Jews there, thats why i asked..
Of course I will visit baku ,in the coming years i will go with friends or family, also my aunt and my cousins live there.
My mom told me:"Baku has developed so much so that the city is more beautiful than Paris,you should go".

Like moving all Palestinians to Turkey, where you can take care of them closely.

It's unfair. Let's make a deal. We give you Syrians, you give us Palestinians.

--------
Is the Arrow 3 open for sale?

--------
For turkey? right now no way Israel will sell this system, in the future maybe if the relations will prove themselves steady and beneficial (if US will agree ofc)
As for other nations - this system contains the best of the technology both from the US and from Israel, because of that, every nation that will hope to get this system will probably have good relationship with both (This system can serve as anti satellite missile too)
Israel offered the Arrow (probably older version) to Jordan in the past.
It was reported that gulf nations were also interested in Israel anti missile systems (including the arrow)

Last edited:

--------
Better the devil you know than the devil you don't...

I believe the export status of Arrow 3 has not yet been discussed.
Plus, Uncle Sam is a shareholder regarding Arrow 3 and it has no be taken into account for good and for bad.

Israel offered the Arrow (probably older version) to Jordan in the past.
Arrow 2 was also a contender for Turkey.

How is that Falcon guy still around after insulting everyone left and right, including me and my family?
just insult him back it is more fun this way

--------
if i would choose i pick syrians over palstinians

GOOD move Turkey. You are the only forward looking/advanced/realistic/pragmatic/most productive country in the region. No wonder, its because Turkey knows how to look after her interests first and foremost like every power does. National interests comes first, other naive/dumb countries can put other things like senseless historical religious slogans before their national interests but Turkey wont and doesnt make that mistake.
There are no permanent friends in Geo politics only permanent interests. If Iran can cheer for 'atheist' Russia dropping bombs in Syria why cant Turkey forge better relations with Israel and other countries?? Its all about interests if not Iran and Hezbollah will never be on Russia's side today.
Well played Turkey.:enjoy:

If Iran can cheer for 'atheist' Russia dropping bombs in Syria why cant Turkey forge better relations with Israel and other countries?? Its all about interests if not Iran and Hezbollah will never be on Russia's side today.
Well played Turkey.:enjoy:
Which makes the hypocritical posts from some Iranians regarding this issue hilarious, its always others that are evil.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom