What's new

Spring between Turkey and Israel. Happy new Year

This is not for Germany my friend. You need to let more Turks in so that maybe Germany becomes a muslim majority country in 2050. Then Germany can start to "negotiate" for becoming the leader of Ummah. But we don't promise anything. We will open some chapters around year 2100.
:D :D :D :D

This is not for Germany my friend. You need to let more Turks in so that maybe Germany becomes a muslim majority country in 2050. Then Germany can start to "negotiate" for becoming the leader of Ummah. But we don't promise anything. We will open some chapters around year 2100.

This is not an answer of my questions. Again, is it possible to rule ummah? If yes, what is needed?

If you can give an answers, so I will try to write something more in that issue. Maybe I have more experience than you can imagine, huh? ;)

This is not an answer of my questions. Again, is it possible to rule ummah? If yes, what is needed?

If you can give an answers, so I will try to write something more in that issue. Maybe I have more experience than you can imagine, huh? ;)

You can be dude, I was just joking. Didn't intend to sideline you. It's not very possible if you want a serious answer. A country can dominate alliances. For example US clearly dominates NATO decision making process, and Germany is "leading" EU to some extent. But leading Ummah is like leading whole Christianity. Just like neither US nor Germany or UK or France or Papacy can lead entire Christianity and Christendom from just one center, it's not very feasible to lead entire Islam from one source of power.

Let alone leading Ummah from a single source of power, Muslim majority countries should try to make peace and stop bloodshed as a first step. At the end of the day, more muslims kill eachother then non-muslims kill muslims. You can't lead such a fragmented society from a single center, heck, it's even very hard to make peace among them.

- israel, Cyprus and greece will not let qatar gas to go to europe, since they have gas themselves.

They know that their natural gas alone would not be sufficient. And mind you, even though they all, Cyprus Israel and Egypt, have their own gas reserves they still do not compete with each other and instead are working together to bring the gas to the european peninsula.

- turkey-israel relationship will damage turkish efforts to be the leader of ummah

Then it is good that there is no such effort.

Turkmenistan has lots of gas but russia and iran will not let Turkmenistan to join the line since the line has to go through caspian sea.
Turkmenistan has direct access to the territorial waters of Azerbaijan via its own territorial waters.

Also, europe has preferences, she rather buys from specific countries liks greece, Cyprus and israel.
Their natural gas is not enough.

they are historically and naturally enemies of Europe.
They are genetically and historically european.

Good luck with sucking isrealis, but dont include Pakistan, Pakistan is not interested in ur shitty zionist gang,

Good luck with sucking isrealis, but dont include Pakistan, Pakistan is not interested in ur shitty zionist gang,

Good job Pakistan,Israel support your attitude, you guys should never recognize Israel no matter what Even if the Arab migrants who call themselves Palestinians got an independent state!!

Good job Pakistan,Israel support your attitude, you guys should never recognize Israel no matter what Even if the Arab migrants who call themselves Palestinians got an independent state!!

We dont need tiny state of isreal for our survival... we have other 200 countries to do trade and cooperation in every sector,,, no relation with Israel even after state hood of Palestine ( as u said) will not going to change anything for us..

We dont need tiny state of isreal for our survival... we have other 200 countries to do trade and cooperation in every sector,,, no relation with Israel even after state hood of Palestine ( as u said) will not going to change anything for us..

Long live Israel Pakistan non recognize relationship!!! :victory:

Israel plans to lift blockade of Gaza

Gazze’ye ambargo kalkıyor

Israeli gas will be delivered to Turkey

Düğmeye basıldı! 3 yıl içinde Türkiye'ye geliyor

191220150923263498923_2.jpg

Last edited:
Israel plans to lift blockade of Gaza

Israeli gas will be delivered to Turkey

Not gonna happened, the blocked is here to stay,all of my family read write and speek azeri and Turkish we read and watch your tv and newspaper,it's just erdogan trying to get off the ladder he climb .
As we speak there is a negotiations between Israel Greece and Cyprus because nobody can trust erdogan with his ego maniac.

Long live Israel Pakistan non recognize relationship!!! :victory:

Non recognize relationship or no relationship :o:

My thank was for no relations.. not non recogniaze relation (secret relations)

Back
Top Bottom