What's new

Splitting India

Do you realize why Kerala being a muslim majority state does have very low crime rate, don't get bombed (cause of proximity with Pakistan) and very peacefully lazy. It is because they Identify themselves as Indian and for every Indian religion comes next and majority believes in it. There are a few rotten eggs everywhere.

Kerala is not a muslim majority state,please.

Is that a Hindu or a Muslim view of those from Hyderabad?,

Nobody cared for it in Pakistan. Your government supplied the Rezakars weapons to massacre the majority Hindus in Hyderabad.

No,thats the price of their time paid by Zakir Naik.

I see so you happily will convert for money, but is that not wrong as you have not been very true to yourself and you religion?, even if you are converting falsely for money have you not put your original religion in to question?.

i am talking about the morons who zakir naik gets to convetr on TV,

Me and convert,hahaha.

Forget about it.

Nobody cared for it in Pakistan. Your government supplied the Rezakars weapons to massacre the majority Hindus in Hyderabad.

I see is that an allegation or is there substantial proof to that?, Hyderabad got invaded in 1947, Pakistan was born in 1947 so it could hardly have been possible.

I see is that an allegation or is there substantial proof to that?, Hyderabad got invaded in 1947, Pakistan was born in 1947 so it cold have been hardly possible.

British media reported it and Hyderabad got integrated in september 1948.

i am talking about the morons who zakir naik gets to convetr on TV,

Me and convert,hahaha.

Forget about it.

That's good every man has a right to believe what he wishes, however this shows those who are converting falsely for money are bringing their religion in to disrepute with such actions they have questioned its authenticity, this clearly indicates their lack of Faith in it.

British media reported it and Hyderabad got integrated in september 1948.

Ooh the British media reported it so it must be, true to every word as a white man has spoke it.

It got invaded, integrated is a wrong word, you yourself know that.

Lies and more lies which is expected at this point.

"In terms of economic resources, India did much better than Pakistan out of partition. It inherited 90% of the subcontinent's industry and the thriving cities of Delhi, Bombay (now Mumbai) and Calcutta. "

BBC NEWS | Special Reports | 629 | 629 | After partition: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh

Pakistan was left with nothing in time of partition thanks to British Raj always favoring Hindus. Punjabis make 54% of army.

Even these articles talking about industries in the major cities. You got most of the fertile land while India got drought prone lands. Mainly Hindus were the businessmen Muslims owned all land in the North-West while among Muslims only Gujarati Shias owned such skills.

Ooh the British media reported it so it must be, true to every word as a white man has spoke it.

It got invaded, integrated is a wrong word, you yourself know that.

The correct word is liberation. ;) i don't care if you don't belive or own the supplying of weapon.

They invaded your state in 1947. So its a conquered land. Not everyone share our views.

Its not rocket science to understand that a state with 85% of its population being Hindu,ruled by a pro Pakistani element would not be accepted by the Indians. Even Pakistan made out the difficulty in providing military support to Hyderabad which is far from the coast,neither an aerial route was feasible. Most important factor was the people of the state wanted to join Indian Union.
Now go on with your fairy tales and continue trolling with dimwit perceptions about the history of this Country which you have no idea of :lol:

PS: Operation Polo could be termed as Invasion if Indian army had to fight with locals. Instead they were fighting hired mercenaries commanded by an Arab. And please stop embarrassing yourself when you talk quite opposite when the topic turns to Tibet.

Calling it an invasion is just like calling Japanese attack on China as liberation. :wacko:

It was indeed an invasion and the Nizam of Hyderabad didn't wanted to join the Indian union. So Indian army forced its way in and conquered a foreign entity. Its time to count the crime of India's imperialism and this fact should never be forgotten.

Even these articles talking about industries in the major cities. You got most of the fertile land while India got drought prone lands. Mainly Hindus were the businessmen Muslims owned all land in the North-West while among Muslims only Gujarati Shias owned such skills.

The correct word is liberation. ;) i don't care if you don't belive or own the supplying of weapon.

Fair enough, one mans freedom is another mans slavery, the slaves being the Hyderabadi Muslims.

So did British liberated India by made it a colony in 1858?

Its not rocket science to understand that a state with 85% of its population being Hindu,ruled by a pro Pakistani element would not be accepted by the Indians. Even Pakistan made out the difficulty in providing military support to Hyderabad which is far from the coast,neither an aerial route was feasible. Most important factor was the people of the state wanted to join Indian Union.
Now go on with your fairy tales and continue trolling with dimwit perceptions about the history of this Country which you have no idea of :lol:

So does this same rule apply to Kashmir, people being a majority Muslim not wanting to be ruled by Hindu India?.

Back
Top Bottom