What's new

Splitting India

As a strong nation this is our apt right to secure our boundaries. India's claim on Hyderabad or Kashmir is as much legitimate as in case of Chinese claim on Tibet or the Northern block of Bhutan. You can not blame the Indians for the crime which you Chinese are accused of for the last 60 years.

so you are trying to legitimatize the invasion. Get it. Just like how Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait and hope the world do nothing just like India invasion of Hyderabad. But the world didn't fail in justice in 1990 as in 1947 when India invaded Hyderabad. The world failed in rescuing the people of Hyderabad. its time to rectify this mistake.

No one bring up the Hyderabad issue is because of Indian invasion right after independent. But this issue should be kept alive and the Nizam of Hyderabad restored to his position.

The issue is dead, now go shed some tears.

so you are trying to legitimatize the invasion. Get it. Just like how Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait and hope the world do nothing just like India invasion of Hyderabad. But the world didn't fail in justice in 1990 as in 1947 when India invaded Hyderabad. The world failed in rescuing the people of Hyderabad. its time to rectify this mistake.

Whatever you may call it.But believe me the more and more you are calling the Hyderabad issue an invasion more you are making yourself vulnerable to some points which may back fire your own country's activities when it comes to issues like Tibet and Bhutan.As I said earlier It could be termed as Invasion when Indian army had to fought the local Hyderabadi resistance. Instead they found hired rezakars under an Arab Commander in their opposition.

Just answer me one simple question.Do you equally term the annexation of Tibet as Invasion or not? Yes/No?

World did nothing when ROC was reduced to a tiny spot on world map and even lost the recognition. :wacko: That was Hyderabad, even a bird couldn't have trespassed into Hyderabad without our permission.

hyderabad.jpg

I meant Lakshwadeep. I corrected it, thanks. I sometime gets confused with south indian places...only 2 years back in India.

Yeah thats a little island,thats it.

It was indeed an invasion and the Nizam of Hyderabad didn't wanted to join the Indian union. So Indian army forced its way in and conquered a foreign entity. Its time to count the crime of India's imperialism and this fact should never be forgotten.

Some who cant defend his territory is and has no nizam,

you can rememebr it for time in memorial,makes no difference to us,

Those folks who ran away to Karachi need a visa to come to Hyderabad deccan,Factu Factu Factu.

So does this same rule apply to Kashmir, people being a majority Muslim not wanting to be ruled by Hindu India?.

Might apply to kashmir valley but they shpuld have thpught about it before slaughtering the pandits,now they have 2 choices,

1.Either be a province of India with some autonomy

2.rebel and get slaughtered enmasse.

I knew you will dig this topic to defend your stance on Hyderabad :D First accept India's claim on Hyderabad is legitimate then we will discuss Kashmir,ok?

whats there for foriegners to accept,Hyderabad deccan is India.

Cry me a river and i ll play a violin for you,

Yeah thats a little island,thats it.

Some who cant defend his territory is and has no nizam,

you can rememebr it for time in memorial,makes no difference to us,

Those folks who ran away to Karachi need a visa to come to Hyderabad deccan,Factu Factu Factu.

Might apply to kashmir valley but they shpuld have thpught about it before slaughtering the pandits,now they have 2 choices,

1.Either be a province of India with some autonomy

2.rebel and get slaughtered enmasse.

Aunty as long as article 370 is implented everything is all right. But if baniyas will try to infest Kashmir then their fate will be similar to that of pandits. Sooner or later Kashmir will get independence or be part of Pakistan if they wish.

British came from outside but Manchus were your own, how did Monarchy got abolished when last Qing Emperor didn't abdicate. :wacko:

And Hyderabad was invaded from outside. There were no internal revolution

Aunty as long as article 370 is implented everything is all right. But if baniyas will try to infest Kashmir then their fate will be similar to that of pandits. Sooner or later Kashmir will get independence or be part of Pakistan if they wish.

Article 370 still integrate Kashmir much strongly to India than FCR Laws integrate FATA with Pakistan.

the latter are fools,who trusted their brethren,others wont make the same mistake.

"india" wasnt even a united country until 1947....so there was nothing to "split" from the get-go

Back
Top Bottom