What's new

Southern Han Chinese and their relationship with the Baiyue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which north part do they come from? They look like Mongol. They are shepherd. They can't represent all North Chinese. And still Han account for the majority of North Chinese population.

The traditional boundary between North Chinese and South Chinese is Qinling-Huai River.

From Northwest Sichuan and Qinghai, they don't look like Mongols, but look like the pro-Sinic.

South Han is also predominantly Sinic, but North Han is even purer, even i am a South Han, but i am not going to against the scientific evidence.

Here is the true Mongolian people.

Naadam-festival-celebrations..jpg

thank god that the Viets look differently, and not like as North Chinese. Below are 100% pure Hanoier girls and other. Zero O3a. lol

11505409455_6a528279d8_b.jpg

11539605045_349a349529_b.jpg

Well, Huaxia input did provide you some randomly good looking Northeast Asian beauties, don't ever try to deny that.

Check the second girl from the right, she looks like the remaining of the Huaxia gene in Vietnam.

YxfINVO.jpg

Last edited:
Zhao Tuo wanted to be an emperor the truth is Nanyue contained more then just Vietnamese people?
What evidence do you have that Nanyue is Vietnamese?
can we both agree to that Nanyue consisted of parts of Vietnam and China today, so it was a Chinese-Vietnamese Kingdom?
but if the yue people were seen as barbarians and non-Han, how can the Kingdom be Chinese?
Zhao wanted to be an emperor equally to the Han, that provoked the Han invasion.

can we both agree to that Nanyue consisted of parts of Vietnam and China today, so it was a Chinese-Vietnamese Kingdom?
but if the yue people were seen as barbarians and non-Han, how can the Kingdom be Chinese?
Zhao wanted to be an emperor equally to the Han, that provoked the Han invasion.
Chinese is not solely Han,there are plenty of important minorities throughout history.

Yes the Yue were non-Chinese at the time however that doesn't make them Vietnamese.

You also forget the amount of Qin convicts and soldiers that were under Zhao Tuo's commands.

The kingdoms culture was also a hybrid of Chinese/Yue.

I will restate why the kingdom can be considered Chinese.

1.The founder Zhao Tuo was from Zhending,Zhao.

2. Zhao Tuo used a Chinese title ie Huangdi privately.

3. According to Shiji there were Qin convicts/soldiers that lived in Nanyue.

4. The capital was in Panyu not Vietnam.

5. Chinese elements remain,Chinese style administration,Chinese weapons,Hanzi,gold seals and jade burial suits were used.

6. OuLuo/AuLac was a Vietnamese kingdom founded by Shu Pan,Nanyue invaded the area and annexed it.

7. Southern Han was orignally named Da Yue,showing how Nanyue's legacy still existed in Southern China not just Vietnam.

Now would you be so kind to give reasons why it can be considered Vietnamese?

My view is that it is a Sinicized Baiyue kingdom with the founder being Chinese.

From Northwest Sichuan and Qinghai, they don't look like Mongols, but look like the pro-Sinic.

South Han is also predominantly Sinic, but North Han is even purer, even i am a South Han, but i am not going to against the scientific evidence.

Here is the true Mongolian people.

Naadam-festival-celebrations..jpg

Wow...:tup: These Mongolian warrior look so strong.

Well, I'm not an expert, but I think it's a little bit earlier to conclude that North Han or South Han whichever is purer. Through our history, there were many migrations from North to South. Song Dynasty is the peak of migration, millions of North Han came to South...And this kind of population flow started from Jin dynasty, this process last for many centuries. They come to south just to run free from the invasion of northern nomadic people.

Most Cantonese are proud of the legacy of their Huaxia biological forefather.

I mean these men were awesome and the ultimate badasses, they killed off most Baiyue males and banged those hot Baiyue chicks.

terracotta%20warriors.jpg

you are right. she looks like a girl from Shanghai.

this school girl is from central Vietnam.
11728011716_49163acdb9_b.jpg

Well, i've seen a Viet girl who looks almost identical to a Shanghainese model/actress in person.

She is 174cm and very beautiful, it is hard to believe that she is actually from Vietnam.

But i've told this anecdote to some Viet hardcore Ultra-Nationalists, but they told me that this phenotype belongs to Wuyue, not Han.

They insist that Vietnam is a breed of different Baiyue groups, and this girl is the Wuyue type, while the true Han Chinese look like this.

fake-han-dynasty-dancer-china-supposedly-206-bc-220-ad-terracotta-polychromy-h-36-cm-private-collection.jpg

Well, i've seen a Viet girl who looks almost identical to a Shanghainese model/actress in person.

She is 174cm and very beautiful, it is hard to believe that she is actually from Vietnam.

But i've told this anecdote to some Viet hardcore Ultra-Nationalists, but they told me that this phenotype belongs to Wuyue, not Han.

They insist that Vietnam is a breed of different Baiyue groups, and this girl is the Wuyue type, while the true Han Chinese look like this.

fake-han-dynasty-dancer-china-supposedly-206-bc-220-ad-terracotta-polychromy-h-36-cm-private-collection.jpg
Viet girls look differently from North to South. Here are from Saigon. they have more SE Asia look.

12190850343_a476fa3887_b.jpg

Viet girls look differently from North to South. Here are from Saigon. they have more SE Asia look.

12190850343_a476fa3887_b.jpg

Well, some South Vietnamese can look quite Northeast Asian as well, maybe they were the immigrant from North Vietnam?

BTW, here is the argument of the Viet hardcore Ultra-Nationalists:

- Vietnam is mainly consisted of Ou Yue/Luo Yue + Nan Yue, but also has some amount of Wu Yue and Min Yue.

- Vietnam has zero Hua Xia blood.

- The tall/slim Shanghainese-like phenotype in Vietnam is Wu Yue, it has nothing to do with Hua Xia.

I did refute their argument, and i said that the true Wu Yue phenotype is shorty, while the tall/slim phenotype they got in Vietnam is Hua Xia, not Wu Yue.

Here is the true Wu Yue phenotype in Shanghai.

DhdNnWf.jpg

TnIzved.jpg

GeUTu1c.jpg

Hegemon is different from Emperor,Goujian did not have the ambition to conquer all of the other warring states and uproot the Zhou king.

No,WuYue has nothing to do with Vietnam Dai Viet su luoc was written in 1377,Goujian reigned in 496-465 B.C.

The text is written almost 2000 years later while no previous Chinese texts mention this.

Why don't you provide the quote in Hanzi?

No they never existed using a flimsy wiki link doesn't prove anything.

You don't have Chinese textual evidence and archaeological proof.

In fact the only "proof" you have is written thousands of years later and are riddled with factual errors?

Making wild claims is equivalent to trolling.

You can check here.

Đại Việt sử lược - Đọc trực tuyến - SachbaoVN

I don't find the Chinese version text on line. I quoted the clause is translated in to Vietnamese, as following:

"Khi ấy Việt Câu Tiễn sai sứ đến dụ, Hùng Vương cự tuyệt". I translated in to English:

" In this time Yue King Goujian sended envoy to persuade, Hùng Vương has been refused ".

In any case, there is textual evidence to proof that our King Hung Vuong had relation with Wu Yue Kingdom.

Last edited:
You can check here.

Đại Việt sử lược - Đọc trực tuyến - SachbaoVN

I don't find the Chinese version text on line. I quoted the clause is translated in to Vietnamese, as following:

"Khi ấy Việt Câu Tiễn sai sứ đến dụ, Hùng Vương cự tuyệt". I translated in to English:

" In this time Yue King Goujian sended envoy to persuade, Hùng Vương has been refused ".

In any case, there is textual evidence to proof that our King Hung Vuong had relation with Wu Yue Kingdom.

Tell me why he didn't want to help Goujian?

Well, some South Vietnamese can look quite Northeast Asian as well, maybe they were the immigrant from North Vietnam?

BTW, here is the argument of the Viet hardcore Ultra-Nationalists:

- Vietnam is mainly consisted of Ou Yue/Luo Yue + Nan Yue, but also has some amount of Wu Yue and Min Yue.

- Vietnam has zero Hua Xia blood.

- The tall/slim Shanghainese-like phenotype in Vietnam is Wu Yue, it has nothing to do with Hua Xia.

I did refute their argument, and i said that the true Wu Yue phenotype is shorty, while the tall/slim phenotype they got in Vietnam is Hua Xia, not Wu Yue.

Here is the true Wu Yue phenotype in Shanghai.

DhdNnWf.jpg

TnIzved.jpg

GeUTu1c.jpg

The Wu Yue gold medal winner should pass Vietnamese phenotype.

Vietnamese gold medal SEAGame winner. She is from Mekong Delta, typical South Vietnamese came from North. Does she look like Wu Yue phenotype ?
SEA_Games_27_anh_vien_vtv_131213.jpg

Tell me why he didn't want to help Goujian?

From ancient time our ancestor known that as well that don't interfere in to China's internal affairs.

Last edited:
The Wu Yue gold medal winner should pass Vietnamese phenotype.

Vietnamese gold medal SEAGame winner. She is from Mekong Delta.
SEA_Games_27_anh_vien_vtv_131213.jpg

And don't forget this guy, since i've seen a Viet guy who looks exactly like him.

DyXxMNX.jpg

From ancient time our ancestor known that as well that don't interfere in to China's internal affairs.

That was a quite smart strategy.

Our Gold medal winner and her family

1387281464-anh-vien-02.jpg

So do you acknowledge that the Huaxia phenotype is overall better looking?

Here is 4 Viet girls, the second one from the right is the pure progressive Huaxia phenotype, while the other 3 girls belong to the mixed phenotype between Huaxia and Baiyue.

YxfINVO.jpg

Then you can understand why Wuyue/Minyue/Nanyue love the beautiful Huaxia so much and always want to be part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom