What's new

Southern Han Chinese and their relationship with the Baiyue

Status
Not open for further replies.
read my comments again, the debate now is about beauty of Hua Xia and Wu Yue with Mr. Chinese Tiger1986.

Don't make you more funny, The Qiang ethnic group has been officially recognized as ethnically distinct by the People's Republic of China. They are not Han Chinese, like Hmong Mien, Zhuang ... etc, understand ?

They are not Hans, but they are also Sino-Tibetans, so they are closely related to Huaxia.

They are not Hans, but they are also Sino-Tibetans, so they are closely related to Huaxia.
Diversity is a good thing. I am astonished we come from China have almostly the same viewpoint related to the topic.

Somebody just show how their Chinese culture learned from. Its not so bad but far from good.

Tiger bro,are you a member from apppearance association? Haha, please dont argue them with this.

Since foreign people love to talk issues of your family. Hmm, act as who we are and be a man. Smile but prepare your stick to prevent some wild dog barking you. You just did it.

Confucius teach us 知白守黑,为天下式
Yijing teach us philosophy of nature and society. 阴阳八卦,应对变化,应对人生。

Good to meet you guys and also make my journey very happy.

timg

Someone use a westner mindset and start to fabricate the map now. Thats why I said illminded harm the discussions. How much hatred and jealous planted cause someone act like this

Below is by Hudong baike

明朝_互动百科
明朝的领土囊括今日内地十八省之范围,初年东北抵日本海、外兴安岭、黑龙江流域诸部落有宗主权,后缩为辽河流域;初年北达戈壁沙漠一带,后改为今长城;西北至新疆哈密,后改为嘉峪关;并曾在今满洲、新疆东部、西藏等地设有羁縻机构。明成祖时期甚至短暂征服并统治安南(今越南北部),西元1415年,明朝领土面积达到约730万平方公里

清朝_互动百科
1759年(乾隆二十四年)清朝统一全国后的疆域是:北起蒙古唐努乌梁海地区及西伯利亚,南至南海,包括“千里石塘、万里长沙、曾母暗沙”(即今西沙群岛、南沙群岛等南海岛礁),西南达西藏的达旺地区、云南省的南坎、江心坡地区及缅甸北部,西尽咸海与葱岭地区,包括今新疆以及中亚巴尔喀什湖,东北抵外兴安岭,包括库页岛,东南包括台湾、澎湖群岛。极盛时总面积达1300万平方公里。

除此之外,许多周边国家都成为清朝的藩属国,在盛清之时的藩属有:东边的李氏朝鲜、琉球,中南半岛有安南、南掌(老挝)、暹罗(泰国)、缅甸,西南有廓尔喀(尼泊尔)、哲孟雄(锡金)、不丹,中亚西亚有浩罕、哈萨克、布鲁特、布哈尔、山克、爱乌罕(阿富汗)等藩属国。

Please study more. I wont reply you again in this thread.

just because the pronunciation make Mandarin very Chinese?why use the western standard and cut off the character?there are no inheritance or variation?you tell me chinese character was invented by one man?there existed character first or pronunciation first is important for savage tribes?of cause you dont want to be chinese and use chinese language,just give up chinese characters,only use alphabet(if it could be superiorer than western language) or invented another characters systerm(a joke).

Cool down. I am not advocating anything you have accused. The PRC need to read carefully what I have written. And also please write properly as I am not able to get what you are trying to say in some parts.

Last edited:
So a single test is supposed to justify that Southern Chinese are inherently smarter?

Give me a break Northern,Central and Western China are not as developed as the coastal areas,I'm sure there are plenty of Northern Chinese that are smarter than you.

Yes you are culturally Chinese,that doesn't mean you represent all of us.

You seem to dislike Northern Chinese for some reason always stating how they are admixed with other ethnicties and how Minnan is an derived off Old Chinese,even trying to invent a Southern origin of Chinese people.

Extolling the virtues of minorities is ridiculous,vice exists in any ethnicity minorities and Han Chinese are equal.

Of course you are entitled to your own opinion,that doesn't make what you say true necessarily.

I'm not trying to say I'm a paragon of human behavior but at least I don't troll other people.

I do not dislike Northern Chinese. I am stating an inconvenient fact.

The non homogeneous composition of Han Chinese and Sinitic lect are establish fact. 汉人不是单一民族 Do not get angry for when I state a fact.

Discuss logically -- please. Blind accusation will not bring us forward.

tupian@baike@com @ a3_24_31_01300000244176122580313165327_jpg.html
I got the pic from 互动百科,tell me whats the difference. Are you trying to prove sb. trolling or sth?

About the red part Hanzi, I cant find it for the device and eyesight problem. Direct link provide will be appreciated.

For the changing of land numbers please using a dynamic pointviews. The world keep changing.

Not granted for post link. Link patched.

汉族不是一个民族那是几个?听听高见?

The non homogeneous composition of Han Chinese and Sinitic lect are establish fact. 汉人不是单一民族 Do not get angry for when I state a fact.

Below is by Hudong baike

明朝_互动百科
明朝的领土囊括今日内地十八省之范围,初年东北抵日本海、外兴安岭、黑龙江流域诸部落有宗主权,后缩为辽河流域;初年北达戈壁沙漠一带,后改为今长城;西北至新疆哈密,后改为嘉峪关;并曾在今满洲、新疆东部、西藏等地设有羁縻机构。明成祖时期甚至短暂征服并统治安南(今越南北部),西元1415年,明朝领土面积达到约730万平方公里

清朝_互动百科
1759年(乾隆二十四年)清朝统一全国后的疆域是:北起蒙古唐努乌梁海地区及西伯利亚,南至南海,包括“千里石塘、万里长沙、曾母暗沙”(即今西沙群岛、南沙群岛等南海岛礁),西南达西藏的达旺地区、云南省的南坎、江心坡地区及缅甸北部,西尽咸海与葱岭地区,包括今新疆以及中亚巴尔喀什湖,东北抵外兴安岭,包括库页岛,东南包括台湾、澎湖群岛。极盛时总面积达1300万平方公里。

除此之外,许多周边国家都成为清朝的藩属国,在盛清之时的藩属有:东边的李氏朝鲜、琉球,中南半岛有安南、南掌(老挝)、暹罗(泰国)、缅甸,西南有廓尔喀(尼泊尔)、哲孟雄(锡金)、不丹,中亚西亚有浩罕、哈萨克、布鲁特、布哈尔、山克、爱乌罕(阿富汗)等藩属国。

Please study more. I wont reply you again in this thread.

Cool down. I am not advocating anything you have accused. The PRC need to read carefully what I have written. And also please write properly as I am not able to get what you are trying to say in some parts.
you should suggest japan give up chinese characters,use their alphabets instead.if they give up their alphabets,we will ask for they are chinese language.

you should suggest japan give up chinese characters,use their alphabets instead.if they dont give up their alphabets,we will ask for they are chinese language.
No, no Bro, its good to see some foreign people read and write Chinese. Lets wait and see how they are well educated.

That's rich coming from you,in the end you are nothing more than a hypocrite you called Northern Chinese bastard's of Mongols and Manchus.

"Northern Chinese are bastard Mongols and Turks."

You state there was a large influx of nomads so Northern Chinese are now Xianbei,Mongol and Manchu now provide the statistics to back it up.

You proclaim that minorities invigorate China,Han Chinese rulers established plenty without minorities.

I never stated that Han Chinese are homogeneous,from the beginning the Han have been assimilating neighboring people.

This doesn't mean that I owe anything to minorities.

How is Han not one ethnicity,ethnic identities are man made constructs as long as Han Chinese believe they are Han then they are Han nothing you say is going to change this.

You are beginning to sound like anti-Chinese nationalists who would love a divided China where Han Chinese doesn't exist and can't claim to be Chinese because they are assimilated minorities.

Everyone can see what a fraud you are,anyone who disagrees with you is apparently a lacky of the PRC.

Your past claims are hilarious,Chinese hate the CCP,Mao is evil,Northern Chinese are bastard minorities,Taiwanese are Malay,PRC Chinese members on this forum are idiots etc.

Last edited:
汉族从历史,血源,文化和官方的角度都是一个民族。
@nalan We are happy,industrial, humble and kindhearted farmer. But You just hurt someone.

Why is there these threads keep appearing, who cares.

1.3 PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA Chinese is working hard on reclaiming the number one chair.

I don't care, who calls themself Chinese, African, South Asian, Chinese, Martian, whatever, you want the same thing as me and that is the rise of our nation, and you hold a Chinese passport, then you are my comrade in arms. That is all.

As to the rest it is irrelevant.

@nalan We are happy,industrial, humble and kindhearted farmer. But You just hurt someone.
sorry,my english is poor.to be honest,i am not prc fan,but it does not mean i will against everything,right?i just fear so many people hurt others even himself .i argue doesnot mean i am right,just wreak.i hate talking about IQ everyday.is it true or important?others dont have eyes just because your superiority?sorry,just a point from 矮矬穷

When people talk about Han, they generally refer to it as an ethnic group. However, it is as much of a cultural group as an ethnic one. Dozens of tribes and ethnicities over the course of Chinese history adopted Han culture, and fused into the group. By the same token, Han culture also evolved due to the infusion of newcomers.

So do you acknowledge that the Huaxia phenotype is overall better looking?

Here is 4 Viet girls, the second one from the right is the pure progressive Huaxia phenotype, while the other 3 girls belong to the mixed phenotype between Huaxia and Baiyue.

YxfINVO.jpg

Then you can understand why Wuyue/Minyue/Nanyue love the beautiful Huaxia so much and always want to be part of it.
those girls are HOT, long legs, especially the one you mention is indeed very sinic. the mixed Chinese/Vietnamese are more beautiful. common Viet girls look so
1554609_651953778200369_634688951_n.jpg

Overseas Chinese use this term "Tang" because it was one of China's strongest dynasty, so it's use as a term for "Chinese"

But I heard Tangs moved to the south and siniticized the natives and also intermarried with them, so they prefer calling themselves as Tang people since there weren't siniticized during Han Dynasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom