What's new

South China Sea Forum

Anyway if another Chinese rig comes in, this time expects fierce reactions from VN civilians.

We never expected anything less than vile aggression and big mouth from your "civilians".

Oil rig 981 has moved because it has finished its drilling task. The next platform moving in is the South Sea 4. The operation location is 18°36′48.″47 N/107°40′28.″43 E with a operation radius of 2000 meters. The expected operation date is 1 year.

南海四号钻井平台赴南海作业 持续时间近1年_世界军情_军事_北京晨报网
Yeah, u always find a good excuse for ur withdrawal. In fact, if ur rig try to stay, our frogmen , our Kilos will come during the storm and destroy it, and u only can blame the storm that destroy ur rig :laugh:

We never expected anything less than vile aggression and big mouth from your "civilians".
Funny while you Chinese mems keep talking about the riot and then act like you don't care at all.
go on burning Taiwan factory?
Maybe, VNese don't particularly hate Chinese companies but well, a little spark can start a forest fire. It's really hard to control an angry crowd. It's not like VN policemen are not angry when China provoke VN, they will not put themselves in danger to stop an angry crowd for the sake of "potential" enemies.

Oil rig 981 has moved because it has finished its drilling task. The next platform moving in is the South Sea 4. The operation location is 18°36′48.″47 N/107°40′28.″43 E with a operation radius of 2000 meters. The expected operation date is 1 year.

南海四号钻井平台赴南海作业 持续时间近1年_世界军情_军事_北京晨报网
No one expects less from a hooligan like you.

But hey the good thing is we will have more means in a year to harass you, every day, every night and every hour until you piss off again.

CCG 3307 all set for floating-out shortly, CCG 3306 ready for handover::coffee:

215913lmfgkgktm1cc8gm4.jpg.thumb.jpg

215932y8zro73670yw2y26.jpg.thumb.jpg

220016fdlvodmzlsx5e2mz.jpg.thumb.jpg

220550aqnrrzzbnlllqrer.jpg.thumb.jpg

:azn::enjoy:

China Coast Guard(CCG)Hospital Ship-01

CCGhospital.jpg

The ship's hold makes great room for a hospital。:coffee::azn::tup::haha:

China Coast Guard(CCG)Hospital Ship-01

View attachment 39158

The ship's hold makes great room for a hospital。:coffee::azn::tup::haha:
A hospital ship for coast guard, to me, it's long overdue. Humanitarian missions on the sea. Very cool.

is this 3000t? When will our 10000t coast guard ship come out? ^^ :china:

Later, but I have to say, the 10,000 ton ship looks like a helicopter carrier, almost, a very aggressive design, more of a support ship, the 3000 ton ships will do most of the heavy lifting.

The goal is to damage, not destroy.

This just feels so good, only the US and allies gets protests, in other words world players. Nobody ever protest against, say most of the world.

keep it coming brothers, keep it coming. What's a rock star without a fan base.

Yeah, keep fooling urself like Ah Q that u r strong and smart etc...but u just lots in oil rig conflict. Dont forget that we only use a small marine police forces to counter China huge forces with many kind of very big ships :laugh:
Yeah, I only "fool" myself Chinese are strong and smart, can't face the "reality" that Vietnams is stronger and smarter, hehe!

Keep using the small or smaller marine police counter China, China is building bigger ships, I feel very "ashamed" of "bullying"
small vietnamese ship! BTW, keep begging Japan and USA.

Yeah, u always find a good excuse for ur withdrawal. In fact, if ur rig try to stay, our frogmen , our Kilos will come during the storm and destroy it, and u only can blame the storm that destroy ur rig :laugh:
:rofl:

is this 3000t? When will our 10000t coast guard ship come out? ^^ :china:

Just under 4000 tons。Yes it still belongs in the 3000-tonne class。

Also don't forget the 5000-tonne ships。:tup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom