What's new

South China Sea Forum

Make 90 million people Vietnam's GDP per captal over 1.4 billion China first, or what you said is nothing but make Vietnam 's imagine as a joke.
Have u ever read the fable "The Dog and the Wolf" ?? And do u know why the wolf would rather chose the hard -poor life than the 'good' life like a dog ??

China accept to be divided into 2 parts to get money from JP-US from 1978 , just like u guys accept a collar on ur neck. Sorry, we cant do the same thing like u .

Btw: if u never read, then this is the link of the fable :pop:
The Dog and the Wolf

A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by.

"Ah, Cousin," said the Dog.
"I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?"

"I would have no objection," said the Wolf, "if I could only get a place."

"I will easily arrange that for you," said the Dog; "come with me to my master and you shall share my work."

So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog's neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about.

"Oh, it is nothing," said the Dog. "That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it."

"Is that all?" said the Wolf. "Then good-bye to you, Master Dog."

The Dog and the Wolf an Aesop's Fable

Are you angry now? :(
It's so funny as I said :D

By the way, what does your wife think of the oil rig, as she is vietnamese? Just curious.
We care our life quality more than politics. We must pay a lot of rent when we spend our holiday in Germany, and now the typhoon is coming, so we care more about family's situation in Vietnam. You can get nothing from oil rig or United Mekong, but make yourself have a better Life is Always right. People will Always respect or show interest on a person who drive Porsche, but not a begger, and talking more cannot give you a better Life.

Present the Medal of hero for VN marine police forces after successfuly kick China out of VN's water :partay:
5-duoi_aibp.jpg

We care our life quality more than politics. We must pay a lot of rent when we spend our holiday in Germany, and now the typhoon is coming, so we care more about family's situation in Vietnam. You can get nothing from oil rig or United Mekong, but make yourself have a better Life is Always right. People will Always respect or show interest on a person who drive Porsche, but not a begger, and talking more cannot give you a better Life.
Maybe There r only two way to make yourself have a better Life

1. Kill and bully people and become the Boss

2. Accept the collar on the neck and get some bones and left-over food from the boss.

I think u like the second way :pop:

Maybe There r only two way to make yourself have a better Life

1. Kill and bully people and become the Boss

2. Accept the collar on the neck and get some bones and left-over food from the boss.

I think u like the second way :pop:
As your ability or knowledge, you can bully whom?

We can still be brothers if VN people apologize sincerely, do you agree with me, east sea?

stupid troll. china man !

China invaded from ancient time in to Vietnam's soil and robbed our Islands, Chinese are dirty aggressors,:smokin:

Last edited:
Stupid boy, our Govt. is not a dictatorship Govt. It is the present and work for the benefit of all VNese including over sea VNese (OV). The foreign money from OV help the country a lot in building a stable economy that dont depend too much on any super power nations.

When we can unite the sub-Mekong region to get stronger, u guys never can imagine what we will revenge on ur China and other nations that dare to attack, invade and killed VNese in history. Small countries that helped big countries to attack VN should learn the lesson from Champa- Khmer-Pol Pot and the last riots against China. The revenge will not be easy for them :coffee:

smells_like.png

your rig ran away, ha ha

.It is enough. :D

anti_china_philippines_vietnam_protest_afp_160514.jpg

spoken just like a communist, no matter what happens as long as you still exist you win.

But if you feel Vietnam won and China ran, cool, then you win, you are now the owner of SCS, and all belongs to you.

While most Chinese today feel we didn't do so hot in Korea, despite the rhetoric, it's encouraging the delusion is strong within you, young skywalker.

Bla bla bla...I bet your response would be different if Japan placed oil rigs halfway between the Senkakus and China. You would see things with different eyes if the Japanese deployed a massive fleet of warships and patrol vessels into your EEZ.

Perhaps you don't care of what happens in China then, I guess many other Chinese will run mad.

What do you do on a defence forum if you're not interested? Why reading my posts? There are enough posts of other Chinese that constantly praise your peaceful rise by producing more warships.

By the way, correct is beggar, not begger.

Last edited:
you viets don't celebare too early, our another rig is on its way. this is just rotation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom