What's new

sorry, i will oppose any #boycott dollar movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai pakar lo na stocming kar ay wallay ko; kyon nai pakartay? govt sasti hai isloye! then why blame awaam!!
another excuse
all m asking is do ur own justice do good for your country despite all

i vehemently oppose any #boycottdollar movement.

to save a sinking economy is the government's job, not the people! . this nation is already hard pressed and under financial burden .

either drag zardari on streets or hang nawaz shareef upside down to get the looted money out, the responsibility lies with government ! thats why we voted for them
I will support dollar boycott and hope the whole world does the rest of your comment I agree with

another excuse
all m asking is do ur own justice do good for your country despite all
i agree with you that self accountability is most important but that doesnt mean that state sattu pee keh soo jaye! ya fauji politician mil keh mulk lootain and expect awaam to keep following laws and rules!!

i vehemently oppose any #boycottdollar movement.

to save a sinking economy is the government's job, not the people! . this nation is already hard pressed and under financial burden .

either drag zardari on streets or hang nawaz shareef upside down to get the looted money out, the responsibility lies with government ! thats why we voted for them

That is why ppp and pmln looted the country. They know people wouldnt save Pakistan neither will support. You gave example of china and russia why didnt you follow example of turkey?. Awam hi corrupt hai, they dont want to pay tax, they dont want to dump import product yet need facilities like USA citizen

People actually exchanged their money to buy dollars. And then burnt those dollars. What a genius plan to stop rupee devaluation.

Making the USD more scarce will only raise its value even further against the PKR even higher - supply and demand.

I see such threads and I feel like vomiting, lanat ho aisey logon pey and then they want Pakistan to prosper. Nations suffer, people suffer if you can't support your nation in these tough times, you don't deserve to call yourself Pakistani. Khuda key bandey have some shame and stop investing in dollars, have you looked at the state of our economy. Aisey paisey kama key kya faida.
Won't let this message be given through this forum, thread closed.
It's not like they'd be burning a 100 or 1000 dollar bill, this is just for media campaigns i guess, happens everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom