What's new

PM Imran Khan Evidence will be exposed of Foreign Governments Funding Conspiracy in Writing for Regime Change against PTI Government !

Yes, that could be fake.

But is this fake?

O wow nice I didn't read this page before. Good find.
But still we need to prove their illicit involvement in Court of law not in Jalsas only. I don't think Govt Lawyers team is that much capable to establish such thing.

Fake letter going around on WhatsApp.
View attachment 828347

Desi English, along with mismatch fonts.
this letter is great for spreading the narrative of foreign interference. we know there is foreign interference, this being fake don't matter. it will help propel the narrative among Pakistani masses.

Yes, that could be fake.

But is this fake?

View attachment 828359
in obama years millions were spent to purchase media in Pakistan. so this is just the same script, sort of.

Brian Joseph is not a fake person, he is actually VP for Burma Pak & South asis and NED denying that letter doesn't mean they are not doing anything shady in Pakistan. Their history is filled with regime change and rigging political systems around the world.
I stand corrected @Ghazwa-e-Hind

I certainly do hope that IK & PTI shared details of this conspiracy with the military & NSC before waving around a piece of paper in public. I am inclined to believe external forces are keen to see PDM rise to power, but he needs to play his cards right and follow logical processes (if any) in order for this matter to be taken up by the relevant entities within Pakistan.
If anyone can shed some light on this or has some good intel as to what is happening in the background regarding this claim of foreign interference, please do share.

Fake letter going around on WhatsApp.
View attachment 828347

Desi English, along with mismatch fonts.
It is beyond FAKE, or as Donald Trump would say, 'FAKE NEWS'.

Trump.jpg

1. Seal on the top is different.

2. POTUS does NOT start an Official Letter by addressing any World Leader by their First Name. Especially that of someone whom he refuses to speak with. The Letter would have started with "Dear Mr. Prime Minister".

3. I could be wrong, but I do not believe any such letter by POTUS (Past/Present) even exists where Bold font has been used - even towards N. Korea.

4. POTUS wouldn't just sign his name without his Name & Title present (President of the United States).

SAMPLE

Letter.jpg

#YouBeTheJudge

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom