What's new

sorry, i will oppose any #boycott dollar movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueazure

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i vehemently oppose any #boycottdollar movement.

to save a sinking economy is the government's job, not the people! . this nation is already hard pressed and under financial burden .

either drag zardari on streets or hang nawaz shareef upside down to get the looted money out, the responsibility lies with government ! thats why we voted for them

to save a sinking economy is the government's job, not the people! . this nation is already hard pressed and under financial burden .

either drag zardari on streets or hang nawaz shareef upside down to get the looted money out, the responsibility lies with government ! thats why we voted for them
Jaisi Awam waisi hukmarani. Btw u cant blame government only and no country runs only on governing of government but also the people of the country that abide by law and if something that brings loss to country shall be boycotted.

1. stop printing money

2. purge the country of IMF planted 'experts'

3. central bank to peg ruppe to gold .

4. buy gold and stock state bank vaults

---------------------------

the above is what russian and chinese central banks are doing

5. hang the corrupt. recover the wealth . no if and buts here

When you import via smuggling or under invoicing hawala is used. So at least can boycott smuggled goods and surely it will impact the dollar demand.

In FY 2017-18, Forex earning of 210m people living in Pakistan is NEGATIVE $37.7b.

1. stop printing money

4. That needs $ that you do not have

5. A lot of leaders all over the world have made that promise to get elected. No one has succeeded. Don't put your hopes that you will get money and the economy will improve.

1. stop printing money

the gold standard is a recipe for economic depression

Here are few things that government must do in order to PICK THE RUPEES UP AND DROP DOWN THE $ USD.

1)BAN all the money exchangers in Pakistan.

2)Allow bank to exchange with dollars not money exchangers.

3) Allow people to receive wire transfer from outside of Pakistan in usd only as much as they can and only allow $2000 per person go outside.

4)ask all people outside not to send remittance to their love ones through money gram or western union or any hundi hawala but only banking channel.

Responsibility lies with every single citizen of the country and that includes you.
The government is not responsible for the financial mess they are caught in but each and every one of you is, for voting and tolerating the thug mafia that were busy looting your country while you were enjoying your comfort zones.

Stop trying to throw away the responsibility and accept every bit of it before expecting any one else to.
It starts from you, not from any one else and if you are unwilling, then so is the government because they are to govern your stupid asses, by expecting you to do your part, and not by conjuring up some magic to fix your issues while you sit at home and do nothing.

If you are not willing to take a little bit of burden for the better of the country then you simply do not deserve any better from the country.

STOP BEING A LEACH...

Exactly. People in this trying time should look for their own interests. No one will come to help you and your family if you face financial trouble because of government policy. Look after yourself. Governments come and go. You are the one responsible for well being of your loved ones. Invest wisely.

One reason of financial crisis is these normal people and businesses turned dollar mafia - having tons of dollars in their vaults, and are involved in artificial manipulation of dollar exchange rate.

1. stop printing money

1- We have illetrate and unlettered pop. - won't be able to make simple transcations digitally.
2- IMF bail outs help you in building investor's confidence in country's economy.
3- Gold standard caused Great Depression in 1929 and 1930's.
4- Don't have enough money to pay off liabilities but you want government to buy gold.
5- This can be done but here, we have to deal with democracy. Saudi or Chinese model can't be applied here.

Exactly. People in this trying time should look for their own interests. No one will come to help you and your family if you face financial trouble because of government policy. Look after yourself. Governments come and go. You are the one responsible for well being of your loved ones. Invest wisely.

I gotta love this selfish and leech mindset. The bane of progress and equality in my country.
I wish there could be a law to put people with this mindset in jail....but eh...
Yet you folk are the reason the country is stuck in a mess, not the average Pakistani on the street who is struggling and yet is loyal and patriotic to his country.

Politicians of our country think exactly same like we are responsible for our family awam and country can go to hell

Selfish corrupt parasites like you should better commit suicide and we will say good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom