What's new

Sonia Gandhi to undergo surgery abroad: Party spokesman

Kindly read the entire list. there are many Indian origin politicians in diff countries (including PM of Guyana and president of Mauritius). if these countries can accept foreigners as their leader then why not us

Its fair you are cursing Sonia, I do that too but you should not post racist comments.. that's not acceptable !!
I don't have spare time to go through the list,you talked about one, i said about one.
Talk about someone other i ll take about him as well.
What's not acceptable to you btw?I m doing it and you accept it or not i don't care till i know what i m saying is in the wellness of the nation and not Gandhi family's bank account :hitwall:

I donot have problem of having foreign people in our Gov, but I donot want opportunist like Sonia Gandhi. see how cleverly they shut down the Bofors case

There will always be foreigners, because Indians cannot escape their tendency of fighting among themselves.

Now, a person being the most powerful in the country,gives a sh!t to the country itself,is ruling it,looting it..tell me what has she done for the nation?All India is today is because of the hard work of the people and some good politicians.
Seeing Sonia Gandhi's contribution towards the nation,why should i call her an Indian!?Just because she holds an Indian passport that too made not that long ago?why?!? But the outcome is that she has only caused harm to the nation,nothing else and but again she's Indian!:hitwall:Now, a person being the most powerful in the country,gives a sh!t to the country itself,is ruling it,looting it..tell me what has she done for the nation?All India is today is because of the hard work of the people and some good politicians.

and they never answer, what she has contributed to the nation. because there a big zero.

Well India's medical service has proven its' mettle world wide. People come to India for operation because its' cheap and does the same job.

But I guess for her white skin somethings Indian just aren't good enough. :/

Well India's medical service has proven its' mettle world wide. People come to India for operation because its' cheap and does the same job.

But I guess for her white skin somethings Indian just aren't good enough. :/

We have world class institute , Tata memorial hospital is the best for cancer patients. why they need to go in US for treatment.

what kind of the message this would be send to common masses.

We have world class institute , Tata memorial hospital is the best for cancer patients. why they need to go in US for treatment.

what kind of the message this would be send to common masses.

I know. Tell me about it.

Tata, Lilawati, Apollo are all world class hospitals. :/

But does anyone know for sure, what is her illness? Just after her BD visit! Sad.

Its "go abroad" season for Pakistani and hindustani politicians.

I still don't understand hindustani and Pakistani doctors are without doubt best in the world why does she need to go outside.

don't you think we should know why we wasting taxpayers money?

In 2004 and 2009, Sonia Gandhi won with good majority and BJP lost election. But She rejected to become PM when it was 100% done with 100% support, She said "she don't have Lust for PM" Hence, Economist Manmohan Singh become PM. ironically, Both are not Hindu including Planning Commission chairman and Defence Minster too. Even Last President and today dy President are not Hindu.

Few people say BJP is Hindu party but it was BJP who had most peace talk with Pakistan.

That itself explain everything. It happens only in India. :) and we are happy with that. All are capable and intellectual person. But I don't support Sonia Gandhi for some other reasons.

she did not just rejected, she was first elected by congress to be pm and that had one letter written by herself. Also remember that before 2004 she also tried to be PM before, when she could not get support. Sad that litterates think she sacrificed, use some common sense. She just fooled people.

It would look insensitive but if something goes wrong there, Rahul Baba aka Prince Rahul ki to nikal padi :cheesy:

I come to remember one particular line from movie "Hera Pheri" by actor Paresh Rawal "Uthale re deva Uthale, mere ko nai re isku" :rofl::angel:

Back
Top Bottom