What's new

Sonia Gandhi to undergo surgery abroad: Party spokesman

Indians in America know how they ll be treated if they do something wrong.
But in India,foreigners are treated with care..sometimes extra care..

Is it hard to understand?An Italian comes in...knows nothing about the country and becomes the most powerful person in the country..Oh the irony is awful.
Its not Sonia's fault,she's just picking up the advantage of foolishness of our people.
'Gunda raaj',its common here.

Do you knw president of Guyana is Bhaarat Jagdeo , an Indian origin ??

just have a look at this list http://moia.gov.in/pdf/List_of_Persons_of_Indian_Origin.pdf

it shows how much racist/intolerant/extremist(yes it is extremism) some Indians like you are

In India the people who can rig the voting machines have the right to rule.

what's your point? In India, if you let bigots near a computer they can sprout ignorance too-- ignorance one on one- this thread is about her being sick. How sick and un-Indian do you have to be to bring bigotry into the topic?

you need read up on your avatar name son..

Do you knw president of Guyana is Bhaarat Jagdeo , an Indian origin ??

just have a look at this list http://moia.gov.in/pdf/List_of_Persons_of_Indian_Origin.pdf

it shows how much racist/intolerant/extremist(yes it is extremism) some Indians like you are
Idiocy can't get higher than this.
Bharrat Jagdeo was born in Guyana,know something about indentured labour?(taken by British before 1947 as labors from India all around the world)
Shivnarain Chanderpaul and Ramnaresh Sarwan of West Indian cricket team are also successors of the Indentured labour community in the caribbean.
Kids these days!!

Sometimes few Indians behave like a brain-washed Mob....!! so called educated people

what's your point? In India, if you let bigots near a computer they can sprout ignorance too-- ignorance one on one- this thread is about her being sick. How sick and un-Indian do you have to be to bring bigotry into the topic?
I would call a person un-Indian if he is sitting 1000's kilometers away from India and supporting a deeply corrupt party/leader.
Not someone who is against that party.

That's right, make allegations of "bigotry", without any rational basis whatsoever.

I would call a person un-Indian if he is sitting 1000's kilometers away from India and supporting a deeply corrupt party/leader.
Not someone who is against that party.

You know the difference between supporting her as an Indian vs her party. But then again that level of comprehension from bigots is not possible.

Apart from them how many times she holds a press conference with media? How many times she participated in debate? She is a ratan tota. If she has guts take a one on one interview with Karan Thapar, we all would know her reality.

Apart from them how many times she holds a press conference with media? How many times she participated in debate? She is a ratan tota. If she has guts take a one on one interview with Karan Thapar, we all would know her reality.

Karan Thapar would give her kid-glove treatment. Too often the media is quite shameless in its flattery.

Idiocy can't get higher than this.
Bharrat Jagdeo was born in Guyana,know something about indentured labour?(taken by British before 1947 as labors from India all around the world)
Shivnarain Chanderpaul and Ramnaresh Sarwan of West Indian cricket team are also successors of the Indentured labour community in the caribbean.
Kids these days!!

Kindly read the entire list. there are many Indian origin politicians in diff countries (including PM of Guyana and president of Mauritius). if these countries can accept foreigners as their leader then why not us

Its fair you are cursing Sonia, I do that too but you should not post racist comments.. that's not acceptable !!

You know the difference between supporting her as an Indian vs her party. But then again that level of comprehension from bigots is not possible.
Now, a person being the most powerful in the country,gives a sh!t to the country itself,is ruling it,looting it..tell me what has she done for the nation?All India is today is because of the hard work of the people and some good politicians.
Seeing Sonia Gandhi's contribution towards the nation,why should i call her an Indian!?Just because she holds an Indian passport that too made not that long ago?why?!? But the outcome is that she has only caused harm to the nation,nothing else and but again she's Indian!:hitwall:Now, a person being the most powerful in the country,gives a sh!t to the country itself,is ruling it,looting it..tell me what has she done for the nation?All India is today is because of the hard work of the people and some good politicians.

I donot have problem of having foreign people in our Gov, but I donot want opportunist like Sonia Gandhi. see how cleverly they shut down the Bofors case

Back
Top Bottom