What's new

Sonia Gandhi to undergo surgery abroad: Party spokesman

Indians in America know how they ll be treated if they do something wrong.
But in India,foreigners are treated with care..sometimes extra care..

Is it hard to understand?An Italian comes in...knows nothing about the country and becomes the most powerful person in the country..Oh the irony is awful.
Its not Sonia's fault,she's just picking up the advantage of foolishness of our people.
'Gunda raaj',its common here.

She didn't come to India and straight away jumped into politics. She has been in India for 30 years almost.

And don't forget who forced her into coming into politics, literally begged her, it was your "Indian blood" politicians.

I have no objections with people judging her and her work(or the lack of it) as an Indian politician, not as an Italian.

Indians in America know how they ll be treated if they do something wrong.
But in India,foreigners are treated with care..sometimes extra care..

Is it hard to understand?An Italian comes in...knows nothing about the country and becomes the most powerful person in the country..Oh the irony is awful.
Its not Sonia's fault,she's just picking up the advantage of foolishness of our people.
'Gunda raaj',its common here.

I'll take a foreign born decent Indian citizen over an Indian born ignorant bigot any day..

She didn't come in right before she jumped into politics. She has been in India for 30 years almost.

And don't forget who forced her into coming into politics, literally begged her, it was your "Indian blood" politicians.

I have no objections with people judging her and her work(or the lack of it) as an Indian politician, not as an Italian.
The 'Italian' thing comes to discussion automatically when one sees what she has done for the nation,

Sensible Indians are very worried. But on the other hand, there are also many traitors amongst those born in India.

guess what ? the country then has traitors as a majority because majority voted her in- time to deport you to Gitmo. pack your bags! we can ask Sonia to drop you on route to her medical facility..

Are you endorsing Congress or BJP?:cheesy:

I want whats good for India.

I endorse BJP sans these idiotic "non agendas" it has.

Can you imagine the opposition party of the biggest democracy in the world harping about the "ethnicity" of his opponent? There are so many important things around which BJP can make its agendas, but we never get to hear about those. Italian born is all we hear.

The 'Italian' thing comes to discussion automatically when one sees what she has done for the nation,

That's the thing, even though she has done literally nothing for India, Indians love her simply for the fact that she is European. Europeans in general have a high standing in Indian society and are viewed as the highest caste.

Indian's must take their country back. A little national pride and racism against foreigners isn't all bad.

That's the thing, even though she has done literally nothing for India, Indians love her simply for the fact that she is European. Europeans in general have a high standing in Indian society and are viewed as the highest caste.

Indian's must take their country back.
I won't say its the weakness in Indians but in Asians..the utmost respect for white people.
India was just unlucky to have a white married to the leading politician of India.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom